Notify
Tools

Breaking News
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Da Shoe:
This is what happens when you try to be the first on on here to break information and dont have all of the facts straight first. The original post was posted July 3rd at 3:01 pm, thats almost 6 full hours after the first post of rumors hit the net. This was a 50/50 shot to say look at me know I knew some insider info blah blah blah,, well if you did then your post should have been posted about 24 hours prior and before the internet was already hearing of this a full 6 hours before and it also would have included a few other details besides the same internet repetitive ones you has posted.

Wrong hater

My source was not the internet rumor mill, my source is none other than those in the know, the NHRA! NahNahTounge

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
1320 racer, Monday morning quarter back.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Floyd you're just another hater and now pissed off my breaking news from Saturday was spot on.

FYI, more bad news for NHRA drag racers coming soon.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
NahNahTounge

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Mr. Force will do as his sponsors ask. Does AAA/Peak/Chevy want to run and take on the ID of racing while all their customers ( fan base) cannot? It’s a smart move by corporates.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Force drew a line in the sand.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I don't know how strictly they will enforce it,but NHRA is saying that fans MUST wear a face mask.

Outside in 90 degree heat,I say"no thank you".

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
NHRA will pull the plug on the season before the end of July and quite possibly after this weekend. They have no choice, they are a major corporation with a board of directors and sponsors. They will do what is politically and socially correct. The fact that Force has parked his teams for the season due to losing major sponsors on at least 2 cars, only makes the decision for the NHRA board easier.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
I don't know how strictly they will enforce it,but NHRA is saying that fans MUST wear a face mask.

Like rats in an experiment, the same people who bend over for a germ infested face diaper, will be the same who take the vaccine without a fuss.

It's all calculated using equations, they're just tallying the figures now.

If everyone learned to draw a line in the sand, we wouldn't be like rats in an experiment.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
quote:
This is what happens when you try to be the first on on here to break information and dont have all of the facts straight first. The original post was posted July 3rd at 3:01 pm, thats almost 6 full hours after the first post of rumors hit the net. This was a 50/50 shot to say look at me know I knew some insider info blah blah blah,, well if you did then your post should have been posted about 24 hours prior and before the internet was already hearing of this a full 6 hours before and it also would have included a few other details besides the same internet repetitive ones you has posted.

Wrong hater

My source was not the internet rumor mill, my source is none other than those in the know, the NHRA! NahNahTounge

BS, because if so then you would have elaborated on the other key details also expressed. You simply took advantage of no one here making the post and you repeated information that was already publicly posted an known for many hours before yours. Some were even talking about it at the Houston Divisional last month.

The bad news that you speak of for NHRA is no more likely than the (at this point rumor) that after the upcoming Indy races the season will be cancelled has been talked about since Friday. Nothing new and nothing breaking and trust me had you know any sooner than you originally made this post your fingers would have been on fire to get here and post it.

Posts: 608 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong again hatter NahNahTounge didn't have time this weekend for a debate with nobodies like you on an internet forum. Too busy racing at what most likely will be our last NHRA Divisional this season.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wrong hater

BS, because if so then you would have elaborated on the other key details also expressed. You simply took advantage of no one here making the post and you repeated information that was already publicly posted an known for many hours before yours. Some were even talking about it at the Houston Divisional last month.

The bad news that you speak of for NHRA is no more likely than the (at this point rumor) that after the upcoming Indy races the season will be cancelled has been talked about since Friday. Nothing new and nothing breaking and trust me had you know any sooner than you originally made this post your fingers would have been on fire to get here and post it.

I think you are spot on, I read posts on Facebook late Friday saying these things.

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Floyd you're just another hater and now pissed off my breaking news from Saturday was spot on.

FYI, more bad news for NHRA drag racers coming soon.

Not a hater, Ed, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. You just don't have any creditable information.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
you are and you are Wrong again!

I don't do FB, I first heard from NHRA Officials aka "credible information" on Saturday and reported what I was told.

but I agree...

quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
You just don't have any creditable information.
NahNahTounge

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
you are and you are Wrong agaoin!

I don't do FB, I first heard from NHRA Officials aka "credible sources" on Saturday and reported what I was told.

Obviously I'm going to have to apologize. You are much more important than I gave you credit for.
Damn, I'm going to have to wipe down the computer screen after that one.
Dancing Cat

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
you are and you are Wrong again!

I don't do FB, I first heard from NHRA Officials aka "credible information" on Saturday and reported what I was told.

but I agree...

quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
You just don't have any creditable information.
NahNahTounge

Doesnt matter if you do FB or not because once on FB it can spread through many different outlets. The info you posted has been known since Friday by some so you are a little late to the party.

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
the party didn't start here until I posted it after I was told by NHRA OFFICIALS. NahNahTounge

Now what part of the TRUTH and the FACTS don't you like?

Is it that John Force has parked his teams for the rest of the season?

or is it that the NHRA is going to pull the plug on the rest of this season?

or is it that 1320racer was right again? Laughing very hard

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:

Few fans would find that acceptable and most would skip races they would normally attend. Combine that with the threat of litigation from those who attend an event who may or may not have been infected there, and you have a canceled season. There has been so much excessive virtue signalling between covid and race relations that it's impossible to have any normal event in most places. Whatever it is you enjoy....they will come after it.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I thinks its common sense, if you wanna do some drag racing, ya better get out there and do it while ya can.

I'm not patting myself on the back but I told the guy I did the All Pro RR sbc when Wilson let us down on our intake manifold in time for Lights Out sgmp, this might be the last opportunity we have to race this car. Lights Out was in February.

It's not gonna be any better next year either, they're gonna keep up the face diaper charade until everyone takes the vaccine they don't even have yet supposedly, I hate to tell ya.

Unless the people finally draw a line in the sand and start to ignore authorities orders, it's not gonna get any better.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Force drew a line in the sand.

You are wrong Mike. A G A I N Trying to make more out of this than it is. It was the sponsors call period. And a good call. Don't turn this into political bs. Very simple business decision.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post