DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Today’s democrats
Page 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today’s democrats
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The usual suspects in Nevada are whining and wailing about cuts to the higher education budget!
Then here comes the brain-dead FLEEBAGGER ditz that lost her seat in the House of Representatives. She is back at UNLV earning $106,000.00 annually for teaching ONE (1) class a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not looking for a gig but I'd have to consider a job like that?
The cost of higher eduaction has increased by about six times the rate of inflation for years now and they're still begging for more!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11006 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The Texas legislature passed a bill today requiring voters to show a photo ID!
The vote total was 101 to 48 with all the NO votes cast by FLEEBAGGERS!
The question now is, do you duped boob RETARDED FLEEBAGGER supporters believe in allowing election fraud and support the NO voting FLEEBAGGERS??????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11006 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
dingy harry with his inane babbling on the Senate floor today cites the communist news network poll about the Taxed Enough Already movement!
First he cites the poll saying the TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY movement is losing favor and not very powerful, in the next breath dingy says the TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY movement is controlling the "worthless nut" Speaker of the House????????????????????
Which is it dingy????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
dingy harry blathering on the Senate floor today mewls the REPUBLICANS don't want my wife, daughter or granddaughters to be able to get an abortion! Paid for by the government that is, dingy doesn't want to pay for the precedure!
Too bad dingy's mother didn't have an abortion, we'd all have been saved from his idiocy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
dingy harry blathering on the Senate floor today mewls the REPUBLICANS don't want my wife, daughter or granddaughters to be able to get an abortion! Paid for by the government that is, dingy doesn't want to pay for the precedure!
Too bad dingy's mother didn't have an abortion, we'd all have been saved from his idiocy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too bad Mrs .Koski's abortion failed it only left you brain damaged.

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the ten spot!
A guy who didn't realize how depraved you duped boob RETRARDS are bet me nobody would do that!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
This boob who was a Michigan state senator is now charged with child molestation among other things. Naturally the story names him as a REPUBLICAN right off and then goes through all of the shenanigans he pulled over the years!
BUT at the end of the tale it STATES in 2008 this boob campaigned for "obama bin lyin'" SO this wolf in sheep's clothing came out of the closet for the "messiah!" He'd been a FLEEBAGGER from day one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Another state is attempting to clip the public unions wings!
The FLEEBAGGERS in Massachuesetts have come to their senses and are planning to restrict public unions bargaining powers!
To say the trough slopper unions are irate is an understatement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It amazes me not one of the duped boob RETARDS has condemned the Massachuesetts FLEEBAGGERS for doing the same thing Governor Walker has been blasted for doing??????????????????
The AFL-CIO chief is irate, this just goes to show you how much clout the TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY movement has when even FLEEBAGGERS will bite the hand that feeds them!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Millard Fillmors, "I must have gotten a million E-mails of the President photoshopped as a chimpanzee?
The left-wing lame stream moron media, the FLEEBAGGERS and the duped boob RETARDS, "IT'S DESPICABLE! AN OUTRAGE! A PERSONAL ATTACK ON THE obamas!
Millard Fillmore, "I meant when President Bush was in office."
The left-wing lame stream moron media, the FLEEBAGGERS and the duped boob RETARDS, "OH.....YEAH! THOSE WERE HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
dingy harry has reintroduced the "dream act" for illegals. Are the Hispanics really as dumb as the duped boob RETARDS and they will fall for the fact that "obama bin lyin'" and the FLEEBAGGERS did diddly for the Hispanics when they could have??????????????????????

Now the "obama bin lyin'" regime is forcing banks in St Louis to lend money to home buyers that don't have a chance in Hell of living up to the terms of the mortgage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home prices are suffering a double dip in values and the regime is taking actions to make sure the values will never recover!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
A bait and switch going on between the b astard, half-breed illegal alien in the Whitehouse and dingy harry and the FLEEBAGGER boobs in the Senate!
"obama bin lyin'" is singing the drill baby drill song campaigning but he has his sock puppets in the Senate blocking what he is advocating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Without a doubt the duped boob RETARDS are on board with both sides here!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Some Jewish Democrats in Congress are carefully distancing themselves from President Barack Obama’s Thursday Middle East speech, criticizing his call for a two-state solution that would shrink Israel back to borders based on those it had before the “Six Day War” in 1967.

The disagreement between Obama and Netanyahu puts Jewish Democrats in a tough spot, forced to pick between a president of their own party and a country that typically wins their unflagging support. While most have chosen not to speak publicly on the matter, the few who did mostly sided with Israel’s leader.

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Cynthia McKinney Blasts Obama On Libyan TV

“I want to say categorically and very clearly that these policies of war … are not what the people of the United States stand for and it’s not what African-Americans stand for,” she told state TV.

“Under the economic policies of the Obama administration, those who have the least are losing the most. And those who have the most are getting even more,” she said. “The situation in the United States is becoming more dire for average ordinary Americans and the last thing we need to do is to spend money on death, destruction and war.”

Read The Whole Story

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair