carb spacers
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
(610) 243-1855 and ask Bret.

one call will ease your pain

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Believing Ed did forge it is delusional....then arguing that a calculator that even states it's for entertainment only is proof?????

Come on Mikey....Same goes for adding a spacer and picking up .2-.3 in et...or in other words, 200-300 hp.....you can only bull**** for so long before you get called out. You're getting called out now.....show YOUR FULL TIMESLIP WITH YOUR CAR NUMBER ON IT....put that small part of this to rest....then show ACTUAL a to b timeslips, same day, same track, one with and one without spacer that validate your claim there and all will be forgiven.....

I get the feeling however you won't....because you have something to hide......

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
What does the timeslip you put your car number on got to the 330ft Ed.

You won't show that will you Ed?

It don't matter I could coast from 950ft and outrun your 10.00 at 108 mph.

I could coast from the 60' and do the same to you.....but what does that prove???

Mark Goulette

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
one call mikey will ease your pain

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You're just light on drag racing knowledge is all Colorado.

Anyone with any decent amount of drag racing knowledge knows the reason Ed can't show the 330ft is because it'll be equivalent to a 9.50 pass.

It's an admission he put his number on someone elses timeslip.

As far as my number goes, it was written on the window with shoe polish because I got to the track 15 minutes before first round and raced off the trailer first round, I could'nt tell you what the number was.

What else do you need to know?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
It's an admission he put his number on someone elses timeslip.

No, it's not.....

As far as my number goes, it was written on the window with shoe polish because I got to the track 15 minutes before first round and raced off the trailer first round, I could'nt tell you what the number was.

BS....that's an excuse. If that was your time slip as you state, the car number would be at the top of the slip...I haven't been to a track yet that doesn't require a number on your car, and that also doesn't print it on the slip...It doesn't matter if you can't remember it, it would be on the slip, but you aren't showing it....which makes it highly possible that's NOT your time slip as you state.....

Mark Goulette

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
And on your estimate of what his pass should have been, I refer you back to the examples of the inaccuracies of the calculators you are using to determine that number......

Mark Goulette

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike RietowBig Grinork, here's the video off the trailer first round https://youtu.be/5Fdhx6u-d5o

And it STILL doesn't prove you ran a 1.27 60'......it wasn't mentioned or shown ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME in the video.....nor does the slip show the et you ran...so no et, no car number..no proof....

Yet Ed not only shows you a time slip with his actual car number on it, he even gives you a number to call to verify...but he's the one lying???? Come on mike......

Mark Goulette

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Coloradoracer:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike RietowBig Grinork, here's the video off the trailer first round https://youtu.be/5Fdhx6u-d5o

And it STILL doesn't prove you ran a 1.27 60'......it wasn't mentioned or shown ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME in the video.....

You're like a child with no reasoning abilities, how old are you anyway?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
mikey: hello is this Bret

Bret: yes who's this?

mikey: its Mike Rietow

Bret: who?

mikey: you don't know me but I called to ask you a question.

Bret: ok what?

mikey: do you know Ed B....

Bret: yes, why?

mikey: he posted a time slip and a photo from 13 years ago at Piedmont Dragway that says car E165 60 footed 1.288 and he says that you were in the other lane. Is that true?

Bret: it's 13 years ago, why do you care?

mikey: well I know that I have the only car in the nation to 60 foot 1.27 n/a on small tires at 3150 lbs. with triple chrome plated bumpers.

Bret: are you drunk or high?

mikey: neither, but I know he has to be lying, no way a car that weighs 3880 lbs. could do that.

Bret: says who?

mikey: says me, I have the only 3150 lb. n/a car on small tires and with triple chrome plated bumpers in the nation that has 60 footed 1.278.

Bret: if you say so. Besides, you said that Ed said his car weighed 3880 lbs. and 60 footed 1.28 so I guess you win.

mikey: so he was lying?

Bret: what does the time slip say?

mikey: car # E165 60 footed 1.288

Bret: it was 13 years ago, I'm sure I don't have my time slip but if Ed posted it, it's true, that Chevelle was impressive. Oh btw, he footbraked that car too.

mikey: how much did he pay you to say this?

Bret: I'm an engine builder not a psychologist. Good bye.

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Dancing Cat Falling of chair laughing Falling of chair laughing Falling of chair laughing

Mark Goulette

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I guess this means Ed won't show the 330ft on the timeslip he attached his car number on.

I don't blame ya Ed, If I were pathetic enough to claim someone else's time slip as mine, I wouldn't want anyone to know either.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mitch H
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
mikey: hello is this Bret

Bret: yes who's this?

mikey: its Mike Rietow

Bret: who?

mikey: you don't know me but I called to ask you a question.

Bret: ok what?

mikey: do you know Ed B....

Bret: yes, why?

mikey: he posted a time slip and a photo from 13 years ago at Piedmont Dragway that says car E165 60 footed 1.288 and he says that you were in the other lane. Is that true?

