New
Find
Notify
Tools

“The Bender”
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
he is what he is and you are what you are.

FYI, the "constantly talking crap" goes both ways but you chose to see/read what suits your agenda. Haters going to hate and I'll sleep well tonight just as I do every night.

You might also want to educate yourself as to who calls Numidia Dragway home and races there regularly. I assure you the competition there weekly as well for the many big $ races is amongst not only the best in the northeast but the best in the country. This ain't your duck pond. NahNahTounge

and how did you do at Huntsville this past weekend?

Now back to the guy that stole his paint scheme from Bryan Keller.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Apparently from the results at that track in Numidia, you are the duck in that pond!
There really isn't many easy places to race today and I would think most people believe their track is one of toughest, wherever they race. Maybe someday you will find one you can compete at too! Good luck with that! Big Grin

Posts: 152 | Location: St.Louis | Registered: May 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong BlahBlah

I invite you to put your POS in the other lane anytime you think you've got the car and the skills to trailer me. NahNahTounge

In the meantime, you continue to prove that you are just a hater with an agenda and your clueless assumptions.

FYI, We didn't compete in nearly half the points races this season. Now run along Clay, carry on with your man crush, you got NOTHING! Full Moon Spitting

Still waiting to hear how did you do at Huntsville this past weekend?

Now back to the guy that stole his paint scheme from Bryan Keller.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Clay Tyler:
Apparently from the results at that track in Numidia, you are the duck in that pond!
There really isn't many easy places to race today and I would think most people believe their track is one of toughest, wherever they race. Maybe someday you will find one you can compete at too! Good luck with that! Big Grin
guys about wreck their cars to pull up beside him.now whats up with all this childish face making

Posts: 7 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 541 goat:
quote:
Maybe someday you will find one you can compete at too! Good luck with that! Big Grin
guys about wreck their cars to pull up beside him.now whats up with all this childish face making

Lol, I was told that by some who race him. I think the quote was "like a competition bye run when you run Ed, a free pass to next round." They love racing Ed.

What I find funny is a guy who never wins anything s talking trash about those who do win. Now that is childish.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4027 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Queue his cut and paste response, no offense intended towards you Curly at all.

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
....... I know you like to get a rise on here from people.........

Ya coulda stopped right there Clay and saved yourself and many others lotsa typin'

Razz

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XPS fan:
quote:
....... I know you like to get a rise on here from people.........

Ya coulda stopped right there Clay and saved yourself and many others lotsa typin'

Razz

Yup, SSDD

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
M

A

R

I

O

N

E

T

T

E

Anybody know what that means?

Beating Dead Horse

Razz

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
1 Ed likes dudes. Best definition I saw

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
"1 ED"

Most people won't get that but it's perfect !!

clapping

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4471 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
again, the same group of pathetic clueless nobodies who's only reason for posting here is to comment and/or debate everything I state while they hide behind their monitors.

I own everyone of you B I T C H E S and not one of you have the car, the skills or the balls to put your POS in the other lane.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
That ought to do it

Pirate

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........

Truth stings huh scrot...

Uncontrollable Laugh

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4471 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
another ^^^ nobody that ain't got shyt nor done shyt! Spitting

XPS fan...KNOWS! Uncontrollable Laugh

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XPS fan:
M

A

R

I

O

N

E

T

T

E

Anybody know what that means?

Yup, I'm no dummy and I have no strings attached.

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^ the guy that stole Bryan Keller's paint job

DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":

Yup, I'm no dummy and I have no strings attached.

I see what you did there Smile

Ya didn't quote the beating of the dead horse.......that was my favorite part.
Big Grin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You and me 1Ed, heads up. Columbus is halfway. Let's do it. You footbrake. I come off the transbrake.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Bring $5,000, I'll do the same, hand the cash over to MB on Friday morning in the lanes before the start of time trials. Put a dial in on your window and we both leave off the footbrake, no transbrake solenoid, no transbrake button! First pair down the track. Winner takes all.

accept my gracious offer now or STFU