DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Vaccine approved, any takers?
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 85
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vaccine approved, any takers?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
250,000 draw your own conclusion.

There's no surprising conclusion here. We knew VERY early on in the pandemic that covid was deadliest to older people and/or those with underlying health conditions. Covid-19's spike proteins attach to specific lung receptors, which we develop more of as we get older.

The percentages are pretty consistent across various regions. In Ohio, 93% of covid deaths occurred in those ages 60+.

https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/w...ey-metrics/mortality

quote:
Suffocating people with masks made for weak immune systems, depression related drug and alcohol related deaths. Don't forget suicides.

Where are these statistics? How many people died because of lock downs? These are statistics lost in the shuffle.

Amen. Many of us constantly made these arguments to Governor DeWine here in Ohio, which were rebuffed or more frequently, roundly ignored.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Let the numbers show. Tyranny is a deadly proposition.

Always has been.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It doesn't matter if it's new, the only thing that matters is if it's True.

When Truth is spoken into existence, there's prosperity for mankind according to the laws of the universe. Good Karma

When Truth is stifled there's a price to pay for mankind, according to the laws of the universe. Bad Karma

This is an orchestrated event with a bigger agenda. You're in a theater since 15 days to flatten the curve.

BLM, ANTIFA, Fake News are a few of the actors.

America will never be the same again, unless you're willing to fight for it.

No one is coming to save it.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The Tyrant will always find justifications - excuses for his Tyranny.

Truth - speak it into existence, watch how this turns on them.

It would be mighty white of you to not automatically cuck to officials story's, not in your best interest.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
When this thing reaches $100 trillion in the hole, and it will, it'll be the Tin Pan Alley for everyone, except the Politburo.

Truth

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Reading this I have a question. I have gotten both shots a good while back. I never signed anything saying I wouldn't sue any one. I didn't sign anything, Showed my ID got the shot. Same ID I show to vote LOL.

The sweetheart deal with congress was that big pharma was untouchable on this one. They could kill half our population with no ramifications.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Reading this I have a question. I have gotten both shots a good while back. I never signed anything saying I wouldn't sue any one. I didn't sign anything, Showed my ID got the shot. Same ID I show to vote LOL.

The sweetheart deal with congress was that big pharma was untouchable on this one. They could kill half our population with no ramifications.

There are two federal programs that deal with lawsuits related to vaccines, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) and the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP).

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
FORGET about suing over the vaccines.
None of them have been approved by the FDA so they are classified as experimental!
No recourse for the people that suffer ill effects!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
FORGET about suing over the vaccines.
None of them have been approved by the FDA so they are classified as experimental!
No recourse for the people that suffer ill effects!

It is listed as "Experimental" and only "Approved for Emergency use" so when you get it you have to sign a waiver saying you will not hold them or the Government accountable for what happens to YOU. That is where I have a serious problem with forced vaccinations on this deal and will not be getting it.

One other thing that is concerning to me and I do not understand it. In the past Vaccines take weakened and dead virus cells and inject them into us so our immune system can learn to fight the virus off.

This is new technology and supposedly alters our DNA genetically to fight it. What could possibly go Wrong? Maybe they should find out how deep the water is before they jump in with both feet?

I am not opposed to the testing I mean if we can genetically alter our DNA to fight a virus what about doing it for Cancer? Or any other disease?

But what if it has some long term effects we do not know about and after everyone is vaccinated it is too late to say "NeverMind"

It probably is safe, but what if..........

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
This is new technology and supposedly alters our DNA genetically to fight it.

LOL! No. No, it doesn't. Instead of using weakened and dead virus cells, it uses only a portion of the virus's RNA strand to send a message (hence 'Messenger RNA') to our immune system that mimics covid's spike proteins in order to elicit an immune response. That's it. Despite being a popular baseless tinfoil assertion on Facebook, nothing is changing anyone's DNA. mRNA vaccines actually make a lot more sense and has less risks than traditional vaccines.

mRNA research has been going on for DECADES, which is how they were able to develop the vaccine so quickly. As soon as they received the genome signature information (by the end of JANUARY of last year!) it was short work to "plug n' play" with mRNA research that had already been done on other coronaviruses. The first mRNA vaccine was designed in early February 2020, and started clinical trials by March 16, 2020. People keep screaming "It'S eXpEriMenTaL!" Of course it's experimental. EVERY new vaccine is "experimental". Without government red tape, the vaccines could've been rolled out in APRIL of last year, but they didn't do that. They had nearly nine months of testing and clinical trials before they received emergency authorization. There are a large number of people who would never take the vaccine under any circumstances, even if it had been studied for 10-15 years. That's just how some people are, and that's their right. I'm pretty sure I haven't had a flu shot since college. -=shrug=-

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Every experiment needs a control group. A group of folks who just go on about their lives without the vaccine. Of course, if the vaccine is the only thing stopping the virus, those in the control group may suffer. I am putting my own interests aside to be a member of the control group. No thanks are necessary. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I wasn’t scared before I got the virus and I’m not scared now. I’ve got the best defense, the anti bodies I made. Ain’t getting the vaccine and no one in my family is either.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
With 1320racer as I survived the 70's have crashed 2 dragsters and no ones husband has tracked me down and taken me out either. Everyone has their own opinion on the crona but I did not even hear about sars until the new virus came to light. I guess sars was some bad chit.

Posts: 318 | Location: ohio | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SLICKSTER:
With 1320racer as I survived the 70's have crashed 2 dragsters and no ones husband has tracked me down and taken me out either. Everyone has their own opinion on the crona but I did not even hear about sars until the new virus came to light. I guess sars was some bad chit.

SARS was not in an Election year.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It would be mighty white of you to not cuck for every single official story, cucks.

The same cucks always are the official's cucks.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Candace is dead on with a Zero.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1014 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
We were raised to not be peer pressured into taking experimental drugs and now we are being peer pressured into taking experimental drugs.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
We were raised to not be peer pressured into taking experimental drugs and now we are being peer pressured into taking experimental drugs.

Very True, by cucks none the less.

Cuck World

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Could this Covid virus been a biological weapon? The Wuhan lab is run by the Chinese military. We probably will never know. Scary!

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1014 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
It absolutely could have been and likely was...

Here's something to think about though. What if it was a test run for something more sinister? Something much more deadly? I wouldn't put it past the left at this point to do something crazy like that...but take it one step further. What if the new variant that is the actual weapon is designed to attach those who have had the vaccine? Easy to do these days and not out of the realm of possibilities.....

Just something to think about....

I WILL NOT GET NOW, LATER, OR EVER the vaccine.

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1468 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post