DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Vaccine approved, any takers?
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 85
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vaccine approved, any takers?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
Saw something on Facebook today.

If the free vaccinations are for the health of our nation,why aren't they giving away free insulin and free chemotherapy?

1) Diabetes and cancer are not contagious, nor has the country ever been shut down because of them.
2) It's not free. It's paid for by taxes and/or more debt.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Beard:
quote:

If the free vaccinations are for the health of our nation,why aren't they giving away free insulin and free chemotherapy?

1) Diabetes and cancer are not contagious, nor has the country ever been shut down because of them.

1)Cancer is NOT contagious
Cancer cells from someone with cancer are not able to live in the body of another healthy person. The immune system finds and destroys foreign cells, including cancer cells from another person.So what you are saying is that the immune system is NOT applicable to Covid?
2) NOTHING is free.I agree.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
That is the most bizarre straw man I've seen in the long time. There is no "So what you are saying is..." I said what I said. Cancer is not contagious. Covid-19 is contagious. Period. Confused

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
There are lots of contagious diseases. COVID19 isn't the only one by a long shot. But it has certainly been the most politicized.

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
There are lots of contagious diseases. COVID19 isn't the only one by a long shot. But it has certainly been the most politicized.

I am sure the medical giants have learned as well as the politicians from past virus history and its effects so it can be used in their favor.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
That is the most bizarre straw man I've seen in the long time. There is no "So what you are saying is..." I said what I said. Cancer is not contagious. Covid-19 is contagious. Period. Confused

Cancer kills 25,000 people an hour, every hour on the hour.

What's so bizarre about the comparison now.

This government doesn't give two ****s about you, if they did, you wouldn't be their ginny pig.

You ain't too bright. You ain't been anywhere, besides your living room eating cheeto's and being brainwashed by the boob tube. It's apparent.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

Cancer kills 25,000 people an hour, every hour on the hour.

What's so bizarre about the comparison now.

This government doesn't give two ****s about you, if they did, you wouldn't be their ginny pig.

You ain't too bright. You ain't been anywhere, besides your living room eating cheeto's and being brainwashed by the boob tube. It's apparent.
You just reminded me why I blocked you.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You're good at blowing smoke up your own azz, for a warm and fuzzy feeling aren't you? Confused

32 trillion really? It'll be 100 trillion by this time next year. That's gonna be paid back too right?

Where does this make believe tax base you're talking about, come from? Part time Waiter and waitress jobs? Or part time retail sales clerk jobs ringing up china garbage possibly?

Your mind is not your own buddy.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

I do get what you are saying. However......dead is dead, and sick is sick. Is it somehow worse to lose a loved one to covid than it is to lose them to cancer? Yes heart disease, cancer and diabetes are not spread and they kill people much slower. However, from the government's seat in the bleachers, what is killing more of your population? And which did they use to strip freedoms?

By no means am I saying that covid isn't serious....that it doesn't kill people.....that it doesn't affect sometimes permanently those who don't die from it. I had it and would prefer to not get it again. But...
1. We now have a choice in the Trump vaccines. It's long past time to let people make their own decisions without limitations or rewards.
2. There is nothing more important than freedom in America. Some would argue that without our health, life and freedom is nothing. I would argue that without freedom, life and health are worth nothing. Ask those who have come here from communist countries what they think. Our government and powerful people used this pandemic as an opportunity to influence and election and promote social agendas. That should be a wake up call to all.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
In a paper I just read, it cover information from May 19-25, 2021. It states, "The state of Texas recorded zero deaths among people with COVID-19 for the first time since March 2020, Gov. Greg Abbott says."

That is huge! Texas is ground zero for illegals, with mega numbers since Biden took office, and a giant state for citizen population. It did state "among people" being all encompassing for those treated w/covid regardless of status.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 68TSCAMARO:
simply mandatory vaccines are not new

That is TRUE.

BUT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THEY HAVE EVER HAD A VACCINE THAT WAS DEVELOPED SO QUICKLY AND NOT FULLY TESTED OR APPROVED.

It is still listed as EXPERIMENTAL and only EMERGENCY APPROVED. You still have to sign a waiver saying you do not know exactly what it will do and you will not hold them or the Government responsible for anything that happens to YOU.

That is the difference it is only approved for EMERGENCY use and not fully tested. One thing that does is you sign a waiver before you get it saying you will not hold them responsible for any long term disease or death from it. You signed that away and accepted the Responsibility.

I do believe a Business can force you to take a vaccine as a requirement of Work or School IF IT FULLY TESTED AND FULLY APPROVED. This is not and so I do not think they should be able to legally force anyone to take it.

Most of you people are PROBABLY right. It PROBABLY will not hurt you and PROBABLY not have any bad long term issues.

I mean it is not like the Government would knowingly inject you with Syphilis and watch you die from it. (Tuskegee project)Not like there is some kind of "New Green Deal" that blames man for all evils of the World and wants to cut population. Not like Bill Gates one of Worlds Richest men has spent billions to cut population of Earth with his Foundation. Good thing Bill Gates in not involved with any of the vaccines Right?

