New
Find
Notify
Tools

“The Bender”
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
yes or no Piedmont 11/24/17 9:00am in the lanes with a footbrake car and $5,000 in your hand?

Man up or STFU!

where's the photos of your POS apart liar?

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:
Ill have them in the morning.

I thought you were doubting me, sorry. I laid out some easy, straight forward scenarios. He declined

1 ED is pathetic enough to stay up all night pulling his engine just so he can have photos in the morning. It'll take him all night because he sure as he11 doesn't have any friends to help him.
Besides he says engines run for 1000's of passes, why would he have pulled it? Uncontrollable Laugh

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
says the clueless nobody with a POS corvair wagon. You just can't make this shyt up.

Well Ed, I happen to like the old piece of shyt corvair wagon, and I'm sorry we all don't have the money to have the operation that you do! I would kill to have the equipment that you do, but financially, that will never happen in my lifetime! I can promise you this though, you can google and find pictures of that Corvair wagon in some winners circles and that's something that you cannot provide with all the money you blow on your cars that you cannot drive!
FACT!

Posts: 152 | Location: St.Louis | Registered: May 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SP310G:
Yes or No on Columbus divisional 1Ed?

He's already made a dozen excuses why he can't. Right before he accused you of making excuses....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4471 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
yes or no Piedmont 11/24/17 9:00am in the lanes with a footbrake car and $5,000 in your hand?

No. I made the call out 1st. So you chump ed out. I'm not changing my winter plans for a nobody midget. Now if you can borrow some balls, I will be more than happy to run you at the track in my 1st callout, under very reasonable terms I've laid out and stuck with

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^says the loser who's only reason for posting here is to engage me, same loser that hides behind a screen name, same loser that doesn't bracket race.

You're SKEERED and You're a LIAR

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'd like to apologize to Brian for this. After all he deserves all the glory for a great series of wins. You sir show class in winning, never asking for accolades or recognition. Good job again Bender, enjoy the trophy you absolutely deserve.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Man, you not only steal paint schemes, you steal peoples ideas. You don't even try to hide it. First sign of a compulsive liar, they don't even realize they're lying.....

Laughing very hard

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4471 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^says the loser who's only reason for posting here is to engage me, same loser that hides behind a screen name, same loser that doesn't bracket race.

You're SKEERED and You're a LIAR

Is that a no

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
still no photos of your POS apart, no surprise liar!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
1Ed. Columbus divisional. We both pass tech, then we go straight into the lanes. You footbrake. I come off the transbrake. During the Test session. Yes or No ?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Piedmont 11/24/17 9:00am in the lanes with a footbrake car and $5,000 in your hand? yes or no

Man up or STFU!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

The same exact thing could be said to you 1 ED. But unlike you I won't steal from someone else's post. I quoted you....best way to do it because you can't continue to lie and say you didn't say it.

Dave

F J B

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:

And no pics of yours either. Mine is 20 minutes away. I didn't know I'd have to prove to a midget I pulled it apart.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Piedmont 11/24/17 9:00am in the lanes with a footbrake car and $5,000 in your hand? yes or no

Man up or STFU!

I don't have a footbrake car moron. I've laid out a very easy plan 1ST. You don't want to do it.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
quote:

XPS fan, take the action, easy $, you know I can always back up what I state.

ACTION ? On this forum?

Laughing Hard

Talk talk talk blah blah blah .......

There's more "action" over at www.oldladiesthatliketocrochet.com

Razz

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
EXACTLY Fred. The same pathetic group of clueless NOBODIES once again are cornered and SKEERED!

That said, I don't have a transbrake car moron, your plan is easy only to you. Now man up or STFU.

I don't waste my time with nobodies who hide behind a screen name and don't bracket race.

You're a LIAR and you're SKEERED!

So again...

Man up or STFU!

and my photo of my engine out of the car will take me 1 minute to post after you post the photos of your POS apart.

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Retard doesn't understand that you are offering to let him footbrake(his choice) while you transbake(your choice). He just wants to make it all his way or in reality just make more excuses.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I called 1Ed out 1st on a legitimate race. He immediately started changing it. My 1st offer stands. And since he worries about tech, no better place then a divisional setting. Nobody hits the track without going through them. All you hear from him is bull and trying to change the race. I'm only interested in what I put out 1st. Anything less from him is cowardice.