DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Today’s democrats
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today’s democrats
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now barney fag has admitted he helped his queer house mate land a job at Fannie Mae, who is costing the United States tax payers billions of dollars because of the rapist administrations forced enforcement of the Community Reinvestment Act and then manning the agency with former rapist administration CROOKS!!!!!
Since this was the biggest factor in the ethics investigation of Senator Ensign we'll have to see what happens with barney fag?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The ditz now that heads the dnc whining about what REPUBLICANS want to do to the auto unions and this moron drives two (2) foreign cars obviously not built by uaw members?????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The FLEEBAGGERS constituents are getting ready for the FLEEBAGGERS to come to town for their convention!
One dead and one wounded and a large number arrested! No doubt huge "obama bin lyin'" supporters, all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now the FLEEBAGGERS in the fruits-an-nuts state are going to tax internet companys to try and gain revenue!
PROBLEM is both Amazon and Overstock will leave the state if the tax is levied, along with how many smaller companys? How many jobs will this cost the fruits-an-nutters? How much lost income tax?
Just like Caterpillar in Illinois, which took the opposite path Wisconsin did, who announced they will not expand in Illinois and may leave altogether if the newly passed taxes remain!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Now the FLEEBAGGERS in the fruits-an-nuts state are going to tax internet companys to try and gain revenue!
PROBLEM is both Amazon and Overstock will leave the state if the tax is levied, along with how many smaller companys? How many jobs will this cost the fruits-an-nutters? How much lost income tax?
Just like Caterpillar in Illinois, which took the opposite path Wisconsin did, who announced they will not expand in Illinois and may leave altogether if the newly passed taxes remain!
Bill, you are mistaken!

Like Obamacare, most of the major players are getting exemptions from the this state planned theft, as well as one San Francisco has been trying to levy.

Greg Stanley
Off the grid and off my rocker!

Posts: 6229 | Location: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: April 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The whopper to come down the pike is in regard to Boeing's planned production of the new 787 Dreamliners in North Charleston, SC. Boeing has spent billions to build the new manufacturing facility. But at the behest of the Washington State labor unions, President Obama's General Counsel for the National Labor Relations Board, Lafe Solomon, and the Democrat controlled Board itself (whom Obama has appointed the majority without Senate confirmation) have petitioned the courts to put an injunction on Boeing from manufacturing in South Carolina and force them to keep all manufacturing in Washington.

Would it surprise anyone to find out that South Carolina is a right to work state and Washington is not!?

Greg Stanley
Off the grid and off my rocker!

Posts: 6229 | Location: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: April 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
What will the "obama bin lyin'" regime do if Boeing decides to move to China rather then submit to this political tyranny??????????????????????

I have to quit taking left-wing lame stream moron media tales at face value!
After further digging I find Amazon desn't have a presence in california BUT if the tax is passed Amazon WILL QUIT advertising with hundreds of companys in California to avoid paying the sales taxes!
North Carolina has already passed this tax and hundreds of on-line businesses are no longer advertising with agencys in North Carolina!
How many jobs does this eliminate?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Weiner’s Office Calls Police

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The FLEEBAGGERS foibles are front and center today.
weinergate is still boiling and here comes the lying, self-confessed war criminal gigolo's running mate from '04 in court being indicted today!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The hits just keep coming in weinergate!
No doubt the FLEEBAGGER's are ragging on weiner big time to resign!
Maybe not though, stuff like this is a resume enhancer for FLEEBAHHER's in many cases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
nazi nancy and her scumbag minions must have finally got through to weiner!
Just 'fess up and join the derelict club and you'll be bullet proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Debbie Wasserman Schultz: ‘We own the economy’

Democrats are ready to take responsibility for the state of the economy and they deserve credit for putting it on the right track, the party’s chairwoman, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, said on Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/s...5.html#ixzz1PNcwcRGM

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
This weekend a bunch of FLEEBAGGER supporters are coming to the LVMS track infield for a rave, whatever that is?
These boobs are paying anywhere between $250.00 and $550.00 to hang out in the infield for three nights. Any car found on LVMS property after 6AM will be towed, a 2 to $300.00 event in LV so if these boobs are high or intoxicated they will have a decision to make as they leave! Being lefties what will they do? Even the 2 to $300.00 tow would be cheaper then the tickets the gestapo, who will be swarming, will be handing out!
This is a gold mine for LV, room rates are 2 to 3 times normal for the weekend and there will be money galore collected in the courts!
Going by raves else where the mortuaries will most likely even get in on the action!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Let's hear the duped boob IMBECILES reaction to the FLEEBAGGERS in the Senate going whole hog to pass amnesty for illegals??????????????
I know, I know, they'll avoid this topic like the plague as they do most of what the FLEEBAGGERS are up to!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mayor Rahm Emanuel says he's going to lay off up to 625 city workers

Mayor Rahm Emanuel says he's going to lay off up to 625 city workers, a move he says will save $10 million to $12 million for the rest of this year.

During the news conference Emanuel said, “I did not create this problem, but I will resolve this problem. They can be my partner in doing things smarter, better and more efficient and cost-effective to the tax payers. The people that struggle everyday in this city, get up, raise their kids, go to work and pay the bills. I will be their voice. They deserve one in City Hall.”

(CFL) President Jorge Ramirez called in reporters to say he’s perplexed

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Everybody knows the trough slopper unions went whole-hog to elect "dead-fish" and now "dead-fish" has shown them the back of his hand telling them there are cuts coming or their ranks will be thinned!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will say it about this FLEEBAGGER, this is LEADERSHIP, too bad he couldn't stiffen "dyck obama bin lyin's'" spine while he was in DC and get him to show even a little!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does one opine the trough slopper unions would rather be double-crossed like this or beaten by someone like Governor Walker who campaigned honestly about what he intended????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
How else did dingy come from dirt poor to a multi millionaire on a trough slopper salary all his life???????????

Probably married into it like you did......
Rolling Rolling Rolling

Mary said she only lets you carry her purse only in public......
Busted Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now the FLEEBAGGERS Senate has partially closed down the FAA because dingy harry doesn't want to lose his stipend from the Ely airport!
The REPUBLICAN bill wants to CAP the subsidy PER PASSENGER of sudsidized airlines that fly into small airports at $1,000.00, I don't approve of any subsidy!
BUT, the airline flying into Ely, Nevada receives a subsidy of $3,270.00 per passenger for the 241 mile flight to or from Las Vegas, PLUS the fare!
Anybody that doesn't believe dingy harry gets a cut of this is brain dead! How else did dingy come from dirt poor to a multi millionaire on a trough slopper salary all his life??????????

More news on the FLEEBAGGER front. Yet another FLEEBAGGER caught up in a sex scandal, the nut-job FLEEBAGGER chink representative from Oregon is now caught up in a sex scandal involving a "donors daughter" that graduated high school in 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This "donor" is probably so ideologically driven he will be contributing to the chinks defense fund!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski