New
Find
Notify
Tools

“The Bender”
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^says the wannabe TD racer who is a first round runner up more often than not.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SP310G:
I called 1Ed out 1st on a legitimate race. He immediately started changing it. My 1st offer stands. And since he worries about tech, no better place then a divisional setting. Nobody hits the track without going through them. All you hear from him is bull and trying to change the race. I'm only interested in what I put out 1st. Anything less from him is cowardice.
. Truth and Fact.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
still no photos, still no acceptance, still SKEERED and still a LIAR!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
It's not about me little man who hasn't done ****. Oh wait I guess if you call make your local team 18 years in a row doing something. Bahaha. Yours just a keyboard wanna be.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
EXACTLY Fred. The same pathetic group of clueless NOBODIES once again are cornered and SKEERED!

That said, I don't have a transbrake car moron, your plan is easy only to you. Now man up or STFU.

I don't waste my time with nobodies who hide behind a screen name and don't bracket race.

You're a LIAR and you're SKEERED!

So again...

Piedmont 11/24/17 9:00am in the lanes with a footbrake car and $5,000 in your hand? yes or no

Man up or STFU!

and my photo of my engine out of the car will take me 1 minute to post after you post the photos of your POS apart.

So you don't want to run THE 1ST RACE THAT WAS PUT IN FRONT OF YOU? YES OR NO

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
So, you're not going to race him because he has a trans-brake?
Really?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Funny that the only place your name shows up is on here. I sure don't see in in the top 10 divisional or top 50 National points or the top 50 local team points. Go back to tapping on your keyboard little man.

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
So, you're not going to race him because he has a trans-brake?
Really?
Ed running scared again,bahaha.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^says the wannabe TD racer who is a first round runner up more often than not.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
XPS fan check your PM

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
That's all you got,lmao.

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
4200 and counting.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
that's all I need for a wannabe nobody! NahNahTounge

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You want some of that 1st race in front of you or not Lil man? You make the excuse about missing points meets at Numidia to go to divisionals, here is your chance big boy. I bet Torquin will take you up on the offer of getting in the other lane after I make that dumper of yours soft.

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
At least you realized your "short" comings and put a driver in the car even if he lifts at the 1000ft cones when running S/C.

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SP310G:
You want some of that 1st race in front of you or not Lil man? You make the excuse about missing points meets at Numidia to go to divisionals, here is your chance big boy. I bet Torquin will take you up on the offer of getting in the other lane after I make that dumper of yours soft.
Heck I might have to fly in and hang out with Torguin just to watch.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
again, for the skeered nobody, for the liar that don't bracket race...

Man up or STFU!

Piedmont 11/24/17 9:00am in the lanes with a footbrake car and $5,000 in your hand? yes or no

photo of my engine out of the car will take me 1 minute to post after you post the photos of your POS apart.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
that's all I need for a wannabe nobody! NahNahTounge

And you're a well known somebody because?......

BAWAHAHAHAHAHA

no no...really...YOU called someone else a wannabe nobody?? Stop You're Nuts

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
XPS fan check your PM

Need some pm backup honey

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Blah blah blah