DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I don't know. Seems like the few gatherings I have been to, the overwhelming majority seemed to not favor Hillary at all.

I was at a street party in Longview Texas last Saturday night, called Rockers, Riders, and Ribs. Lot's of beer and motorcycle clubs, The Georgia Satellites, Marshall Tucker Band. Bandidos, Hell's Angels, Desperados, and others. Cheered like crazy for Trump each time someone called his name.

Absolutely the calmest croud I have been around. The potential was there, but NO trouble or any bullshyt at all. Like they all had a single purpose as far as America was concerned.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:

Freaking Chicago!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Freaking Chicago!

You mean that gun free zone that's the home of our president?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Freaking Chicago!

You mean that gun free zone that's the home of our president?

There is Chi Town and the rest of the state....where the sane people reside.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No advice from the Village Idiot in 2 days?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
He is having remorse after voting for Hillary, or maybe some illegal alien knocked him in the head.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I early voted today. The vast majority seemed to be voting for Trump. Early voter turnout is setting records. Good sign?

BTW, Canted Valve, I for one believe that maybe God doesn't like Hillary.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Smile It make sense he wouldn't like the Antichrist!!!

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
I early voted today. The vast majority seemed to be voting for Trump. Early voter turnout is setting records. Good sign?

“I early voted today.”

Good for you, so did I and it damn sure wasn’t for Cheetos Jesus.

“The vast majority seemed to be voting for Trump.”

And you know this how; you conducted a scientific exit poll, of all 22 people in line with you?

Early voter turnout is setting records. Good sign?

Seems to be, and yes I think it is a good sign Cheetos Jesus is going down in flames. You know I bet there were nearly half as many people in line to vote (around 1000 to 1200) were I voted as there are in total in your little berg.

“BTW, Canted Valve, I for one believe that maybe God doesn't like Hillary.”

BTW, BD in the same way you believe in a fairly tail god, which one is it by the way Zeus, Ares, Demeter, or are you still hung up on Chris Cringle, they’re pretty much all the same in my book, you likewise believe in a fairy tale trump win. It’s just a nostalgic fantasy wish to go back to the supposed good old days of the 1950’s which were just as much a fantasy then as now, you do know that Walt isn’t writing the scripts any more, don’t you?

We don’t elect presidents via a popularity contests on Facebook. Facebook is just another kind of echo chamber where the same people, say the same things, to the same people, day after day after day, it's kind of an electronic circle jerk. It’s also just like this much smaller echo chamber we are posting in, where the same small group of ignorant/deluded people keep banging on like they were the only people in the US that had a say or even really mattered. Just like Trump doesn’t want to hear what the media has to say, no one here wants to hear what is being said out in the wider world either, which is why I periodically stop in here to abrade the sensibilities of the locals. Think of it as a public service on my part, I feel you should hear what is going on out in the real world, just so it won’t come as a total surprise when your fantasy’s don’t pan out exactly as you had dreamed they would in your fevered little mind. Sorry your Cheetos Jesus Messiah, the Great White Hope, come to lead the ‘basket of deplorables’ back to the past really doesn’t look like he is going to get the job done. Too bad, so sad.

We will see on the 9th when the dust settles, exactly what the wider US has had to say.

P.S.

As it stands now out of 14 organizations doing polling it looks like Clinton at minimum has a pretty sold 272 electoral votes, a good number have her in the 320’s and as high as 350’s and averages 306. So even if Trump took every tan state in the map below he is still short. At best he might get into the upper 190’s. Currently even Fox polling shows a Clinton win with 306 EV’s.

Here is where the data comes from.
http://www.270towin.com/maps/c...-trump-electoral-map

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
All I can say to the heathen Little Lawrence is one thing. Repent while you can.

I would much rather be where I am and be wrong, than to be where you are and me be right.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BD,

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Your a piece of donkey turd, Larry.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wow...little Larry Heathen: A troll about a poll! Rolling Laughing

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Heath:

Seems to be, and yes I think it is a good sign Cheetos Jesus is going down in flames.

P.S.

As it stands now out of 14 organizations doing polling it looks like Clinton at minimum has a pretty sold 272 electoral votes, a good number have her in the 320’s and as high as 350’s and averages 306. So even if Trump took every tan state in the map below he is still short. At best he might get into the upper 190’s. Currently even Fox polling shows a Clinton win with 306 EV’s.

BLIND SQUIRREL FINDS NUT ?

Michael Moore: People will vote for Donald Trump as a giant “F**k you” — and he’ll win

“Donald Trump came to the Detroit Economic Club and stood there in front of Ford Motor executives and said, ‘If you close these factories as you’re planning to do in Detroit and build them in Mexico, I’m going to put a 35 percent tariff on those cars when you send them back and nobody’s going to buy them.’ It was an amazing thing to see. No politician, Republican or Democrat, had ever said anything like that to these executives, and it was music to the ears of people in Michigan and Ohio and Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — the ‘Brexit states.’”

Trump’s sincerity in wanting to stand up for the average Joe doesn’t even matter, Moore argued, because voting for him is a giant message that disaffected Americans will be happy to send to media and political elites who they see as not caring about them.

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/2...fk-you-and-hell-win/

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Those executives aren't as stupid as piggy moore!
They know that is simply bloviating by the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR because he can't do that, the Congress will never do it!
It sounds like beautiful music to the ears of the suckered boobs though!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Your queen Hillary will appoint Joe Biden for Secretary of State.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Smile not worthy Rolling KARMA!!!

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
LMAO at the dumbass Communist with the flat tire.

What is the link to that, Canted?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
No link per se (that I can determine). It was shared by one of my Facebook "friends". It was a mobile upload originated by Amiri King.

Is that Koski?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
No link per se (that I can determine). It was shared by one of my Facebook "friends". It was a mobile upload originated by Amiri King.

Is that Koski?

Found it. Thanks. I believe it is Koski.