DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
Mary Ann.

Confused

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
a well-endowed blonde in a flowered halter-dress

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
a well-endowed blonde in a flowered halter-dress

..... and why were YOU lookin' at her on your Wedding Day?
Confused

KEITH, after downing several drinks in a 30-minute period before the newlyweds arrived at the reception, gazing bleary-eyed at said blonde, in a loud-voice:
"do you know what I wanna do to her?"

ME, trying to keep him quiet:
"maybe she CAN'T..... maybe she has a headache"

KEITH, while grabbing my arm:
"..... tell her I won't put it in that-far....."

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Avert your eyes, Brianna! Big Grin I know you be shocked to hear of such behavior from your old man. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ok if I come across it during the process I'll post it.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So....what did Santa bring everyone?

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Santa brought me a gaydar unit. And when I clicked on your post, it went off like crazy.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Santa brought me a gaydar unit. And when I clicked on your post, it went off like crazy.

You got ANOTHER gaydar unit? What happened to your old one?...that thing worked miracles! Heck, it's how you met your husband.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
So funny I forgot to laugh

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Oh, Biff, you could do better than that.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Keith,

I recall you dancing with a famous drag racing reporter after he cut in on you and your partner at a Division 1 banquet a few years ago.

LOL

Have a nice day!

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<trap>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
So funny I forgot to laugh

Are you like in the eight grade? What happened to the long funny posts that took us on a magical adventure. I think your spending to much time at the mall.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You all seem to have a much better memory than I. Supercheby Confused Famous dragracing reporter Confused Several driks in thirty minutes Confused Certainly I didn't do that did I Roll Eyes Don't know how you guys remember this stuff. By the way, who was the dance partner when I was cut in on?

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That was drinks not driks. Gotta stop drinking at home. Bill T., Bobby O and I had a good time at the Boulevard last night. Bob O and I even pulled off our tatoo zinger on an unsuspecting bar maid. It was hilarious Big Grin Bill actually got up and left for awhile. Didn't want to be any part of it. What a kill joy he is.

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Keith,

If I remember correctly it was Karen D.

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I was dancing with Karen D. at a division one banquet Confused Don't remember her being at a d 1 banquet. Plus, I don't even know who you are.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Keith, not my Karen. If you think about it, you'll figure it out.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
otts

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Richie whats up buddy? Haven't seen you on here in ages.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
That's what I was thinking, too, AJ! A Richie Paton sighting! Big Grin

T, check out the for sale on SCS...

Happy birthday, Allison!