DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    New Combo 3.875 x 4.185 23 degree sbc 427
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Combo 3.875 x 4.185 23 degree sbc 427
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Your tin box engine someone else built for you ain't making more power than this pump gas, street car engine I threw together with china heads.

That's why you can't show us your tin dash, floor, door panels and bedliner, Tin man.

You're all hot air, with no evidence to back the hot air coming out of your stinking mouth. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Your tin box engine someone else built for you ain't making more power than this pump gas, street car engine I threw together with china heads.

That's why you can't show us your tin dash, floor, door panels and bedliner, Tin man.

You're all hot air, with no evidence to back the hot air coming out of your stinking mouth. Smile

Truck is in my avatar and several can vouch for my stuff unlike you Mike….you always flip
The script when you are called out on your claims!

No….I didn’t build my motor…trans…converter or carb but my stockblock runs 5.50 at 2750lbs so what difference does it make if it’s sheet metal inside?

You are a waste of time with your shucking and jiving so go back to bragging about building a 6.40 turd

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here's my dash Tin man, muscle car factory condition.

Lets see your tin dash, tin door panels, tin floor, tin bedliner and dune buggy seat.

I'm right, it is a dune buggy seat in the tin box Luvtruck correct?

No offense Mike but with all your chest thumping BS about factory condition this and that, you should not have posted the pic of your shytbox interior.

Race seat, no pass seat and I would think no rear seat. Ignition and delay box bolted to the dash and junkyard quality wiring.

Is that blue painters tape on your tach wire that is threaded through your factory condition speedo. CLASSY!!

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TonyB6255:
quote:

Lets see your tin dash, tin door panels, tin floor, tin bedliner and dune buggy seat.

No offense Mike but with all your chest thumping BS about factory condition this and that, you should not have posted the pic of your shytbox interior.

Race seat, no pass seat and I would think no rear seat. Ignition and delay box bolted to the dash and junkyard quality wiring.

Is that blue painters tape on your tach wire that is threaded through your factory condition speedo. CLASSY!!

No offense Tony, but your uptown cracker high rent chit box never has been able to do what my 53 year old factory GM dash can.

Prove me wrong. It will require evidence you can't produce. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

Tony, was there really any doubt that this claimed “muscle car” was in fact a cutup shytbox as I have stated all along?

Meanwhile the real deal when the conversation here is about a factory condition muscle car that is raced and who’s performance was extraordinary is this 3880 lb. ALL steel car with triple chrome plated bumpers, full factory interior including the staple shifter, tilt wheel, heater, defroster, power steering, power brakes...

That 60 footed an astounding 1.28 best, launched off the footbrake on 30 x 10 tires and also running through a full exhaust and ran quicker and faster than his turd 14 years ago…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbKYio6OvKM

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
That 60 footed an astounding 1.28 best, launched off the footbrake on 30 x 10 tires and also running through a full exhaust and ran quicker and faster than his turd 14 years ago…

How do you figure you went faster? I lifted before the 1000 ft and went faster than you did, with a 23 sbc.

Have you lost your mind? Confused

This is you flat out from the video you posted.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

No offense Tony, but your uptown cracker high rent chit box never has been able to do what my 53 year old factory GM dash can.

My car is easily that consistent and a helluva lot faster. But you are not on my list of people I need to impress. If you want to impress me take your dumb ass to one of the many big dollar races in your area and show us what you got.

But you will just show some more 10-15 year old time slips and local track points that no one gives AF about

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

My car is easily that consistent and a helluva lot faster. But you are not on my list of people I need to impress. If you want to impress me take your dumb ass to one of the many big dollar races in your area and show us what you got.

But you will just show some more 10-15 year old time slips and local track points that no one gives AF about

That wasn't to impress or thump my chest, that was to prove in fact, my 53 year old dash can do what your high rent tin uptown cracker dashboard can't. These slips are from a big money race at Bradenton.

You can't prove otherwise because it would require evidence you can't produce.

