DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Rear shocks for 4.70-4.90 door car
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rear shocks for 4.70-4.90 door car
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Man you got reinstated just in time. Happens to be a 6.50 race at Bradenton this weekend.

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SP310G:
Man you got reinstated just in time. Happens to be a 6.50 race at Bradenton this weekend.

I hear they changed from foam blocks to steel. That shytbox won’t be able to take the hit this time.

Mikey

Posts: 1709 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I hope the RIPPER is racing, win,lose or bowling for blocks, it will make good banter on DRR.

I am tired of the one on one banter between the both of them. Same old,same old. You two need newer material!

Posts: 622 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chance of him going is 0. If he does I bet he stays so far away from the cones he hits the wall

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Chance of him going is 0. If he does I bet he stays so far away from the cones he hits the wall

If I do race it'll be off the trailer, no time run. I can do a ring & pinion swap and change out a valve body for the .370 pro tree Bradenton 6.50 index, in 4 hours.

How much do I win if I get close to the center line?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nothing. Dude you ain’t going. All that complaining and you supposedly get reinstated and you will have a million excuses why you don’t go because Siegel would probably want to have a conversation with you.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nothing. Dude you ain’t going. All that complaining and you supposedly get reinstated and you will have a million excuses why you don’t go because Siegel would probably want to have a conversation with you.

Complaining? So Trump is complaining too? Or do we have an epidemic in this country of lying and cheating?

Siegel wants to talk to me? Why I'm not the one of the two of us to accept a handout, for a race I know I didn't win.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
This ain’t about Trump it’s about you. It’s funny how you change the subject when you get called out and you know you’ve been had.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
This ain’t about Trump it’s about you. It’s funny how you change the subject when you get called out and you know you’ve been had.

It's pretty funny you confuse calling out cheating with complaining, when in reality you're saying you'd take it in the arse without a word, if you were I, or Trump!!

The difference is we have man cards.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Oh by the way, are we talking to Data Into Code or Hates Alive? Asking for Bradenton.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh by the way, are we talking to Data Into Code or Hates Alive? Asking for Bradenton.

So why would you bend over and take it in the arse, without a word?

Can you elaborate?

I figured speaking up was standard issue.

You'd let a Track Official bold face lie you out of a final round, and not say a word? Explain why, if you could, it might be interesting.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

True, I won that war too this past weekend, when I was reinstated Bradenton, and the track official who rigged the race was fired.

So are they going to rerun that round you hit the cone?
Have they contacted the other racer to show up for the rerun?
Have they mailed you the money you lost by making it to the final?
Post up the letter you got from Brandenton explaining all this to you...
Or did Brandenton officals tell you all this in a dream you had?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4520 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:

True, I won that war too this past weekend, when I was reinstated Bradenton, and the track official who rigged the race was fired.

Or did Brandenton officals tell you all this in a dream you had?

Here's another one who'd take it up the arse without a word.

Maybe you can explain why? I gotta hear this!!

If you can explain why you'd take it up the arse without a word, I'll in turn explain a little further how this went down , Deal?

I'm kinda interested to hear this, because I figured speaking up was standard issue.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I’m not getting into but talk with you Data In to Code. Oh by the way I saw you once at Johns Pass by Treasure Island FL. I was going up the stairs and some dude went flying by me with a Hooters chic chasing him with a bill and you were yelling Ripper doesn’t pay bills he hits cones.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SP310G,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Or did Brandenton officials tell you all this in a dream you had?

Answer the questions, or you're full of shyt, like we already know about you....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4520 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Answer the questions, or you're full of shyt, like we already know about you....

I think it's you that has the explaining to do. What on earth has emasculated you to the point you wouldn't speak up in the event a track official bold face lied you out of a final round, 45 minutes after you were declared winner, with the track official using an impossible story?

What on earth has emasculated you to these extremes?

Speaking up is standard issue, nothing special.

Disobeying unlawful orders is a mans place in a free society.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]quote:

True, I won that war too this past weekend, when I was reinstated Bradenton, and the track official who rigged the race was fired.[/QUOTe}

I think it's you that has the explaining to do. What on earth has emasculated you to the point you wouldn't speak up in the event a track official bold face lied you out of a final round, 45 minutes after you were declared winner, with the track official using an impossible story?

So it's true. You are full of crap. AND a liar apparently.....

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]quote:

True, I won that war too this past weekend, when I was reinstated Bradenton, and the track official who rigged the race was fired.[/QUOTe}

So it's true. You are full of crap. AND a liar apparently.....

Sorry Dave, but it's you that has the explaining to do.

You don't know your role in a free society apparently. You're the problem with this country.
Emasculated males who don't know their responsibility to society.

Why would I owe you anything?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Whatever Repeat.....

Answer the questions, or you're full of shyt, and a lying dishonorable she-he Mary that just repeats the same shyt over and over for years. Like the rest of your triggered libtard buddys for the last 4 yrs..

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Whatever Repeat.....

Answer the questions, or you're full of shyt, and a lying dishonorable she-he Mary that just repeats the same shyt over and over for years. Like the rest of your triggered libtard buddys for the last 4 yrs..

I can't help you Dave, you don't know your responsibility to society. You can call me all the names your little heart desires, but if you don't know disobeying unlawful orders is a mans place in a free society, I can't help you.

The liberal media has emasculated you, as they planned.