DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
On tour Floyd. Been here in WV where they jump off the bridge every year. About 900ft from bridge to water. That structure is pretty impressive. Leaving in the morning for another place in WV. Kathryn looking at the leaves. Stay safe

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Evening all ! Fern would like the see another season like the trees turning. Still summer here ! Should be in the low 80s by now, yesterday 99 today 96 next week we may see high 80s for a day or two then back to the 90s. I miss Chucks posting , but you and Floyd always seem to be having fun ...

Have a Great Week.....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,

Supposed to be 98 here today. Yesterday got to 96.
I'll probably spend some time watching ther Fling Race in Vegas. Gotta a number of friends that will be there.
Y'all have a gooden.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Nick supposed to be 45 here tonight. We are near PA and MD but we are in WV. Pretty peaceful back here in the woods. Stick with us Nick, remember Mike Hawks started this and he bailed to.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern,
I ain't going to bail.
A friend of mine went .006 red in the door car final for the 100K today. His opponent went on to win it all. Door cars are on top this year.
Y'all have a gooden.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Fern , I don't post that much but I'm always here...LOL
Floyd the white S10 PRO STOCK is a good friend of mine he lost at 8 cars with a .002 light giving it back to your guys 6.65 wagon who's light was .010 with wagon running his number with a 2 . Chuck was 10 thou behind... ouch

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J178RED,

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I watched some of the 100k, off and on, and realized that if you don't bring better than a 30 pack to the starting line with you, you will not advance. Some really tight racing.

Scott

Posts: 297 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Nick,
The McClelland's are a good bunch. Peabody is deadly in that wagon and Kmac does great in his pump gas roadster. They are bringing out Dave's old Toppolino. It has been restored and rebuilt to better than new. I would imagine Daniel and Kevin will split driving duties. I think the plan is for it to debut at the March Meet. It's a great piece of history.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sitting in the sun looking at the Mon River in Morgantown, WV. Pretty neat college town

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you're living the dream, Fern.
We are still in a lock down out here as long as we have this tyrannical governor in office. Hopefullynthe election will make some major changes for our state.
Y'all have a gooden.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Right Floyd. We are in Somerset PA now. Toured the site where one of the 911 planes crashed today and have seen a bunch of covered bridges. Amish country. Cold as he!!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
HEY! Mr. Living the Dream.. sent us out here in the west some of that cold air... PLEASE..

It's so Hot

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Right Floyd. We are in Somerset PA now. Toured the site where one of the 911 planes crashed today and have seen a bunch of covered bridges. Amish country. Cold as he!!

I spent some time in Amish country in Ohio. They got some nice horses and buggies.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I was doing some cleaning out in the shed and found an old 1992 Puch Moped I used as a pit bike 15 years ago. I put it on Offerup for 100 bucks and got 9 offers in 30 minutes. First guy was here in 45 minutes and happy as can be. Flat tires, dirt and all. Next time I'll do a little research before I sell what I consider I consider junk.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Floyd, I would not worry about that you got your moneys worth out of it years ago. Now you made someone happy with a deal , and that will buy a couple of pounds steak for you two. Happy grilling ....

clapping

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Nick,
You're right. A buddy of mine found it at a yard sale for 25 bucks about 20 years ago and gave it to me.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
A week without a post? You all must have a dull life or a very full one. We arrived back home yesterday and have yet to get our act together. Put 1000mi on the motor home and another 1000 on the Smart car driving around at the various spots we visited. High lights were that bridge in WV where they bungee jump, para sail, etc off its 900 ft high surface, the 911 memorial, and the place where they bored into a flooded coal mine and rescued 9 miners trapped there in 2002. We saw lots of stuff and some family to. Ok guys wake up now.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
We're awake Fern.
Spent a lot of time watching drag races.
We had terrible winds Monday and myplace is a mess. My gardener ain't going to be happy. Power was out for a while, trucks turned over on the freeway and trees down all around the area. LOuckily ti's going to be calm today.
Y'all have a gooden.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
GOOD MORNING.. I have no reason for not posting...haha
Fern, I'm glad you having a great time traveling and seeing the sites, wish I had a better retirement plan .. lol No family in my life, but a lot of friends so I still have fun . Like Floyd been watching racing , doing yardwork and getting the car ready for NOV. races...

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I am going to West Palm Beach for the New Years race. Pretty much a social thing for me as I don't go enough to be a threat to anyone. But guess what, I'll be among friends. Ol Zeta has got the wind howling here this morning