DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Lou Greco! Car Party

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday LOU!!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Lou. Ice Cream Ice Cream

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
thanks for the b-day wishes. See you Saturday!!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well if the rest of the year goes like this weekend it should be real interesting.

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
As long as Dan Underwood and Jack Battafarano keep treating employees like garbage it will.

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
what happened ?

Posts: 395 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
theres that name again.du..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Howdy everyone. Just wanted to get on here and keep everyone in line! Rolling I know last weekend things got a little screwed up and I'll take the finger pointing for that. I didn't get a chance to bring some of my employees up to speed with the new rules and procedures. I assure everyone this weekend will go smooth and we'll be on top of our game. I'll have hard copies of the rules and procedures at the main entrance for all who come in this weekend and all my employees will have a copy as well!

-AJ Fox.

You must give respect, to earn respect.

Fox auto salvage and parts. Quality used and new auto parts. 330-863-1011

Posts: 12 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aj@QCMP:
Howdy everyone. Just wanted to get on here and keep everyone in line! Rolling I know last weekend things got a little screwed up and I'll take the finger pointing for that. I didn't get a chance to bring some of my employees up to speed with the new rules and procedures. I assure everyone this weekend will go smooth and we'll be on top of our game. I'll have hard copies of the rules and procedures at the main entrance for all who come in this weekend and all my employees will have a copy as well!

-AJ Fox.

AJ, In the past, if anyone would have yelled and cussed at an employee the way Dan and Ray did this past weekend, management would have had a word with those drivers about their behavior. These EMPLOYEES were doing their job the way they thought they were to do it.

After receiving many calls telling me how bad this situation was, I want to know why did management not address this with those drivers.

Since this did not happen, I want to know if I need to speak to you and Kenny or if I should address this situation myself this upcoming weekend. Neither of those guys would appreciate anyone speaking to their kid that way and should have handled the situation more like an adult instead of the way it was handled.

To set the record straight, Jack B was actually the one that addressed the lane rules in a calm manner and discussed it with my son and then approached the tower after having the conversation. Anyone that does not like the way things are being run or thinks something was done wrong needs to address the employees as adults and have a discussion. If you do not like the outcome, then discuss it with management.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mr. Culp I wasn't made aware of anyone cussing or mistreating of my employees. I will take care of this IMMEDIATELY! As I stated the weekends mishaps were completely my fault and if someone wishes to discuss this feel free to call the track phone. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Posts: 12 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
WOW not worthy Someone that deals with things head on, other tracks could learn from you...AJ your team works very hard. not worthy You will only get better every week. Wink People need to understand it's just the 2 week and you need to work out the bugs...People need to also RESPECT your crew.... Thanks for posting so we know you are taking care of things and stopping the rummor mill..

Oh yea just to let you all know,it don't matter who I race this week. I'M GOING TO WIN.. Eyes

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aj@QCMP:
Mr. Culp I wasn't made aware of anyone cussing or mistreating of my employees. I will take care of this IMMEDIATELY! As I stated the weekends mishaps were completely my fault and if someone wishes to discuss this feel free to call the track phone. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Thank you. If you like, please contact Cody, he can fill you in. I really liked the way he handled the situation, however no racer should be treating any employee of the track like that. I may not like certain things that go on but I can say that I have never disrespected any employee that way.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sorry everyone for the way the lanes were run we will have it right this week.Justin,Andrew and Cody where only doing what I told them to do.If you need to yell at someone come yell at me.Please racers do not cuss at the employees thank you Kenn Shieff Banging Head

Posts: 14 | Location: Chardon,Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So who is in charge? Is it AJ since he said his fault or is it Ken who said he made the call?

Is there an actual track maanger? Who is the official decision maker if something goes wrong? Are they around the track or in the tower? Where do we go for questions?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Oh and don't change subject. Like Mr. Culp said it's about Ray Wade and Dan Underwood mistreating people. AJ you need to fix it by telling those two people to keep their mouths shut. Ken you need to read rules it sounds like. Have you got any of them right? I guess we will find out AJ if you are in charge by how you handle these two racers.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I've talked to Cody and Andrew and they both stated that neither Dan or Ray cursed at them, and neither of them were out of control. They said that they could've handled the situation better, but neither felt it was something to bring to my attention, which is why I didn't know this happened. I will talk to both men regardless and make sure they understand to not yell at any employee and to come find myself, Norm, or Ken.

Qcmpobserver- what is your name and were you in the lanes at the time? I will be in charge of the track, but Ken, Terry, and Norm will also be able to answer any questions that may pop up. You will primarily find me around staging and starting line from now on. This way if a question arises and your in the lanes I can be there ASAP. As I stated above, I will talk with Dan and Ray and make sure it doesn't occur again.

-AJ Fox

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU Norm,AJ,Ken and ALL of the employees that provide US a nice place to RACE and HAVE FUN.
Congrats to Mr. Yuk, Bubba(and crew chief Jim), Albert on their Wins! and Mr. Garlic runner-up!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Dang how did i miss all the drama....Done at 10:00 thats what i am talkin about!! Good job Norm Aj and rest of the qcmp staff job well done! STEWART

Posts: 230 | Location: Fairmont, WV | Registered: November 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
X`s 2 what Fairmont and Stewart said, Was out Friday, had a good time. Jeff, I think your new driver is ready for more speed!

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post