DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
well k,i do have 1 complaint.its the asphalt patch work..way to soft or something,getting rocks all over the place,even pulled a few out of scoop tray!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Attention QCMP!! TrainWreck will be playing Sunday at the Nostalgia Race. We start at 3pm between shows so stop by and say hi!!!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
congrats greco racing(cheaters)gonna get a rep if this keeps up!!great job you guys deserve it..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Cudos to Lucifer!!! Eek

Now, I took a look at the flyer for the Box Banaza Race. Says index is 12.0 and quicker. Then I see its an 1/8 mile race. Is there a vehicle out there that does not run 12.0 in the 1/8th mile? just askin' big idea

Crosstalk will be used hmmmm, 'magin that!

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Keith my motorhome won't make that cut but not by much.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Yes we are cheating.. getting shirts made next week!! lol. Its all the car.. I suck!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
The PA system worked super. not worthy The track was working good. not worthy The Band was great. (LOU) not worthy Lots of good friends. Wave Lots of GOOD racing. Car What a good weekend. Smile Thanks Quaker...

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
...that GTO is gonna be a bad Hombre to deal with this year....

....like I said....and yea, I was one of his victims Sat.....

Had a lot of fun at the Quake this weekend!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Howdy everyone. Just getting on here to get some feedback from the weekend. I felt this weekend went pretty good and was better than week 2. Friday we had 165 cars and finished a little before midnight. Saturday we had 240 cars and finished at 12:30. Today was a 'show' event so we'll disregard those numbers. I have many people coming up to me and telling me they love the track maintenance, and others saying that there was no need for it. Me being the way I am, I'd rather opt for more maintenance than less. We want people to be able to get down the track as safe and fast as possible. Especially for a Q16 like we had Saturday night. Anyway, back to the point. PLease leave CONSTRUCTIVE comments, suggestions, and evaluations.

-AJ Fox

You must give respect, to earn respect.

Fox auto salvage and parts. Quality used and new auto parts. 330-863-1011

Posts: 12 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Please get the pa system fixed, I have bad hearing and rely on other racers pitted in the back forty to let me know what was going on and they were coming to me asking who got called up. I don't know if it was working over the radio but am going to buy a radio for in the trailer just for that.
The track was much better this weekend! Smile

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
I could hear the PA much better this weekend, I was pitted by the playground. The radio station worked great. It seemed the volume of the PA was an issue. Sometimes it was fine, sometimes it was too low. I was a spectator for a while on Saturday and I know that people were complaining about how loud the music was when there was a lull in the racing.
Another complaint I have is the order classes were called on Saturday was inconsistent. I run Mod and Q16 was after Mod. I heard Q16 getting called and thought I missed the call for mod. This happened a few times to a few different classes. We're bracket racers, we like things to be consistent. Other than those 2 minor things, everything was great. See ya next weekend!

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I think the track has gone and figured it out. The surface was real good for the weather. There was some track prep that was not needed but good to see they are willing to get it done. Saw them stand up a couple of them quick 16 cars that wasn't expecting the bite. Hope this wasn't just for the show. The class call mistakes was probably just an error due to having a different order this week. They did hang the buy backs out calling them up so early and then running around them but that just comes back to the adding extra classes.

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
NEGATIVES.AJ like vista and qcmp said lane assignment calls were confusing top uses 9,10,11,12 but once they called 13,14 seemed to through everyone off. They did hang top buybacks out there. Called them an hour before top was due to run.

NOW POSITIVES!!! PA i thought was great. Win light in lh lane fixed awesome. Your employees with Terry and andrew running staging lanes and justin calling up numbers works perfect. Water box guys always have it perfect. Kelly amazing how dials are always correct great job girl!!! Cody always on it at the ticket booth no log jams. Louis had that starting line and track so tight and working so good for the temp. it was insane. Keep up the great work guys!!! Wont be long at this pace QCMP will be back at the top.

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 27Keith:
Cudos to Lucifer!!! Eek

Now, I took a look at the flyer for the Box Banaza Race. Says index is 12.0 and quicker. Then I see its an 1/8 mile race. Is there a vehicle out there that does not run 12.0 in the 1/8th mile? just askin' big idea

Crosstalk will be used hmmmm, 'magin that!

The 12.0 index was put there just for you keith. They took bets on who would catch it first. Just messin keith that was when originally was maybe going to be a 1/4 mile race. 1/8 mile no et break the more the marrier. One other point id like to make is QCMP stepped up it is a GUARENTEED payout race. So disreguard 64 car count. This is 1/8 mile bigger purse box racing at its best. Everyone should be there!!!!! Remember the more success at these races like the q16 the more the track may put out there!!!!

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The only bad thing can say about the box race is the 2:00 starting time,I was hoping to be able to work 8 hrs on friday then roll in and if I didn't get a time run just throw a number on it but looks like I won't be running friday and heck with the way I am driving may just mail in a check and leave my junk at home.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Track was perfect! Was mad at some of the touch ups.(was affraid it would get messed up).

Louis needs to stand out of the drivers view! (unless there is a problem)

Over all Track/win light/ PA much much better.

Still need to uncover (cut the blinders) so you can see the RED LIGHTS!!!!
And fix the rumble strips left lane.

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VX96:
Track was perfect! Was mad at some of the touch ups.(was affraid it would get messed up).

I agree about the blinders. I think the blinder for the red lights needs to be moved up to the top amber. We should not be able to see the other lanes top amber bulb. I know that Top class is using that for crossing over but it won't be like that at the bracket finals.

I haven't noticed Louis but now that you said that, I'm sure I will next week!

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 06vistabluegt:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by VX96:

I agree about the blinders. I think the blinder for the red lights needs to be moved up to the top amber. We should not be able to see the other lanes top amber bulb. I know that Top class is using that for crossing over but it won't be like that at the bracket finals.

I haven't noticed Louis but now that you said that, I'm sure I will next week![/QUOTE

Vista top is always open umless track has crosstalk, Then both top bulbs fire at the same time with the faster cars bulb hanging until tree finishes timing it out. With out crosstalk like us or prp top blinder is open. It is open at bracket finals. But i do agree never seen reds covered.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ray Wilkins:
quote:
Originally posted by 06vistabluegt:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by VX96:

I haven't noticed Louis but now that you said that, I'm sure I will next week![/QUOTE

Vista top is always open umless track has crosstalk, Then both top bulbs fire at the same time with the faster cars bulb hanging until tree finishes timing it out. With out crosstalk like us or prp top blinder is open. It is open at bracket finals. But i do agree never seen reds covered.

I'll trust ya on that. I never noticed the other lanes top amber before this year. It has been messing with me a little. I'm almost always the slower car so i see the other lanes top amber pretty often. Guess I need to learn to ignore it. No big deal.