DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
pm sent jason

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 318Y
posted Hide Post
Hey, Bill will those down swept headers you have fit a door car? I know some dragster headers will and what is the primary tube size?

Team Rocky
Brian Yanchik

RJ Race Cars
Domhoff Racing Engines
Race Flow Development
Abruzzi Converters

Posts: 119 | Location: Pa. | Registered: March 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
?????not sure on that 1 brian.i imagine they might.they kickout pretty good to clear frame rails.if you want you can try them out 1 day.i think they are 2 1/4 or 2 1/8.i have 2 sets and get them mixed up.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy Belated Birthday to Bob Deniker!!! Now you're old too!!! LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. What did I do on my 29th Glen?

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
What did I do on my 29th?

I believe you took a sawz-all, cut-out a section of the cabinetry inside your enclosed trailer, and bought a car that day

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
To everyone who has sent thoughts, prayers, well wishes, kind words, and their sympathy over the past year throughtout my Mom's illness.

This past week has been, well its hard to describe. At first it felt like a dream. Who would have ever thought that my Mom would have gone that quickly, really going downhill since Thanksgiving and then taking a turn for the worst on Friday the 12th.

Everyone who has called, send cards, given me hugs, sent emails, or whatever else to make sure I was okay as well as my family I cannot thank enough.

To those of you who attended her Memorial Service there are no words that I can say to extend my gratefulness.

The support you all have given me is beyond what I could have ever imagined from anyone.

Everyone may have their differences on race day, but any other day you all pull together and become one happy, supportive family. I am glad to met all of you.

Please know that if I do not respond to your emails, messages, phone calls it is not that I am ignoring you it is just that I have been overwhelmed with everything and am doing what I can to stay on top of things now.

I know you all have sent many prayers my family's way. But as a family, we ask for one more...MY MOM'S FAVORITE HOLIDAY IS CHRISTMAS. WE WOULD LOVE FOR NOTHING BETTER THAN FOR HER FIRST CHRISTMAS IN HEAVEN TO BE A WHITE ONE! SO AS A FAMILY WE ARE ASKING EVERYONE WE KNOW TO SAY ONE LAST PRAYER FOR MY MOM AND HER WHITE CHRISTMAS!

Thank you all so much...Happy Holidays...Sonya and Family.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas too. I'll pray that the weather dudes are wrong, and can drop that temp down a little and maybe get some snow. But that doggone rain always wants to seem to screw with racers! Big Grin

I will say... if we don't have one here, I'm certain she is having a white Christmas there.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Jo Lynn is having the best Christmas ever! God speed Jo.

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Will do Sonya!

Mark, it has disc brakes and also the rear sway bar. Here is the VIN if you can do anything with it. ll427lW332732

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balaska347,

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Mike, it looks like a VIN isn't enough to find out if it is an SS or not. It was a V8 car so that is a start...lol.

Sonya, our prayers are sent for a white christmas!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
LOL do all the V8's come with a rear sway bar? I'm out of ideas, dash cluster, rear sway bar, badges, disc breaks, bucket seats, "super sport" on the console. I'm not gonna ask to see the title lol he would probably be insulted lol. I would put my savings on it. The guy is a ruptable guy and we already did a ss/rs camero for him. oh well its not our car lol.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
If you could find a build sheet it would cemented in stone...lol. You are right though it isn't yours or mine so it really doesn't matter. I just like to hear about Nova's especially if they are being saved from the crusher or rust disease.

Found this
"1968 thru 1971 = optional package: there is no way to verify an SS these years without some original paperwork. In-dash tachs, floor consoles/shifters, console gauges, bucket seats and even 12-bolt rears are NOT indications of a real SS. There were real Super Sport Novas built with the standard dash, column shifters, bench seats and 10-bolt rears. "

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, it has a 12 bolt rear end LOL.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
years ago i got a 74 ss nova in trade for rebuilding a motor for a girl in maryland.
i thought it just had the badges because it had a vinyl top, and a 4 speed with a bench seat.
when we did the title work, she handed me a folder with papers in it. one was the build sheet that they found under the back seat and another they found on the top of the gas tank.
here it was a factory SS 4 speed car with a factory bench seat.
im with mark, i think the only true way is to have a build sheet in hand.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
Hey Keith, speaking of weddings, I have video of you at mine.

Some funny stuff.

I was sitting at the table with Keith during the reception, and it was freakin' hilarious:
I recall him talking about several unmentionable things he wanted to do to/with a well-endowed blonde in a flowered halter-dress that day

Big Grin

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mike, many times folks find the original build sheet above the gas tank. They're stuck to the floor during the build process. But, if the tank was ever dropped for any reason, most times folks would just toss the paper.
I'm not sure if this applies to the Nova line, but it does with the Camaro's.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Sounds like most of GM did it that way. On the Cutlass, I found one on top of the gas tank, and one stuck in the springs of the back seat bottom.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Sounds like most of GM did it that way. On the Cutlass, I found one on top of the gas tank, and one stuck in the springs of the back seat bottom.

..... as was the sheet in my '79 Camaro

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post