DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,been two days getting the puter to come on,I'm a thinking it's bout done it's time here,oh well,maybe I can take some tater work money and buy a new one.................... big idea.......................

Well hope ya'll Sunday it a great one,and prayers to you all my friends,and hope to log-in tomorrow,if I don't they'll be one of two reasons,one the puter in done,and the other,well, we'll just say,we won't say................... Praying hug Wave................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning guys miss you!! Been a little crazy Scott had to go to In last night and pick up his motor and is putting it in today to leave for South GA on wed and he will be gone for 3 weeks so trying to get everything caught up!!(if that is possible Laughing )

Just keep me in your thoughts tomorrow and I will get back with ya then Praying

Have a great sunday!!!

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Hope y'all had a great weekend. Monday is back, and it's back to work.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,made it thru another weekend,prayers to you all,hope it's the bestest monday ever known by you all.................. Praying hug Wave..............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Hawks, do you plant a winter garden?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Not this year,little sis,has kept me tighed up from dawn to dust,in her pumpkins and taters this fall,got a one row harvester,got 500bu.of taters out last week in 3 1/2 days,before the rain came again,got to getter done going to ruin in the ground in the next 2 weeks,but I love a few greens in my fatback meat,lol..................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning gang...crazy busy week...prayers all around!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Back to the real world. Ah well. It was a good little break from reality. Had a blast with my buddies out at Norwalk. Couldn't hit the tree worth a lick, made it to 4th round on luck, got whacked by a .004 to my zzzz. Christine's Markie made it to 5 cars in Pro, driving Christine's '66 Mustang coupe, before he lost just a great race. Markie was .013, Vic (Ellinger) was .014, Markie .002 under, Vic dead on with a 2, .005 at the stripe for Markie.

Hi Mike! Wave So glad the Steelers took care of the Patriots! Now it will be a tough test against the Ravens with Woodley out. Hope the 'puter situation works out.

Nicole, you and Scott ok, after the Series, and now LaRussa retiring?

Susie, Michelle, Christine, Floyd, Mouse, WAO, et al, have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Chuck it sure will be different without him and if we lose Albert well...... I just might not know what to do!! But we have great players and it will make for a crazy off season trying to replace those 2!!

Have a great day!!!!!

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
It's Humpday and it's my Thursday.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
good morning all ya'll! alls well here and here we go again!....gotta get out there and make nov. work!...seems each month gets a little tougher to make ends meet!..cant complain,i still have my house keys,lights,and a dollar worth of fuel..nothin' in the fridge but cold air ,but oh well!...prayers go out to everyone today, so stay out of Gods way and in his will!....

susie Tongue !

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! We're having a nice autumn week here, since the snow Saturday. Sunny and low 60s today, into the weekend. I hope it holds til next Saturday, when I can back out to PRP. I want a shot at an 11 second pass. Best is 12.03 so far.

Everyone ai'ight out there??

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Well, it has been one good week. Just finished two complete days of poking and prodding, scanning and scoping, and every body fluid test known in the Western World. Results: I am free of colon and bladder cancer for 9 months now, and the colon cancer of the liver is going away, but not quite gone.

On top of that, a good friend has offered us a plot of land to put our RV on (we are full time RVers). This is free and good for as long as we live. Oh, and he put it in his Will that we can stay as long as we are alive. It is a very nice piece of property, and I feel realy good now that Peg will have a secure home if this cancer thing gets out of hand.

And, we have most everything set to have a spot up near Seguin, Tx for our smaller RV near the San Antonio Raceway. We hope to finally get a full season of racing in starting this coming April.

Like I said, been a good week. Now, if I could only lose a few more pounds, life would be perfect.

Hope all youse guys are also doing well.

Be of Good Cheer!!

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! My Friday, woo hoo!

Man, some of yinz have reealllly quiet this week. I guess the 'puter got the best of Mike this week.

Ken, great to hear that news, all of it. That's awesome. I hope it continues for you.

Steelers at home this Sunday night against the Ravens! Hoping Coach LeBeau can come up with defensive schemes to offset the hurting linebackers.

You all have a good one! Ice Cream Ice Cream

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
My Friday, too.

Ken, did you forget what I said about texas?

I hope Mike isn't having as much trouble with his puter as I'm having with my new phone. I got a new motorola atrix 2 smart phone and I'm not smart enough to use it. I'm stupid I'm goin back to string and 2 cans. I can't screw that up

hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Ken that is great news............... you just made my day Smile

Scott is in SGMP racing so I am a little behind but no worries!!!

Thought I would share this with ya....

Mock crash warns against texting and driving

Way too cool!!!

Have a great weekend Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Have an appt for an EKG this morning. That's about the easiest thing they do before surgery.
Fall is definitely here in Northeast Okla.
Y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Looks like we goin to get a little rain here in So Cal today. Glad I don't have any plans.
Good luck, Mouse, I'll be thinkin of ya.
hug to all the ladies. Wave Michelle, go get 'em.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning gang...thanks Floyd hug so are you goin to use some of those miles???

I'm excited about racing the Camaro this wknd, we haven't left yet...think today will be a wash, Madi is off to visit colleges ( Hum yes 6th grade??) have I told you guys she wants to be a podiatrist??? lol Lil man is excited because he gets out of school early today & gets one on one time with PaPaw before they pick Madi up tonight...life is good

prayers all around....hope your day is full of smiles !!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Michell,
I checked and I can get there 1st class but I would have to come home coach. I don't know, that's a hell of a sacrifice to make. Hum
I've got to talk to Marty about it. hug