DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
where are the pictures from the WOW?chuckt?every year we get some sneak pics of setup day..wtf? Wave

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
AJ, Mark, and I are very happy to announce that Pittsburgh Raceway Park is now the presenting sponsor of the 4th Annual Steel City Practice Tree Shootout! PRP is donaing $200 to the big race purse.

So, without an entry purchased yet, thanks to our sponsors, there is already $500 in the big race purse to be won. 75 entries in the big race will mean $1000 to the winner - pretty sweet for a $20 entry, a $5 lunch, and a really good time! Please email us at steelcitydragrace@yahoo.com if you will attend

Thats awesome! It seems to get better and better every year. Us Pittsburgh guys and girls better keep the money away from the Ohio and N.Y. hitters.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
We're comin for ya....Smile Can't wait to see everyone!

Posts: 776 | Location: In a winners circle near you. | Registered: November 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Hurry up and close the border. You know what those out of staters are like. Car

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Album is listed first, first 3 or so pages have 2011 shots

http://s138.photobucket.com/al...ucktcutlass/WoW2008/

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jim Seinkewitcz pics

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slick Rick 3x9x:
We're comin for ya....Smile Can't wait to see everyone!

Rick, there is a little known "fire hall exit tax" that may need enacted. Just to give y'all in the OM a heads up in the case you find winner's lane. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
Is anyone else still waiting for their banquet tickets??

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting....

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Thriller
posted Hide Post
chuck, let me know if you added me to the practice tree race sign up. Thanks, Mike

Posts: 16 | Location: Tarentum,PA. | Registered: March 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
can i ask what in the world is going on with the tracks new website? why did they remove the old one before the new one was functional? You take the one thing that people get info from and have become familiar with and throw it out for some template style web page that is not complete? maybe i am off base here, but i feel like the old website did a pretty good job at keeping everyone up to date on things? oh well

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Got you, Mike, thanks!

Jordan, x2

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
X3 on the new site.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Love the GT3/24 hr of Lemans style race car on the banner.... Roll Eyes

Old website was finally decent...gotta start over.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Mark, I was thinking the same thing? Glad I am not the only one.

On a better note, looking forward to this Saturday...

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
What's this Saturday? Cool

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
I hope the web site is not a indication on how the track is going to be. Roll Eyes is it just me, half of mine is in a different language. Confused and what is with the road race car on the banner Rolling okee dokee

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
ya not sure why the site is in a different language? thought maybe it was a setting but i guess not... the 24hrs of Pittsburgh is coming soon big idea

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

FOREVER 53

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Nice job on the photos Charles. Kekl Pics
I'm sure once they get the site done it will be as good or better than what they had.
Quit crying. No No We won't be racing this weekend.
Obviously .. Hum

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post