Find
Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The queer muslim is going to dump another pack of lies on the American people again next week!
You'd think he'd throw in the towel when even his cheerleading ultra left-wing msmm is forced to point out some of his lies they're so outrageous!
Apparently the leftists in congress have forgotten booing and hooting at President Bush during the 2005 State of the Union address?
The gutless Republicans insisted Rep Wilson apologize for speaking the truth!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Is the queer muslim on the verge of coming out of the closet?
Yesterday the queer muslim was lauding his "GOOD FRIEND", read "butt buddy", barney fag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Is the queer muslim on the verge of coming out of the closet?
Yesterday the queer muslim was lauding his "GOOD FRIEND", read "butt buddy", barney fag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must have had some childhood issues growing up.
No No Busted

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I vividly recall the vitirolic President Bush haters here ranting and raving claiming the President and Secretary Rumsfeld were making all the decisions in Afghanistan and Iraq, which was a fantasy!
Now we have the queer muslim liar openly admitting HE will decide if more troops are needed and not a peep from the hypocrites??????????
This is the same way the Vietnam debacle was run and being the egotistical ignoramous the queer muslim liar is, HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

<78 Cutla$$>
posted
Bill, the idiot will consult with people like BH, BH, announcer, tag-a-long, Larry, D190X and his new-found supporter BD to decide if more troops are needed.

Of course Barney Franks and his love Nancy will help panel the findings..

[URL= ].[/URL]

Busted

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]I vividly recall the vitirolic President Bush haters here ranting and raving claiming the President and Secretary Rumsfeld were making all the decisions in Afghanistan and Iraq, which was a fantasy![/QUOTE]

Are you a "fool or a tool"????

Who was the "Decider" in ordering troops to invade Iraq?
Just what was Rummys position in these 2 wars?

I think you are more of a fool.
Busted

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
President Obama Awards His First Military Medal Of Honor Posthumously To Sergeant First Class Jared Monti Of Massachusetts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLzSKv1P9GI

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Are those troop home yet???????????

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now the queer muslim liar has abandoned our allies in Europe and jumped in bed with his soulmate communists!
On top of that his latest ploy is to LEGALZE the ILLEGAL ALIENS and give them health care?????????????
How far will this reprobate liar go to try and make Representative Wilson's charge not true?????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
On top of that his latest ploy is to LEGALZE the ILLEGAL ALIENS and give them health care?????????????

His exact words:

Now, as you know, there’s been a little controversy about who exactly will be covered under reform. I want to be clear: If someone is here illegally, they won’t be covered under this plan. That’s a commitment I’ve made. But I also want to make this clear: Even though I do not believe we can extend coverage to those who are here illegally, I also don’t simply believe we can simply ignore the fact that our immigration system is broken. (Applause.) That’s why I strongly support making sure folks who are here legally have access to affordable, quality health insurance under this plan, just like everybody else. (Applause.) And we certainly should not let this debate on health care -- one so essential to Hispanic Americans and all Americans -- get sidetracked by those looking to exploit divisions and kill reform at any cost. That’s what they always try to do.

If anything, this debate underscores the necessity of passing comprehensive immigration reform and resolving the issue of 12 million undocumented people living and working in this country once and for all. That’s what I’ve said from the start. That’s what I say tonight.

http://www.america.gov/st/text...473.html?CP.rss=true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...ture=player_embedded

Posts: 2968 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Does that mean that you think Cubans should not have government health care? Or do you think your Cubano brothers are better than Mexicans?

You are a hypocrite.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Way to focus on the whole point... not worthy Roll Eyes

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5739 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
You are a hypocrite.

And you're the reason we have unions, the ACLU along with Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

Posts: 2968 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
No, I am not.

You hire illegals and spout off about illegals.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
No, I am not.

You hire illegals and spout off about illegals.

He is just a sourpuss! I doubt any honest operation would violate rules, INS can show any moment in Florida.

Posts: 3087 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
He is just a sourpuss! I doubt any honest operation would violate rules, INS can show any moment in Florida.

He's the one that does not follow the laws with being in business.

http://www.texasdiscrimination...cediscrimination.php

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I have minorities that work for me. I just DO NOT HIRE ILLEGAL ALIENS, as you do.

You can give me that crap about CUBANS, but Cubans ARE illegal aliens only that they enjoy "special" privilege from the U.S. government because they "just don't want to live in Cuba."

You, on the other hand, DO work undocumented aliens, and may well be a beaner yourself.

<78 Cutla$$>
posted
Cubans are NOT classified as illegals if they make it to shore. It's a deal JFK supported..

Ask tag-a-long if you wanna know..

Busted

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
They are still illegal.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Cubans don't leave Cuba because of Castro. They leave so they can come to America and live the good life that American's have built.

If they are all so against Castro, why has he prevailed over them for near 50 years?

Answer. They are gutless and too lazy to make a better country for themselves, so they just get on a boat and come ILLEGALLY to the U.S. where it is easy.

I am sure there are some really nice Cubans, just as there are some really nice Mexicans. However, they should be nice in their own country instead of ILLEGALLY entering OUR country.