Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by Mile High:
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
Give it whatever validity you think it deserves, and yes it's Fox:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="388" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RBlyh96yL7Q" width="689">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

As usual she raises some good points. Trump is forever criticized for being anti science. But most of the state mandate have no basis I’d science. When it came to the federal guidelines, they followed the advice of experts on the matter. It may very well be that masks are more of a feel good placebo than anything

Most of the states have rushed to open and did not follow the guidelines put out by the White House. There was to be a 14 day decline in cases before reopening Most red state governors skipped the 14 day part to make the dear leader happy and now we are in a mess. The countries around the world have gotten their cases down low enough to do not only testing but contact tracing and that is why they are able to open there schools. The borders are closed by both of our neighbors because the cases are out of hand and there is no travel to other places in the world for the same reason. We are turning into a third world "s*** hole country" do to lack of Federal leadership.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/openingamerica/

Which are the states having the most trouble?

Florida, Arizona, Texas, California etc. Usually each day about 35 or more states are having the cases increase.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...f55602ff11bb117afb5/

Posts: 110 | Location: On a Summer adventure with the car | Registered: December 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Well, isn't it really about the deaths?
Top three are Dems.
https://www.statista.com/stati...A8q_Zz536Mm61eDNflZg

In fact, there is only one republican governor in the top part of that naughty list. Seems like the Republicans are better at keeping their folks alive.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Seems like the Republicans are better at keeping their folks alive.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mile High
posted Hide Post
Most of the country thinks the dear leader is doing a bad job on the Coronavirus so he's changing his tune. You all are in a real dilemma because he now says a mask is Patriotic to wear and he's going to do the Coronavirus Taskforce Briefings again starting tomorrow. He'll probably come up with another gem like injecting disinfectant into the body. LOL!!! So now the minions will follow their cult leader and start wearing masks. Bet his campaign has them for sale right now and they are probably made in China too.

https://www.axios.com/trump-tw...83-971ae0be2a8a.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzHE_SY334o

Posts: 110 | Location: On a Summer adventure with the car | Registered: December 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm just waiting for the debates.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If you don't wear a mask, then you are anti-Trump and unpatriotic.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...re-patriotic-than-me

Posts: 14 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 14 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Any day now we're all gonna be notified of last years flu pandemic

Laughing Hard

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Any day now we're all gonna be notified of last years flu pandemic

Laughing Hard

Oh man, that'll show 'em!

We aren't talking about the flu.

COVID-19 wasn't killing Americans last year.

Is trivializing and normalizing American deaths what we need right now? Is that something a real American would do?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is trivializing and normalizing American deaths...

"The survey found that the obesity rate was 42 percent — higher than the 40 percent found in a similar 2015-16 study. The severe obesity rate was more than 9 percent in the new survey, up from the 8 percent figure in the previous one."

There's about half of American's that don't give a crap about their health so we can consider them "acceptable losses". So stop worrying about everybody else and take care of your own business. You're not one of the morbidly obese are you?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Today in the entire state of Illinois,there were 6 reported deaths from Coronavirus.

Over the weekend,there were more than 60 people shot with 12 dead in Chicago.

The media doesn't really want to talk much about that.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
25.5 million people in Australia. 106 supposedly tested positive covid 19.

Mandatory masks nationwide lock down

Laughing Hard

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

"The survey found that the obesity rate was 42 percent — higher than the 40 percent found in a similar 2015-16 study. The severe obesity rate was more than 9 percent in the new survey, up from the 8 percent figure in the previous one."

There's about half of American's that don't give a crap about their health so we can consider them "acceptable losses". So stop worrying about everybody else and take care of your own business. You're not one of the morbidly obese are you?

So we're justifying COVID-19 deaths with more deaths of a different variety?

Their obesity doesn't threaten my own good health. They can't spread it to me or my family like they can a virus. I draw the line where your poor life choices will affect mine.

Again, trivializing deaths of Americans. Our enemies don't need to even bother chanting "death to Americans", you're doing it for them.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Tworry:
quote:
quote:

So we're justifying COVID-19 deaths with more deaths of a different variety?

Their obesity doesn't threaten my own good health. They can't spread it to me or my family like they can a virus. I draw the line where your poor life choices will affect mine.

Again, trivializing deaths of Americans. Our enemies don't need to even bother chanting "death to Americans", you're doing it for them.

Nobody is trivializing anything. There is a cost to every solution. We don't respond to the Chicago violence with anything. It's business as usual. But a smaller number for the entire state, we shut the state down. There is no balance to how we respond to causes of death.
And it is every bit as much about being a power grab. When suddenly we lose our choice about how to conduct ourselves health wise, and when it is safe to conduct business, and our customers lose the choices of whether they feel confident about doing business.....we have lost major freedoms. Americans don't get freedoms only when we feel that they will make the smart choice (based upon somebody's judgement). They get the freedoms to make there own decisions and mistakes. That's kinda the entire idea behind freedoms. This isn't about saving other peoples lives. They can make their own choices.
YOU can make your own choices health wise. My dentist wears two masks. You and your family can wear two masks if it makes you feel better. You can stay home from school and work and stores. Of course your choices have consequences. They always have.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Irredeemable

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 40 | Location: East TN | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by consistent spin:
https://www.facebook.com/jocke...os/3370142436342926/ From Facebook with a great message

Common sense that, sheep, flunky's and grovelers can't comprehend.