Bret: it's 13 years ago, why do you care?

mikey: well I know that I have the only car in the nation to 60 foot 1.27 n/a on small tires at 3150 lbs. with triple chrome plated bumpers.

Bret: are you drunk or high?

mikey: neither, but I know he has to be lying, no way a car that weighs 3880 lbs. could do that.

Bret: says who?

mikey: says me, I have the only 3150 lb. n/a car on small tires and with triple chrome plated bumpers in the nation that has 60 footed 1.278.

Bret: if you say so. Besides, you said that Ed said his car weighed 3880 lbs. and 60 footed 1.28 so I guess you win.

mikey: so he was lying?

Bret: what does the time slip say?

mikey: car # E165 60 footed 1.288

Bret: it was 13 years ago, I'm sure I don't have my time slip but if Ed posted it, it's true, that Chevelle was impressive. Oh btw, he footbraked that car too.

mikey: how much did he pay you to say this?

Bret: I'm an engine builder not a psychologist. Good bye.

OK, that was FUNNY! Big Grin

Posts: 154 | Location: PA | Registered: December 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mitch H
posted Hide Post
quote:
So post the timeslip with YOUR car number on it.....because you haven't yet...just a time slip with the 60' you claim is yours....but haven't show any kind of proof.......NONE

And remember mikey, if you're going to rely on an online calculator which I've already demonstrated is inaccurate, you better come up with something better to validate your claim.......

I'm pretty sure there's cars up on the mountain in Denver Colorado that run times you'll tell me aren't possible due to altitude and DA...yet they do.......every race weekend.......

Mikey's ticket......seems legit?

Posts: 154 | Location: PA | Registered: December 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Actually, what's pathetic is saying someone forged a ticket, yet not having proof that quantifies that, using an online calculator that's meant for fun as actual proof, then claiming that the actual proof is not.....

What qualifies Ed's forged timeslip is 1.28 60 ft isn't in keeping with reality on a 10.0 car.

If you had a little more drag racing experience, you'd know this. But you don't so you're wasting everyone's time.

My 1.27 60 ft. timeslip is in keeping with reality for a 6.02 on the brakes 100 mph run.

If you had a little more drag racing experience you'd understand this too.

You're not calling BS on anything and neither is Ed with someone else's timeslip.

Everything I post is in keeping with reality according to video and photo's.

You can type and type but a 10.0 car with a 1.28 60 isn't in keeping with reality, which means it's a forged timeslip.

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I said it once, and I'll say it again. Ed's timeslip isn't forged. The calculators you use are for entertainment purposes and not accurate...Regardless of what you say, Ed's car, timeslip, and claim are genuine, whether you choose to believe it or not...

I know more about drag racing than you think....I've also seen cars run numbers that the calculators say they can't....When was the last time you ran with a restrictor plate? Ed does, and typical with running a plate is slower times (which is the purpose of the plate) coupled with quick first half numbers. Just look at a throttle stop car....Punch in 190 mph to the calculator and see what it says...but Super Comp cars are running that off the stop. They launch hard and fast...THEN kill et....I've personally watched Gary Stinnet run almost 190 off the stop IN DENVER.......and the index is adjusted there to 9.50....so tell me again how it can't happen...

Mark Goulette

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
I owned and raced a '97 LT-1 EFI Firebird Stocker back around 2005-2006...I Sold it and it eventually was and is still owned by a friend and longtime local racer.

He let me drive it a number of years ago for 2 events.

It weighs about 3200lbs and is on 9" radials...

It ran right around 10.60 at 124mph at the first event and I drove it to the final of a gamblers race.

It 60'ed 1.29 on one run footbraked from 3000rpm...

So a mid 10 second car can indeed 60' very quickly and not run much MPH.....and Stockers or cars built like them are the ones that can do it...

Small tire, very restrictive engine rules....lots of overall starting line gear ratio....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
SCDIV1...knows and oh btw mickey, he built the cast iron oval port headed 11:1 468 engine topped with the OEM chrome valve covers that powered my very impressive 3880 lb. ALL steel Chevelle with triple chrome plated bumpers, bolt on suspension, factory non sumped gas tank, 10" tires, power steering, power brakes, with the full factory interior, yada, yada, yada that 60 footed a best of 1.288 launched off the footbrake running a best of 10.07 @ 131 with a 4150 carb and through a full exhaust. Hell the full size, group 24 battery is even in the stock location. NahNahTounge and both of these impressive performance numbers from a nearly 2 ton street/strip car were achieved 13 years ago, long before your 630 lbs. lighter, transbrake launched, cut up shyt box's .01 quicker 60 foot.

Your pathetic mickey. Now STFU

Loser Mike Rietow

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Nobody with any sense will ever care, or believe you Ed because it's out of keeping with reality to not show the timeslip in order to end any speculation.

Hell you won't even show the 330 ft, which is wildly unreasonable in it's own regard, if you need so badly for someone to take you seriously.

Absurdity is never taken seriously Ed.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
again, putz, post the entire time slip with your 1.278 60 foot and I'll do the same.

In the meantime (610) 243-1855 and ask Bret.