COVID has a 99.64% chance of SURVIVAL and there is a 99% chance I am NOT taking the vaccine. I have already had COVID and it was nothing, I have been MUCH sicker many times. I literally had a bad fever for about 6 hours and a mild fever for 2 days after that. Little bit of a headache and stomach was upset. No big deal. The worst part of it was being quarantined by myself for 2 weeks and I had just moved so I was not prepared for anything like that.

But if you completely trust the Government with your life and feel comfortable the vaccine is safe go for it. It PROBABLY is safe.

I will not say anything about those who choose to take it but I certainly respect those who REFUSE.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Anyone remember when the postal workers were threatening to go on strike in the Washington DC area, because they handled the Anthrax letters they delivered to the US Capital building, right after 911?

I was there, the postal workers wanted the same test every politician in the Capital building were given. We had people on our crew in Tom Daschal's office the day those Anthrax letters came into the Capital Building, no one was ever tested.

Reading some of these posts makes me believe a lot of ya haven't ever been anywhere other than your living room eating Cheeto's and watching fake news.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm not disagreeing, but are you sure? Yes there is a requirement for school children, but they can get exemptions in most states. I guess I have to get my dog a rabies shot. But he isn't a citizen, so...

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Reading this I have a question. I have gotten both shots a good while back. I never signed anything saying I wouldn't sue any one. I didn't sign anything, Showed my ID got the shot. Same ID I show to vote LOL.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of FootbrakeJim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:

I'm not disagreeing, but are you sure?

I am quite certain that FLU Vaccines have NEVER been mandatory. Isn't Covid a variety of the Flu? (And isn't it interesting that annual deaths attributed to the seasonal flu dropped to nearly zilch during the past flu season? As if those numbers were merely 'replaced' by covid mortalities)?
Fvck that little liar fauci, and the Crooked Mainstream Media, and gates, and the CDC, and the WHO, and Chyna, and biden/harris, and the dem party operatives, who ALL weaponized this disease for their own political agenda.

Dan "Jim" Moore
Much too young to feel this damn old!!

Posts: 1039 | Location: Farmersville, TX  | Registered: December 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FootbrakeJim:
I am quite certain that FLU Vaccines have NEVER been mandatory. Isn't Covid a variety of the Flu?

No. They are completely unrelated. They are not even in the same phylum, let alone class, order, or family of viruses.

Influenza viruses are Orthomyxoviridae. They are a NEGATIVE single strand RNA.
Realm: Riboviria
Kingdom: Orthornavirae
Phylum: Negarnaviricota
Class: Insthoviricetes
Order: Articulavirales
Family: Orthomyxoviridae

Coronaviruses are Coronaviridae. They are a POSITIVE single strand RNA.
Realm: Riboviria
Kingdom: Orthornavirae
Phylum: Pisuviricota
Class: Pisoniviricetes
Order: Nidovirales
Family: Coronaviridae
Subfamily: Orthocoronavirinae

quote:

(And isn't it interesting that annual deaths attributed to the seasonal flu dropped to nearly zilch during the past flu season? As if those numbers were merely 'replaced' by covid mortalities)?

Flu is at historic lows, attributed to "masks and social distancing". At the same time Covid-19 continued to spread at record rates despite those same masks and mitigation measures. Nearly a year of data shows that the masks worn by the general public had little effect. The logical conclusion is that while standard masks are effective against the spread on influenza, covid-19 is both more contagious and spreads in a different manner, such that standard masks are largely ineffective. (which Fauci admitted in an e-mail early last year, which was just made public this week)

Influenza mortality is typically around 40,000 per year, nowhere NEAR the 500,000 attributed to covid. That's more than a tenfold "replacement".

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by n5ifi:
The US govt last week updated the survival rates (i.e., IF infected) for Covid19:
0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%

quote:
United States Mortality Data
2015 2,712,630
2016 2,744,248 +31,618
2017 2,813,503 +69,255
2018 2,839,205 +25,702
2019 2,854,838 +15,633
2020 3,358,814 +503,976

Draw your own conclusion.

Lock downs killed not only a million jobs a week, since 15 days to flatten the curve.

Suffocating people with masks made for weak immune systems, depression related drug and alcohol related deaths. Don't forget suicides.

Where are these statistics? How many people died because of lock downs? These are statistics lost in the shuffle.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
250,000 draw your own conclusion.

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
I still wonder what real demographics are for risk? What are they no telling us about risk? A lot have died tragically from this.

We are over 1 year later and yet to see a positive test result in direct bloodline across multiple states. The one immediate family member with positive test has allergies, in household with 8 other people, ages 4 to 84 nobody else got sick at all. She recovered in 2 days and we stayed away 2 weeks. They live in a high risk crowded area, we live in a rural area.

Based on the original risk level, this does not seem possible? Across many states family has reported immediate friends, coworkers have gotten sick but no direct bloodline yet. Was this engineered?

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mike Rietow has dug in to some facts and numbers here as well as Michael Beard also. I am I the only one or as I tend to believe the facts and figures that some of the members put up on here more than the media. There are people on here that will dig in to and get the best of the factual imformation out there and post it on here with out worring about their boss, or their pay check or how it will look, etc. etc. To Michael Beard and to Mike Reitow and to anyone else who posts facts and data on here that they have put the research and time into to get it as right as they can, thank you.

Posts: 318 | Location: ohio | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post