Find
Notify
Tools

Coronavirus
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
If the mask is 2% effective its better than nothing I believe.

To each his own, but that's a pretty small return for giving up personal liberty and making government mandates the "new norm".

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Canted Valve,

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mandated into a tutu and ballerina shoes is next on the agenda. Nothing better than a good old Machiavelli test for obedience, to convince who's in charge.

Order out of chaos... Spiritual warfare

Those granting officials the authority take everyone else down with them.

Corona .003% lethal Machiavelli illusion

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

To each his own, but that's a pretty small return for giving up personal liberty and making government mandates the "new norm".

I wouldn't give up my personal liberties either. As I said, I am against mandates. But if you wear safety glasses in your workshop, and OSHA suggests that you do.....did you give up liberties? No. You chose to protect your eyes. If you wear the mask, you are reducing the chance that you spread the virus if you are by chance infected.
Private businesses can require what they wish, and your liberty is one of choosing whether to enter their stores.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Apparently COVID only works the graveyard shift in California

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
quote:

I wouldn't give up my personal liberties either. As I said, I am against mandates. But if you wear safety glasses in your workshop, and OSHA suggests that you do.....did you give up liberties? No. You chose to protect your eyes. If you wear the mask, you are reducing the chance that you spread the virus if you are by chance infected.
Private businesses can require what they wish, and your liberty is one of choosing whether to enter their stores.

Wearing safety glasses isn't an infringement on liberties, it's a choice. Unlike a mandated mask order, you could choose not to wear safety glasses, by exiting the work space. Mandatory mask mandate isn't a choice, it's an official order, even if you exit the work space.

Mandatory masks are an infringement on liberties, safety glasses aren't.

.003% lethal corona. No need for masks

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:

That's pretty good. Just posted on FB!!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Help me with a definition here. When the government runs the private individual out of business (thus killing competition), and lets the corporate giants flourish, then corporations indirectly enforce the government mandates under the gist of private business... I'm thinking that's fascism, what do you think?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I find it funny Team Biden asking trump for their plan and help. What the hell have they been doing all this time? Trump did it all wrong so why do you need his help?

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4496 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
I find it funny Team Biden asking trump for their plan and help. What the hell have they been doing all this time? Trump did it all wrong so why do you need his help?

Biden pretending he won and will be President.

Biden already has a plan, if Biden gets in everyone will be on hard lockdown by February.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Election investigation updates you won't here in the globalist owned MSM. I just got this notification.

Lefty's credo - "Never give up the con"

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Help me with a definition here. When the government runs the private individual out of business (thus killing competition), and lets the corporate giants flourish, then corporations indirectly enforce the government mandates under the gist of private business... I'm thinking that's fascism, what do you think?

Of course. I agree.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Trade this out for a BLM flag and hope for a bailout from the clique!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
This past week our Church, Foothills Christian Church in El Cajon, California was issued a Criminal Misdemeanor citation accompanied with a $1,000 fine for holding a Service. Each Service is a $1,000 fine. Our Pastors and Associate Pastors are now considered what, Criminals? In California the Liberal's now write the Law to fit their agenda, eliminate Religion.

It is also now against the Law to be outside between the hours of 10:00 pm and 5:00 am. It's a Criminal Misdemeanor Citation and a $1,000 fine, if you are a "Non-Essential worker" outside anywhere (other than alone in your personal car) and not wearing a mask it's a Criminal Misdemeanor Criminal Citation and a $1,000 fine. The Police are now enforcing Governor Newsome's Mandate in San Diego County.

Can you imagine a Police Officer issuing a citation to his Mother for not wearing a mask? No Christmas present this year....... sonny!

Meanwhile Home Depot, Lowes, Harbor Freight and several other big box stores remain open. Religious Freedom just died in California, The Constitution does not exist in California when the Governor has the ability to override the Law of the Land, The Constitution.

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Will he fine himself and everyone else at that gathering?? He’s special .....

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4496 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Wait a minute, you have to wear a mask IN your car?. Say going home or they nail you? Like say by yourself? in the car?

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Lets see what "Wonder Boy" pulls off in Springfield here. ^^^^^

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TD3550:
Wait a minute, you have to wear a mask IN your car?. Say going home or they nail you? Like say by yourself? in the car?

By yourself no, two people, yes

Raceless in California!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
quote:
Originally posted by TD3550:

By yourself no, two people, yes

If you are with family?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo