DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wayne Mros:
Yea I imagine it will be under the pavillion,suspose to be sh censored itty weather and a 30 percent of rain. Don't think it will ever warm up.

I heard Chevy racers will be under the pavillion and Ford racers will be in the nice warm tower.

Yuk, They can be honorary Blue Ovalers on a temporary basis as they go through a probation period.

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I see you guys are taking up the "if you can't beat them join them" theory now!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
quote:
Originally posted by Wayne Mros:
Yea I imagine it will be under the pavillion,suspose to be sh censored itty weather and a 30 percent of rain. Don't think it will ever warm up.

I heard Chevy racers will be under the pavillion and Ford racers will be in the nice warm tower.

Yuk, They can be honorary Blue Ovalers on a temporary basis as they go through a probation period.
andy, yes i agree. they will all have to surrender their vehicles first. probation will be brutal for this bunch. boot camp style. we will take a vote at the meeting. what about initiation ??? any ideas ????

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yep ford racers in the warm tower because that is where they will be spending most of their time this season watching everybody else race after the first round!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
Sence there are not many silly ford racers. Banging Head It will be held in the handycap porta pottie. Andy can have the thrown and his court jesters can each take a knee ....lol Santa Andy ....LOL not worthy

Posts: 395 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The rumor is true. I am considering buying a Ford product. I am going to look at a Ford to drive to work in downtown Akron. Why a Ford?? Well I decided to recall a conversation my friend Billy Mays and I had one night, sitting around drinking beer and snorting cocaine off the strippers. I said to him, Billy I think I need to buy something to work that I don't have to worry about getting stolen. Something that looks better with door dents. Something that's only value might be worth scrap and buy far something that one would not relate to racing. I think I need to look at a Ford.

Billy finished his last line, smacked the strippers ass and said, "Shawn, there is one thing about a Ford. No matter what, even a car thief will say:

SP... how's that for a reference for my Blue Army application???

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
ah yes, mr.stinky-pinky. this war of words is childs play. the bowtie brigade has been warned. the butt beating will start taking place soon. no more excuses for your band of brothers. "YOU LACK DISCIPLINE" you will kneel to the power of the darkside and beg for mercy."POISON POWER RULES"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Someone got you a booster seat for this meeting Saturday incase you don't get front row seating?

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ya know Green and Pink, It's negative comments like those that will get your Blue Oval Fan Club Membership revoked!! I suppose Culp will be on here soon contributing his B.S.
Hey Roger, Nice to see you over here in Quake Land. King Louie would probably like some more Tin Indians at the track.

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Sorry Andy. I know that Yuk won't need a booster seat. He will just need a bigger soap box to preach from. Rolling

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
A picture is worth a million words!!!!!.......
GENERAL YUK........

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The Godfather ring is classic!!!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
THE MADMAN WILL NOW SPEEKTH.holy ba jesus,all i asked was who was coming to the quake meeting.i didn't mean to wake all you sleepy heads up. PLEASE CAN'T WE JUST RACE.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Will the madman be selling snow tires on Saturday?

DRR Trophy
Picture of COOK E
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, I just got 2 questions... actually one is for that blue oval army...

1st
how are things looking down at the quake...? wanting to come ck out the test and tune

2nd.. for the ford guys??? accross the country or wherever. if Fords are so fast, why is it that almost 3/4 of fastest mustangs have the distributor in the back???

Posts: 104 | Location: PAINESVILLE OH | Registered: June 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey No Job Bob.... here is your chance!!!

Job Opportunities

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Wow, someone must have rattled the cage of that ford loving chiwawa. What did you Ford guys do to Yuk that he now wants Chevy guys to join to make the blue oval army respectable? Andy, I have a more recent picture of your beloved leader

What the He LL is he doing with your shoe, do you let him get his sexual frustrations out with that thing or what?

I talked with Norm the other day and asked him how the pits were going to be set up. He said that he was planning to separate the pit spots by car manufacturer. In other words, all chevy guys will park nearest the staging lanes because it would minimize the gas spent going to the lanes round after round. Chrysler products will be located behind the Chevys but near the staging lanes for the same reason. Ford owners have three options, the first is near the bathroom for obvious reasons....run like sh it, the second is near the concession stand in an attempt to make more concession money off sales after first round, and third is the corn field near the junk yard that way the owners can feel close to home and can hop the fences every other round to replace broken parts.

55% of all cars in junk yards are fords.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
wow see i havent missed a thing on here.same ole bs as always...

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ain't that the truth.I need to put my boots on just to read it.

Posts: 35 | Location: northern ohio | Registered: December 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I guess you don't have anything better to say so let the B.S. keep flowing. Some people just like to have a little fun during the quiet times.