Find
Notify
Tools

ROWDY IS BACK!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
SWAMI, ignoring facts will not work with me!!!!!
ROWDY won the BUSCH, now Nationwide, championship and the next year he missed 5 races and would have had to average only a 20th place finish in the races he didn't run to win it again!!!!!
The #18 car he drove won the owners points championship that year with rookies filling in for the 5 races!!!!!
mouthy #2 slid into the championship that year!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
ROWDY won the BUSCH, now Nationwide, championship and the next year he missed 5 races and would have had to average only a 20th place finish in the races he didn't run to win it again

Just for you, it was 09. Sorry, forgot about that one. Still only one title in the big leagues as you call them.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
SWAMI, you must keep in mind when dealing with me that I don't have a convenient selective memory like the duped boob IMBECILES are forced to utilize!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
SWAMI, you must keep in mind when dealing with me that I don't have a convenient selective memory like the duped boob IMBECILES are forced to utilize!!!!!
What a crock of **** that is!!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ouch.....glad both drivers are ok...looks like Kyle is ready to get the hell out of there and I don't blame him..... he stunk that place up this weekend.

Posts: 207 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
Looks like he ran out of talent this weekend. Tongue Ice Cream

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DoubleRRacin
posted Hide Post
I knew I should have waited until tomorrow to cut grass. It's always a good day when the Shrub stinks.

Time Waits for No One !

Posts: 351 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BK, see I took Krying Kyle in my fantasy league and that guaranties a last place finish.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Harvick sure drove around your favorite driver last night WHEN IT WAS CRUNCH TIME!

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Harvick sure drove around your favorite driver last night WHEN IT WAS CRUNCH TIME!

2 nights in a row!

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
And another fine showing today by BK's favorite driver!

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
He just figured if slip streaming was good then riding on top of another car was better. Laughing

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4476 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Where is the President of the Kyle Fan Club?

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Another great showing last night on how to take someone out of race.

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bill Hoskinson 3152
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen or heard any of it yet... let me guess, dumb ass Kyle Bush crashed and took out a few other cars with him?

...no kiddin.

Posts: 804 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I haven't seen or heard any of it yet... let me guess, dumb ass Kyle Bush crashed and took out a few other cars with him?

Pretty much.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
ROWDY hung on to finish 6th on a flat tire!
Anybody catch who won the truck race yesterday?
The haters were jubilant when the gas can slid out of the pit!
TOO BAD!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Where you been the past 3 weeks when Krying Kyle was in his motorhome crying cause the big boys kicked his a z z?

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I was counting his wins for the year, it takes time to keep track of that many!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
It takes that long to count to 2?

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post