DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Rear shocks for 4.70-4.90 door car
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rear shocks for 4.70-4.90 door car
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Why don’t you tell us those bracket race secrets the pros don’t want us to know Hates Alive/Data Into Code? You’ll have all weekend cause you are going nowhere near Bradenton. You’ll see that wagon and start shaking, plus I’m sure he’d like to have a talk with you that you don’t want any part of.

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SP310G:
Why don’t you tell us those bracket race secrets the pros don’t want us to know Hates Alive/Data Into Code? You’ll have all weekend cause you are going nowhere near Bradenton. You’ll see that wagon and start shaking, plus I’m sure he’d like to have a talk with you that you don’t want any part of.

LoL!! Now that is funny!!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So you’re going

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Repeat, You don't know what it means to be a liar without dignity. That's what should matter to you Karen......Who cares what you think or say when you have no honor?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
He’s to busy. Trump made him Secretary of Idiots

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
So you’re going

Probably not, but maybe.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

He does repeat the same lies and bs over and over again just like a politician doesn't he?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I hope he knows how to cut and paste, he would wear out those keys in about 2 weeks.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Trump is following in my footsteps and that of any man who understands his place in a free society, is to disobey unlawful orders.

What on earth emasculated you two social justice warrior Karen's, is the real question here.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Is that so? He’s following you?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

You have to remember most of what he calls reality only actually happens in his head.....

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:

You have to remember most of what he calls reality only actually happens in his head.....

It's getting late, can you please spit out this rational case you're beating around the bush about, that says there's honor and dignity in emasculated men, who take it up the arse without a peep?

Why is Trump not taking this approach? Why didn't I? Confused

You should be thanking us, not ridiculing.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Dude, you’re nuts. You realize you said the President is following in your footsteps.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I can't talk with you any longer. I don't interact with liars. Until you prove Brandenton agreed you didn't hit the cone, you're just another dishonest libtard....

Proof or it didn't happen....

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dude, you’re nuts.

DUH, you think??

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dude, you’re nuts. You realize you said the President is following in your footsteps.

Just be glad Trump isn't following in yours. You should be thanking us, not ridiculing.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Sorry, I can't talk with you any longer. I don't interact with liars. Until you prove Brandenton agreed you didn't hit the cone, you're just another dishonest libtard....

Proof or it didn't happen....

The only libtard here is you Karen. For God's sake wake up to your responsibility to society, as a free man, or remain an emasculated one.

When you make a rational case for bending over without a peep, i'll elaborate how everything went down. Until then I can't help ya.

Emasculated, you're complicit in the destruction of human freedom, if you don't know your place in society as a free man, is to disobey unlawful orders.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Well look 4 pages of decent conversation then Mike ruins yet another thread.. SMFH

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1401 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of inferno camaro
posted Hide Post
Yep this thread is officially dead. Two Thumbs down

Posts: 361 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
so what are you going to do? who is getting your shocks, JRI or Shane?

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post