DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hey Bob!, Mike!, Chuck!,Guy!, Michelle!

Christine, I am on facebook. I've got my pretty face plastered all over it. Got to advertise, ya know what I'm sayin?

Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I feel like crap. I'm going back to bed.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mornin,i feel like Mouse so im goin back to bed too.

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Rain here, then turn to snow! Wow, I actually saw some grass this morning since the snow is slowly melting! Tinkerbell was so happy! LOL

Well, still doing paperwork and of course our taxes! I want to get that finished so I can start working out in the garage and get it organized. And, I have been looking for employment also! Gotta do what ya gotta do!!

Bob J.-I hope your feeling better today and keeping you in my prayers! Praying

Okay, gotta keep moving! Have a wonderful day and keep smiling!!Oh, I finally got my personalized license plate, "4EVER 53"! hug Ice Cream Angel

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Love the new plate Ma B, we've had some pretty good ones thru the years, I have MDLNADN on mine now...Madilyn/Adiayn Wink

So Rick & I have been kinda feeling like we were hit by a truck! Got home at 3am Sunday, got the kids to school, us to work, came home & crashed. Loved the Nhra racing, pretty nice to know when, what & how and to be done by 4-5 everyday & chill. Got my membership, TD/SC license, chassis cert & all done at G'ville too. Car was awesome-with no testing, new combo, I had 3 60's within 3 thou & I varied 4 thou in 3 hits at the tree...so we're happy. 1st round I was on the brakes taking .01, he put it in reverse to give me .05, I'm 88 to his 92...unfortunately just racing Frown
The kids, us & the Waycasters had the best time, can't wait to do it again!
Sorry about the rain Floyd, that sux..kinda like leaving sunny 70's & getting home to snow & ice.

Feel better guys, have a great day gang!

& Mike...thank you!!!

HI Chuck Ice Cream (i ck'd on that div 3 # yesterday Big Grin)

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All,had to go in early this morning to get my diabetes blood work done,got my 3 month app.next week to see how my numbers are doing,got that done now time to get with the day before the day gets to me.......... Wink............................

Ya'll have a gooden and here's hoping that everyones day is a good one,and oh yea,ya'll have a gooden..................... Big Grin.............................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I don't feel like crap, but I want more time to sleep. Big Grin But that's every day.

I wanted the rain to be harder to melt more of the snow. I have to go over my parents before they come back from FL and shovel there. I'm not looking forward to it.... I've had enough!

Floyd, I'm out there on FB too, though I think I'm too old for it. Find me, or I'll try to find you. I'm on Guy's list if you're there.

Christine, that's awesome. Which car is it on? Who is buying the '68? I hope it's staying local... well, kind of. If it's not a Brewer behind the wheel, I don't think it will look right to me. Frown Call me if you need anything. hug hug Are you coming to the banquet?

Yeah, that's racing. Sheesh, did he smoke the tires to feed that much? I'm glad you all had a good time. And I feel your pain, leaving FL sun to go back to snow! I Div 3, or N div 3?? Or both?? Hum

hi Mike!! Wave

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Wave Hey Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to pop in and say Wave hey to all my DRR family. . .

Thanks to Crisco we finally have ecerything out of the old house and moved over to the new one. . . Now just have to get everything set up Banging Head

Miss ya'll lots. . .

Hugs and prayers to all of ya!!

hug Praying hug Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi Nicole, congrats on getting moved!!! I Chuck & both prp's Wink It was p'bly more that I didn't stand on them myself until I get more use to it-1/4 mile is def different than 1/8, but it's good...hoping to get in Charlotte.

Is Floyd really on facebook, I thought he was joking...lol

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MsFurr,

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Looks like we are in for another weekend of "rain racing" out here! Sure hope no one gets hurt this weekend! Shame that Rice Lake, Wisconsin lady lost her life in the Antron Brown accident. If there are no "cover ups" in the incident I have a feeling the net result will show that pressure from NHRA to get the cars on the line before it starts raining again might have had some implications! Have nothing to back that up, just a "gut" feeling! Kinda glad I'm not racing this weekend at the Divisional! Can set in my Lazy Boy at the house and watch the drops fall off the roof! You all be safe this week and come fertilize my chile peppers on Farmville on FB! Eyes Ice Cream Hum Praying Wink Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Michelle, I never joke. I'm always serious. Big Grin
Guy, I hope your weatherman has been smokin some of that funny stuff. A lot of people can't afford another delay.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all....Wacky Wednesday it is.

BB have a good day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I'm feeling better today, guess i'll go to work.
It's Humpday.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Well its my Friday. this is the first time as of right now that i will get 2 days off in a row. love the money but i got a car that needs my attention. .

Myshero have you been doing any reading lately? Sounds like you had your hands full the last 200 feet.

have a good top of the mornin.

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Family,get out of bed and come on and eat before it gets cold,man I can just hear my Dear Dad,calling us when we were kids,so in honor of Dad,here we go,are you hungry this morning,Me Too,we've got scrambled eggs,eggs over-easy,sunny-side up or down,boiled,raw or what ever suits your fancy.
Tenderloin,sausage,bacon and kept the grease seperated to make gravy,what flavor do you want.
Got pancakes,buck wheat or fluffy reg. and a new bottle of maple syrup,and a new bowl of freash made butter,now I like apple butter on my pancakes,so I just happened by a old buddies house,whose wife makes some mighty good AB.

Now you biscuit eaters never fear,I made a pan of cathead biscuits,and a pan of spoon biscuits,and a cake of bread,we like to call whoe cake,big enough to feed the biggest hungry belly.

And got a freash pot of coffee,and fresh cow milk,chilled that is,and a can of pop if you heart desires,ok come on ya'll its getting cold.

Don't know how it'll be in heaven,but ifn the Good Lord don't mind me thinking this way,I hope when I get to heaven,I could hear my Sweet Dad,tell me that again,come on boy,it ain't no good when it gets cold.... Smile Praying.........................

Ok,ya'll lets do this thing called get at it,and ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all in need and hopefully we'll see ya'll in a bit................................................

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mornin'. Pancakes man i wish although apple waffles are my faves. Can't do it need to loose another 10 before i rip the fire suit.
Steve

Still learning

Posts: 46 | Location: BAD Dragster | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I thought my velcro was messed up at g'ville lol, Rick pointed out it only holds so much in!! Eyes but you talked me into putting off my diet one more meal...over easy, tenderloin, gravy & spoon biscuit, one pancake with maple, coffee that's mostly cream, and a pop...for me please!!! that's good stuff Uncle Mike Wink those were the days...

That is a good book Tee, we need to get together & talk about it soon...we should start a book club...glad you've got a couple of days...get her rdy Tee, have fun!

I didn't find you Floyd, so you find me Wink
prayers & hugs gang...life is good.

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
I'm with you MsFurr,got to love velcro,after a breakfast like that,one morning a while back,I went out to get in my truck,parked down next to the road,and after walking to the truck,I was breathing so hard,that the velcro came loose on my speedo's and blowed the mail box off the post,I'm just saying, Tongue Eyes Laughing .......................I feel your pain..................was a ugly site.......................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I just spit coffee everywhere!!! boy did I need that laugh this morning Big Grin

I forgot to share something with you guys, I don't know all the details or name just what we all heard/saw but there was a SS racer-38 yrs I think, that came back from winning his round & collapsed, they were doing CPR & loaded him in the ambulance, noticed a wedding ring on his hand & someone said his Dad had passed away recently, we were all praying because it didn't look good, we were happy to learn they brought him back, would love to know if he's okay...makes you realize what's important.

FurrRacing.com