DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Christine, did you know that the "Motorworks Ranchero" made TV this evening? Mark was pumping gas at a Sunoco station and it was on channel 11 news!! Beth and I were like "Hey we know him!!!" lol

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Prayers also from Greg and I to Sonya and her family

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
prayers sent! were all here for you no matter what.

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Our prayers go out to Sonya and family. We know from experience that this is something you are never ready for. But she is now at peace and that is a great comfort! Our love to you all.

Amy Romeo
1973 Pontiac Ventura
PRP 2007 Street Champion
Sponsored by:
World Class Transmission
Dean Racing Engines

Posts: 35 | Location: New Alexandria | Registered: October 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Deepest sympathies go out to Sonya, Joey and family.

Marty Lisa and Breanna

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mark for letting us know, and of course I missed it! LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Sonya and Joey, there are no words. Frown We are thinking of you guys.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Stuckey
posted Hide Post
Thoughts an Prayers

Posts: 57 | Location: French Creek WV | Registered: August 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
so who's getting the itch already? i know i am!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I am. I was just tinkering on the stang today. I fired it up and ran it for a little.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Mark, check out new project. '70 original Super Sport 396 Nova.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I got too much to do before the itch starts. And it's too cold. Once the holidays are over though... the jonesin' is gonna get bad.

T, whose car is that???

I do have to say, and I'm not proud of this... we went looking to do some street racing last Saturday night. We were chillin', taking it easy, but couldn't get anyone to line up with us. I think all the horsepower intimidated people. Big Grin Scroll down...

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm just happy the fellas didn't want to hook up the nitrous.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
nice picture you guys clean up well..who that tall wierd lookin elf in the back??

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
that nova doesn't look too bad mikey. anythings better than a mustang lol jk

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck I was glad you didn't hit the nitrous Eek.

The nova is actually a descent car it is just all torn apart and needs some TLC. My dad is re-doing for some guy.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Is it actually a "real" SS car Mike, I don't see the emblem on the grill which really means nothing but I figured I would ask. I would love to find another Nova, either to make a street car or put Beth into with LS1 power...(haha...in my dreams or when I hit the lottery)

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thats the first thing I thought too, but the guy said its an original SS 396 not that it means much. It does have all the ss badges in the interior such as the steering wheel, dash, and it says super sport by the shifter. I guess the only way to know for sure is to run the VIN number.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Does it have disc brakes? Get the VIN and I could probably find out, not that it really matters since it isn't mine. I just like Nova's and if it's a real SS they are getting more and more rare.

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Guys, are the Nova's like the Camaro's whereas you can take off the grille work at the base of the windshield by the wipers and find the correct VIN number ?

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post