DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
If anyone local is selling an enclosed trailer, I might be interested. I'd like to reduce the abuse of driving the Cutlass to and from the track.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
yep i got 1 for sale 1989 26ft pace with tuff tow or w/o.call me at 724-728-6085.make you good deal..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bill, does it have a driver's side escape door? With my size, the car's size, and climbing over the cage, I'll need one. Is it watertight, no leaks?

Man, I wish we could race tomorrow... weather looks better than it did the month of October.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
it is water tight.does have a door on drivers side but not for door car.both doors are across from each other.in front of trailer.just move car to 1 side and you can get out.i have had a 66 chevelle in there and was still able to get my fat *** out.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
If the deal is right and it comes down to it Chuck, just winch it in. Only would need a little 2000 lb winch or so to tow in a rolling car as long as it isn't uphill.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
my phone aint been ringing chuck? Confusedlike to order my new stacker but i have to sale this trl first.(wife said so)

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
cheap cheap.dont let that last bs post fool ya.i will sale it to you for $3000.no tuff tow.w/tuff tow 3500.but i cant work with ya if ya dont call......

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
hhheeelllo.where you prp guys at your topic is falling way down the ladder..what you guys have nothing to say or what.i was wondering now that qcr isnt going to open next year!!will tedescoes raise their entry and lower the purse??kinda got the market on places to race now...

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
.....i was wondering now that qcr isnt going to open next year.....

I'm guessing that I missed something?????
Confused

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i heard from someone that races there that it was sold, but the old owneris going to stick around for another year to help the new owner get his feel wet in running the track

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
not true..the person couldnt buy it because there were to many liens against the place...more hear say...but the signs are down and nobody answers the phones... Confused

Photobucket

<Mark Romeo>
posted
I highly doubt they raise entry fee. Don't know anything about the purse but I would bet it stays the same. Too bad about QCR always liked the facility.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm having problems with my ISP at home... I had a weekend of Bracket Talk withdrawal, in addition to not being able to get to my email.

Bill, I'm considering that, but I'll understand if it goes before I decide. 1 question: does it have a 1 piece roof?

BlackDog, in case you haven't seen it, over on the General Discussion page, there is a thread with a host of rumors about what's going on for Quaker next season. The short of them are: it's closing, it's going NHRA, it's been foreclosed on, and others. I wonder which it will be. It will be a shame if it closes, I hate to see any track close, especially one I have raced at, and is the next closest after PRP.

Speaking of Ray, where are you? Geez, new baby, Christmas, new rail, you'd think you were busy or something? Big Grin

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
not a 1 pc roof.im selling everything rv,trailer,dragster,jr dragster,any and all parts.

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
oh i forgot dualley truck also.make someone a good deal on truck and trailer.$7k for both.

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
did anybody happen to catch pinks all out the other week? We need them to bring that show to the NEast for an episode..

Posts: 114 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
PRP'rs...

I know you guys move back and forth (Division wise) between the ProAm and SSS/SWC program.

Do you know if the message on the track's website that you are hosting the Division ONE Summit Team Finals is correct? Last year Division 1's event was held at Rockingham and featured tracks as far south as South Carolina.

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I believe that it should state Division 3 Bracket finals. That is what we have been running in since going IHRA.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
That message about the bracket finals is gone, but we are hosting the Divison 3 North Stars Bracket Finals (as in, the ones that were at QC in '06, and at NRP before that) for the next 3 years.

I don't know why the IHRA has us in one division for SSS, and another for Pro Am.

Wayne, a couple of my buddies were over Sunday, and we were watching race footage after the Steeler win. We watched you against the '66 Pontiac wagon. Pretty cool.

DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
That message about the bracket finals is gone, but we are hosting the Divison 3 North Stars Bracket Finals

Cool.

Actually they still have that "Division 1" Bracket Finals information posted in the PRP website's "News" box, with the story dated December 14. It was causing some raised eyebrows and question marks around here but I thought it was probably just an oversight or typo.

Thanks!

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post