If I could choose from any dashboard in the world, I'd choose my 53 year old dash, it's perfect. All I need.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
No offense Tony, but you can't produce 7 slips in a row, .015 total or better.

I'll bet you $100 dollars you can't.

You're not at that racing level Tony.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
No offense Tony, but you can't produce 7 slips in a row, .015 total or better.

I'll bet you $100 dollars you can't.

You're not at that racing level Tony.

I am not on here telling everyone how great I am in every post. That being said you posted 7 faded time slips (how freaking old are those?) and using your own "scale" you were only .015 or better 2 of the 7. One that is .346 RED and 2 others with a .04 and .05 MOV which I have to assume is the stripe but who the hell knows because you only show half the time slips.

I race the big races and I have big checks and Wally's. So if you really want to impress people pack your shytbox up, throw some more blue painters tape on the wiring and go to one of the big races in your area and show us what you got.

I travel all over the country racing so no, I am not afraid to race unlike you.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ok, so you race big races but don't know what .015 total or better is.

Or you can't read a timeslip, I'll give ya a tip, the 330 ft tells you. Yeah I'm -346 red putting the delay in backwards. So what was my light with the delay in the box correct?

I'm not telling how great I am, I'm evidencing how great my junkyard wiring and 53 year old factory dash is.

Where's your evidence the uptown cracker high rent tin dash in your dragster is better?

I'll take my 53 year old factory dash any day of year, and I'm not afraid to show why. Smile

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yeah I'm -346 red putting the delay in backwards. So what was my light with the delay in the box correct?
Smile

I am so sorry! I didn't realize that you're just Fuggin stupid.....

The car and driver doing the work and not 15 years ago....

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Actually it wasn't a dumb mistake, it was I hadn't raced in a few years and my eyes went bad, didn't have see'ers in the car.

I can see the tree fine, need see'ers to read even a computer screen.

3 rounds doesn't tell tale a car. 7 runs is a start, 9 runs is better.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

How do you figure you went faster? I lifted before the 1000 ft and went faster than you did, with a 23 sbc.

Have you lost your mind? Confused

This is you flat out from the video you posted.

Wrong you assume it is "flat out", it was not! That pass and every pass was made with a restrictor plate.

as to your N2O assisted pass, evident by the 8-9MPH speed increase, 100+HP at the 1/8th over the many time slips you have posted here, including in this thread

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
That's my new engine inspired by Banjo in 2016. I saw he was going 6.0's and thought to myself that's flying for a 3200-3300 lb factory condition, small tire, n/a 23 sbc.

So I ordered a set of Brodix T1 heads from your engine builder in NC - PAR, he drop shipped to me from brodix.

I went 6.01 out of the box on a ten year old set of 10" M/T's with a camshaft I got from my old friend Richar Woods who was working at Bullet Cams at the time.

Funny thing is Banjo has the twin to that cam now he just bought from us. He'll be the second in the 5's , it's only a matter of time, same TSI BCRCXLS converter as well now.

I lifted before the 1000 ft running 10.00 index n/a 3.89 gear, PTC converter. You'd get freight trained WFO.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong not only would my former Chevelle, a true factory condition muscle car NOT get "freight trained" by your cutup shytbox but neither would the green '69 Camaro, also a factory condition muscle car that ran 9.72 @ 138 with a 1.27 60 foot off the footbrake 15 years ago which is not only quicker and faster than your POS, it is quicker and faster than banjo boy's junk built with junk from every internet forum salesman, and always has been.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I went 9.59 out of the box first night, on 10 year old tires lifting at the 1000 ft for a plug reading, 5.00 gear.

That camaro would get freight trained too.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah sure did

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I'm the one of the two of us, with evidence of it.

You're the one with nothing but hot air.

9.72 is like a 6.10-6.15 1/8 mile. Banjo has been faster than that, he's been 6.01 with his old cam and converter.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Enough already with your claims and pieces of time slips. Post the full time slip with a 9.59 on it and the corresponding MPH for that ET or STFU with your bullshyt and banjo boy can do the same.