10 years since
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
In the words of Rodney King

Can we all just get along!

Stop

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
NO

That said, this speaks to the PAR power and consistency of the entire package, doesn't get better than this, back to back passes in 3500+DA with a track temp of 120-130

Meanwhile, 46,000+ views about a cast aluminum BBC head dubbed the "game changer" by the late Tracy Dennis 10 years ago when he announced the SR20 head here at Tech Talk. clapping

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I am not sure why you keep saying Howie is 150 lighter than you are? Thats not true and Epping has scales

Posts: 155 | Location: Syracuse NY | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Vince because it is and you’ve never seen his car on the scales. if Howie wants to be part of this nonsense that you stated by bringing his name into this thread months ago, Kyle can run him again this weekend after which both cars roll onto the scale. That said, this isn’t about Howie, I have no issue with him. He’s got a nice car, a fast car, and currently the highest MPH car in D1 S/C but that was never our goal or we would be, it’s just money and easy to do.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
what does running them prove we already know Howie is faster and yes I have seen Howies car on the scales how can it be much lighter both undercovers yes Howie has a carbon body but if i remember he has 2 chutes and yes u have 2 shocks but u also have deltas. then there is driver difference but the cars should be reletively close.

Posts: 155 | Location: Syracuse NY | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
not close by a mile! Further Howie himself told me a few years ago that his car was 1760 lbs. IIRC, which is 120 lbs. lighter than my car going down track and I say his is even lighter knowing for a fact that the same car/same wheelbase/same cage width as his car but with aluminum body panels is 1780 lbs. on the same scales at MG where mine weighed 1880 lbs.

Easy to put this to bed for you, just get Howie to put his car on the scale at Numidia this weekend and we will do the same.

Last, you think Howie is faster, but the FACTS and the TRUTH is that he's not and I've got a time slip from last weekend that proves it.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
WINNER, WINNER, WINNER!

Back to Back wins!

Last night $10k at Numidia...

our PAR 20 degree headed 648 topped with an ATM Innovations carb, backed by a BTE trans/converter and rolling on Hoosier's C1550 slicks gets it done again in brutally hot conditions over 8 rounds!

Thanks to...

Numidia Dragway
KB Trailer Sales
BTE Racing
ATM Innovations
Hoosier Racing Tire
Insinger Performance
Sunoco Race Fuels
K&N filters
Lucas oil
Todds Extreme Paint
Behrents speed shop
Undercover Motorsports

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Kyle is a machine and on a roll

Congrats

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rich

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
I saw Kyle's post on FB. Great job! .

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tony

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Great job Kyle and Ed, definitely on a roll lately!!

Posts: 2426 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thanks Steve

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I don't get it. How do you guys have cars with suspension weighing in at 1800ish with driver??? Mine with me in it is at 1975 without the wheelie bar. Hard tail.....

Good job by the way Ed, you're buying......

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thanks and Kyle’s buying

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
got some down time at the BIG GO due to rain so I'll share the following info

From Wednesday's Super Comp Q1 session there was...

1 car that ran 192 mph
1 car that ran 190
2 cars that ran 189
4 cars that ran 187
2 cars that ran 186
5 cars that ran 185

-at least 8 of this top 15 speed list came from Brodix 20 degree heads
-at least 2 have Dart 11 degree heads
-at least 3 have Brodix 9 degree heads
-one has Brodix PB5000 heads

ET's of these 15 varied from the quickest at 8.804 to the slowest at 8.960

Meanwhile, 49,000+ views about a cast aluminum BBC head dubbed the "game changer" by the late Tracy Dennis 10 years ago when he announced the SR20 head here at Tech Talk. clapping

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
Thanks Edward. I see Kyle is doing well. Tell him I said good luck.

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 297 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
Did you have problems with the Dragster?

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 297 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
the same problem 4 cars in front of us had with the right lane and the same problem the Pros had and talked about on live TV Sunday, how the US Nationals was a one lane track.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Its amazing how a day of rain can screw up a race track, I made 2 solid runs in the right on Thursday and Friday, if fact it was the prefered lane for top dragster. Right lane was perfect during the Friday night pro show. Sucks for anyone who chose or got that lane on Sunday morning

Posts: 2426 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post