Notify
Tools

10 years since
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Again, you’re an idiot what of the difference in driver weight alone proves these 2 cars can not be 30 lbs. apart don’t you understand?

His engine does not make 50HP more! Oakley is a good builder but he ain’t doing anything that Scott isn’t doing. The fact is their engine and our engine are less than 15HP apart on the same dyno on the same day. Their quicker ET and faster MPH is due to the reasons I already stated.

If the engines are the same then it’s obvious your car is lacking in the tuning department. Go work on your junk instead of pounding away on your keyboard making yourself look worse. Laughing Hard

Posts: 715 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
Maybe he just mad that he chose the wrong builder. I run Oakley stuff and love it. Hell, my aluminum block 174x sniper/oakley mota goes 4.47-4.48 on alky, at 1900.

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 708 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Not mad at all, very happy so far with my PAR 648 at 1860 or is it 1900 lbs. Laughing very hard running nearly 192 on the hill with Hoosier C1550 on Weld Delta-1 wheels, 10” BTE converter, ATM 2.400 blade carb, Dynatech headers, 48 lb. 16volt battery, on board air compressor, Mark Williams calipers, Jones trans pump, ISP pour in seat and 8 quarts of 15-50W break in oil too.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I’d be embarrassed if I had an aluminum block engine in a dragster and it weighed 1900#. Clearly it’s 1865, 30 pounds heavier than JB’s and the engine either makes less power than the Oakley or the combination is lacking in the tuning department.

But Ed is very happy with a car that is 8 hundredths and over 3 mph slower to the 1/8 than a similar combination. Lot of missing horsepower somewhere. Laughing Hard

Posts: 715 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Still Wrong

Again moron, it’s far more than 30 lbs. heavier than JBs car

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 329L:
Maybe he just mad that he chose the wrong builder. I run Oakley stuff and love it. Hell, my aluminum block 174x sniper/oakley mota goes 4.47-4.48 on alky, at 1900.

What's the CID?

Posts: 2157 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TOP38:
quote:
Originally posted by 329L:

What's the CID?

4.75 stroke and 4.615 bore

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 708 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Still Wrong

Again moron, it’s far more than 30 lbs. heavier than JBs car

Now you’re just flat out lying because your b u t t hurt your combination was easily outrun by someone else.

Recently, you posted a picture of your scale readout. It surely didn’t say heavy like you talk. Did you delete it? If not, post it here so we know that you’re not full of shyt like usual.

So post it here or stop using the excuse your scales are wrong and your car is heavy POS. Everyone knows your “best money can buy” scales aren’t 30+ pounds off. You’re just embarrassing yourself when you say that.

Truth and facts are still that your engine either makes less power or the tuner doesn’t know how to get it to the ground. Big Grin

DRR Trophy
Picture of Rodney Pryor
posted Hide Post
I know you guys are talking dragsters here but this is my PAR Elite 20 632 in my 2500 pound Camaro:

Wonder what that would look like in 1850 dragster?

Posts: 116 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rodney Pryor:
I know you guys are talking dragsters here but this is my PAR Elite 20 632 in my 2500 pound Camaro:

Wonder what that would look like in 1850 dragster?

You'd be running like Lynch way back in 2008. He was dial'd 4.36 n/a with a nitrous bottle override hanging off the back.

At Immokolee too, that ain't the smoothest runway in Florida, guarantee ya

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
A full day and we’re still waiting on Ed to post the picture of his scales.

He won’t since he doesn’t want to admit his engine or tuning ability is sub par to someone else’s Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
As much as I enjoy harassing Ed from time to time, Ed has provided pictures of the cars weight and time slips. I am not saying you are wrong or that what you are claiming is false, but can you provide the same information?

There is a lot of BS on the thread, but also some good info too

Posts: 794 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by racerdude2054:
As much as I enjoy harassing Ed from time to time, Ed has provided pictures of the cars weight and time slips. I am not saying you are wrong or that what you are claiming is false, but can you provide the same information?

There is a lot of BS on the thread, but also some good info too

I briefly looked for the car weight picture that I saw recently but couldn’t find it in this thread, which is why I asked him to post it here yesterday but it’s been crickets since. Do you have the link? He probably deleted it.

Ed saying his scales are off by 30+ pounds is just hilarious, and a way for him to defend his car getting easily outrun by a similar combination.

And yes, there is a lot of BS in this thread and I’m happy to add to it. Ed wrecks many other good threads with his BS and belittling others so I’m happy to return the favor. The owners here care more about click$ and entertainment than civilized discourse so I’ll just keep it going by picking on Ed since it’s so easy. It’s all in good fun Smile

You wouldn’t believe how many texts I’ve gotten over the last two days of people laughing and telling me to keep it up.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong

What I said is there is no way his car is only 30 lbs. lighter than mine on driver weight alone! So either his scales are reading heavy or mine lite. My scales also read 45 lbs. lite compared to NEDs scales.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just trying to make some sense of all this and Ed states that JB car with megan driving cant be only 30 lighter than him because Megan is 50 lighter than Kyle. BUT could Eds car be lighter than JBs car by 20lbs making a grand total of Jbs car being 30 lighter?

Posts: 155 | Location: Syracuse NY | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No and you know that. In addition to all that I listed about my car I failed to mention that it’s a 248”, 25 1/2” cage Undercover which compared to an American is a tank. I also believe Megan is more than 50 lbs. lighter than my 205 lb. son.

None of this matters to anyone but the jealous nobody Jamie Diamond that ain’t ever done shyt super comp racing.

JB nor I built these engines specifically to compete against each other though the possibility surely exists that Megan and Kyle may race each other at a national event one day. I had this engine built so my car would be in the top 4 fastest MPH S/C cars in division 1 and one of top 10 fastest in the country and I’m confident we will be and I assume JB had his built for the very same reason.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
2000#

I know, irrelevant to this thread, but at this point, who cares?

Dancing Cat

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

None of this matters to anyone

You sure got that right! Nobody cares about your on track performance or I mean lack thereof. 5 round wins in a whole season of racing and you brag how great you are Big Grin. I’ve just been trolling you the last few days and every time I’ve dropped some bait you took it.

Now, back on topic. It’s Friday, are you taking that pig testing this weekend to see if you can find the power to keep up with the other 648”?

Power Tool Laughing Hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 183N:
quote:

None of this matters to anyone

You sure got that right! Nobody cares about your on track performance or I mean lack thereof. 5 round wins in a whole season of racing and you brag how great you are Big Grin. I’ve just been trolling you the last few days and every time I’ve dropped some bait you took it.

Now, back on topic. It’s Friday, are you taking that pig testing this weekend to see if you can find the power to keep up with the other 648”?

Power Tool Laughing Hard

Luv this Nova, sits perfect I think.

I think they've concluded they need everything to be out in front of them.

I haven't seen anything that tells me they'll do anything, irregardless. Not by a dominating driving performance anyway.

I think it's gonna be a comedy.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
I think they've concluded they need everything to be out in front of them.

BlahBlah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T17hHOSyN8w

retard, we'll be back there again on November 18th weather permitting all you've got to do is show up with your shyt box and put it in the other lane. Lock it in NOW, how much can you afford to lose? Laughing very hard NahNahTounge