Find
Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The queer muslim liar's latest theme song; "IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO!"
One question Sunday in five (5) love-fests with the left-wing msmm that he didn't like and he whines like a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The queer muslim liar wanted Imus fired for his talking like a black man and tonight he is appearing with a left-wing bozo that made a far worse slur about Governor Palin's 14 year old daughter than what Imus did, of course this bozo is an avowed left-winger, makes all the difference in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now we have the queer muslim liar's Energy Secretary having a fit because the AMERICAN people don't know how to act?
UNDOUBTEDLY he is referring to the former supporters, like the dupe from next to the swamp, who have seen tne light!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POSITIVELY he is not including the head buried somewhere dupes that are still swinging from the queer muslim liar's testicles and supporting every idiotic proclamation from the queer muslim liar's mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The evidence as to where the queer muslim liar that slithers around the Whitehouse loyalties lie was made extremely clear today when the libyan MADMAN, who has orchestrated who knows how many terrorist attacks on the US, stated at the un that he hopes the queer muslim liar stays in office forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW IS THAT AN ENDORSEMENT OR WHAT????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Well, well, well, the queer muslim liar has been in office barely eight (8) months, NOT nine (9) like he has claimed of late, and suddenly the terrorists in this country are on the prowl!
WHY?????????????????
The queer muslim liar has been bashing the US and sucking up to these barbarians from day one and look what it has brought the people of the United States. They understand STRENGTH, kissing their hands and their rear ends shows weakness, which they also understand, VERY WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!
The authorities won't catch every one of these potential bombers because it would seem they've all been turned loose now!
WHY wern't they turned loose before 01/20/2009??????????????
BECAUSE they knew full well what the response would be is WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's hear it for the queer muslim liar's sycophants.
To top this the out in the ozone (D) rep from ohio that bankrupted Cleveland was on the other day whining about gathering information on these would-be bombers???????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
How about that speech on Iran this morning!

I bet the libtards are are having a serious case of dejavous today lol.

The only thing missing from GWs ooops I mean Obamas speech was the use of the abbreviation WMD....

LMAO

Posts: 1577 | Location: PA | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Well the number of new troops needed in Afghanistan is now public!
What, oh what, is the queer muslim liar to do, will he listen to the military commanders he put in place not long ago, praising them as he did it????????????
OR, will he keep the peace with his compatriot over-the-cliff lefties and not send additional personnel putting our brave warriors there now in greater peril OR will he CUT-AN-RUN???????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
VELLY INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After one of the duped boobs, willingly duped I might add, initiated this thread the leftists have not posted on topic on this thread for how long????????????????????????
Nothing to crow about obviously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COME ON LEFTIES, support your boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
In a moment of unusual candor the queer muslim liar uttered a truth last Friday, "I'm not interested in victory"!
News flash queer muslim liar, war has two possible results VICTORY or defeat, so if the queer muslim liar isn't interested in victory he is clearly heading us for defeat!
This will really thrill the families that have had members maimed and killed in a war the queer muslim liar is intending to lose!
CHANGE is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
ALL of the bloom is off of the rose now!
The queer muslim liar goes to Copenhagen to garner the Olympics for chi-town and STRIKES OUT!!!!!!!!!
How big a scar is this abject failure going to put on his frail psyche????????????????
To the queer muslim liars credit he squeezed in a few minutes with the Afghan commander!

Sure didn't take the left-wing main stream moron media long to do a 180, they were ready to genuflect and praise their messiah for grabbing the Olympics and when he FAILED they are already blaming Mayor Daly??????????????
What did the queer muslim liar expact? He's been running around the world bashing the United Staes and it's people unmercifully and then he thinks the powers that be are going to reward this evil nation with the OLYMPICS??????????????????

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bill Koski,

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
Picture of sr4440
posted Hide Post
I just can’t get my head around this. So many foolish things about it, and here’s one more: Obama did this on a Friday, ensuring that the Sunday news talk shows discuss nothing else. The only world in which this makes a lick of sense is if he’s trying to distract from the horrible unemployment, the deteriorating Afghanistan situation, a Nuclear Iran, the Public Option failure…

I take it all back. The man’s a genius. An evil Genius!

Joe

Without data, you’re just another guy with an opinion.

Posts: 1301 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The queer muslim liar is an egotistic, narcistic moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
His handlers are in a tizzy now that he has lost his power to sway even the dupes and they are flailing away trying to create any distraction they can conjure up!
With the herd of moral-less, backstabbing self agrandizing czars he has running around the Whitehouse it will REALLY get entertaining when they turn on each other trying to create scapegoats for the abject failure this administration has turned out to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sr4440:
I just can’t get my head around this. The only world in which this makes a lick of sense is if he’s trying to distract from the horrible unemployment
Joe

Bureau of Labor Statistics' (BLS) preliminary benchmark revisions showed that job loss had been 824,000 greater through March of 2009 than had been previously reported. This is a really big deal. It means that job loss averaged almost 70,000 more than originally reported each month over the year from March 2008 to March 2009.

That would put unemployment over 12%.

Posts: 700 | Location: Jonesboro, GA | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
That would put unemployment over 12%.

More like 17%.....................

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t12.htm

Today, Obama said his "health care overhaul would create jobs by making small business startups more affordable."

Posts: 2968 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I was talking U3. It would put U6 at 21%. Depression was 23.6%.

Posts: 700 | Location: Jonesboro, GA | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
U.S. Unemployment Now Lasts Longer Than Benefits: Chart of Day

Oct. 2 (Bloomberg) -- For the first time, the average amount of time it takes fired employees to find a new job exceeds the length of their standard unemployment benefits.

The CHART OF THE DAY shows the average duration of unemployment is now 26.2 weeks, longer than the 26 weeks of state benefits normally provided to workers who lose their jobs. It’s the first time that has occurred since the Bureau of Labor Statistics began keeping records in 1948.

The jobless rate rose to 9.8 percent in September, while payrolls fell by 263,000, a Labor Department report showed today in Washington.

Congress has extended unemployment benefits twice -- first in July 2008 and then as part of the stimulus bill signed in February. Currently, the unemployed are eligible for a total of 46 weeks of benefits, and those in states where the unemployment rate is more than 6 percent are eligible for 59 weeks.

Those additional benefits expire at the end of the year, and about 1.3 million people will exhaust them by then, according to the National Employment Law Project. An extension of benefits, which was passed by the House of Representatives, is being held up in the Senate by lawmakers who object because their states would be excluded from the plan.

The purple line on the chart shows 5.4 million people have now been out of work for at least 27 weeks, representing 35.6 percent of the total number of unemployed, the most since the agency began keeping statistics in 1948.

LINK

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Sportsman
Picture of sr4440
posted Hide Post
Aw come on, obama said if the 787 billion dollar democrat supporter payoff stimulus bill passed. Unemployment would not go above 8%. Without it, unemployment would rise to 9%

Biden says “the law is "doing more, faster, more efficiently, and more effectively than most expected.”

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/200..._wh/us_biden_economy

If you consider history, massive government spending didn’t work for Japan in the 90’s (10 year recession ) Argentina mid 90’s (6 years recession) Or the US in the 30’s (10 years).

If you look at Europe, they refused to borrow large amounts of money (from their children and grand children) as Barack Hussein Obama (mmm, mmm, mmm) urged and they are showing REAL signs of coming out of this recession.

I am sorry to say, history is probably going to repeat itself.

Joe

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sr4440,

Without data, you’re just another guy with an opinion.

Posts: 1301 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post