New
Find
Notify
Tools

10 years since
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Midget, if you can give a reasonable reason for diving behind 008 in that race, I'll think about it.

I'm not in the business of picking on greenhorns, besides I'd be embarrassed to pull up a long side of that abomination car of yours. Fugly.

The Nova should've won best engineered, it's gorgeous. Works better too. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah chicken shyt p us s y Spitting

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
no time for you today retard see you on 11/18/21 at Piedmont, BE THERE ready to put your pile of shyt in the other lane or STFU!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
no time for you today retard see you on 11/18/21 at Piedmont, BE THERE ready to put your pile of shyt in the other lane or STFU!

Darn, I was looking forward to hearing about this new technique diving behind 008, for no apparent reason.

Is it a secret or something? I couldn't help but notice ya'll use this technique quite often. Is it your go to, signature move? Smile

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You two should get a room.

That love child would be some kind of special.......

First words outta the short big-headed kids mouth would be 'look at me' and it'd have a timing-block shaped pacifier. Probably a shortman trailer sales onesie with 'negative preload' on the back.

I'm seeing a best-engineered stroller with a dripper powerglide, professionally built of course cuz' only a complete spode would resort to putting their own together.

We can start arguing about build vs. assembled strollers!

Posts: 2 | Location: Texas  | Registered: June 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matt B:
You two should get a room.

That love child would be some kind of special.......

First words outta the short big-headed kids mouth would be 'look at me' and it'd have a timing-block shaped pacifier. Probably a shortman trailer sales onesie with 'negative preload' on the back.

I'm seeing a best-engineered stroller with a dripper powerglide, professionally built of course cuz' only a complete spode would resort to putting their own together.

We can start arguing about build vs. assembled strollers!

Let me guess? Your first name is obviously Matt, and your last obviously Bendover.... for nobody track officials, without a peep? Smile

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
i can here this race now.

in the left lane Ed "bend over" B1gley

in the right lane Mike "retard" Retow

the interweb would shut down.

ep-we will take up the foam blocks just in case and get Big Chief to call the race at the top end.

what you got down there Chief?
Chief: my new teeth are too shiny so i need to go to the tape to see how this race unfolded.

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
We should take a poll of how many would have bent over without a peep, for an impossible story caught on video, told 45 minutes after the wagon was loaded up, tied down and trailer door shut.

To put the wagon back in the race, and in the final round.

I'll bet the percentage of those who would bend over without a peep, is the same percentage of those being bent over without a peep, and vaccinated.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We should edit the amount of full size pictures someone can post.

Posts: 290 | Location: Midwest  | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mike.....since you are a professional builder I suspect Ed is just negotiating for a family discount. It's just that awkward flirting stage.....with him as your crew chief and a keen watchful eye for those pesky cones, you guys could become the BEFBOTTM!

Best Engineered First Back On The Trailer Mafia!

I'd buy that t-shirt.

Posts: 2 | Location: Texas  | Registered: June 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matt B:
Mike.....since you are a professional builder I suspect Ed is just negotiating for a family discount. It's just that awkward flirting stage.....with him as your crew chief and a keen watchful eye for those pesky cones, you guys could become the BEFBOTTM!

Best Engineered First Back On The Trailer Mafia!

I'd buy that t-shirt.

Lick the boot of tyranny. Bend over without a peep.

God hates false witnesses who utters lies.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
so let's get back on subject what throttle stop was on jb car. and ed did u have the stop on ur car went u went 6.96. does anyone know exact numbers the under carb stop will slow a car it has to be worth something

Posts: 155 | Location: Syracuse NY | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
only 1/4 mile hit this weekend

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
EP taking the win light by a tenth .... cone and all ,

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
only 1/4 mile hit this weekend

Too Bad its Slow Ed lol....

That thing is movin

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1401 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Yea it’s a pig Laughing Hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I'll take that back when you say it's the fastest of its kind.

I'm impartial - fair

It's just an observation, when I say it's a pig. I wouldn't take it to heart, were I you.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
retard no one here takes anything you state as any more than the ramblings of a clueless idiot that thinks he knows. Further c ock guzzler

https://www.yellowbullet.com/t...-step-on-in.2595845/

this ain't yellow bullet nor ghetto racing central! My engine was not built to be "the fastest of it's kind" and the only place it will compete with a similar engine, is on the track, not on a message board.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The only reason I can say this is the fastest of its kind, is because it is.

I don't have worry about someone showing up to show otherwise.

Apparently you ain't even at the top of the Elite 20 list.

All steel 3200 lbs. This is the standard all others are measured 10x28 bias, Brodix T1 n/a 23 sbc.

Driver builds transmission & Engine