DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Shoe fits!!!!!! Laughing

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
We won't
be seeing much from the from the boob "fruits-an-nuts-staters" for a while, they are going to be tied up celebrating the Moslems!!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bill Koski,

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
We won't
be seeing much from the from the boob "fruits-an-nuts-staters" for a while, they are going to be tied up celebrating the Moslems!!!!!

WTF is "the Moslems" you old reprobate?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round,
The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round,
then fall off!

You can’t say it’s the Republican clown car any more, too many fools in the republican party acting like they too can just say I was just following party orders, unity and all that. Or will they?

Seems the wheels are indeed falling off.

NY Times:

“Republicans now say Mr. Trump’s obstinacy in addressing perhaps the gravest crisis of his campaign may trigger drastic defections within the party, and Republican lawmakers and strategists have begun to entertain abandoning him en masse.”

Longtime Chris Christie adviser Maria Comella, the gatekeeper and image-maker who became the most indispensable part of Christie's team in the governor's office before running his presidential campaign, said in a CNN interview Tuesday that she will vote for Hillary Clinton.

"Donald Trump has been a demagogue this whole time, preying on people's anxieties with loose information and salacious rhetoric, drumming up fear and hatred of the 'other,'" Comella said in the interview.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/02/...ald-trump/index.html

Maria Comella further says,

"Instead of trying anything remotely like unifying the country, we have a nominee who would rather pick fights because he views it as positive news coverage," she said. "It may make him media savvy, but it doesn't make him qualified or ready to be president."

Next:

Sally Bradshaw top adviser to “JEB” bush campaign, “has left the Republican Party to become an independent, and says if the presidential race in Florida is close, she'll vote for Hillary Clinton.”

“Bradshaw, who's been close to the former Florida governor for decades and was senior adviser to his 2016 campaign, officially switched her registration to unaffiliated. She told CNN's Jamie Gangel in an email interview that the GOP is "at a crossroads and have nominated a total narcissist -- a misogynist -- a bigot."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/01/...onald-trump-florida/

Then there is Meg Whitman,

Meg Whitman, a Hewlett Packard executive and Republican fund-raiser, said Tuesday that she would support Hillary Clinton for president and give a “substantial” contribution to her campaign in order to stop Donald J. Trump, whom she berated as a threat to American democracy.

“I will vote for Hillary, I will talk to my Republican friends about helping her, and I will donate to her campaign and try to raise money for her,”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08...itics&smtyp=cur&_r=0

Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Most fags will vote for Clinton. I don't expect Little Larry to be an exception.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
For the UNEDUCATED moslem is a derogative term for muslim!!!!!
We won't

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Instead of trying anything remotely like unifying the country, we have a nominee who would rather pick fights because he views it as positive news coverage," she said. "It may make him media savvy, but it doesn't make him qualified or ready to be president."

There is true irony in this statement. We currently have a president who should be remembered as the great divider. A man who had every chance to improve race relations in this country in every reasonable way, has instead driven a wedge between whites and everyone else. He has lowered expectations for minorities, and has run to the defense of those who mean us harm.

Trump wants to unify......Americans! Imagine that! He wants to strengthen our country by bringing those who are here legally together and putting them to work. Weird huh? He wants to limit entry of high risk people into our country to protect us? Oh he must be a biggot then? We have migrated to such a warped view of what is important in this country, and have perverted our values to the extent that saying things that represent American values as they had been is suddenly evil. What a strange country we find ourselves living in.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
There is absolutely no point in stating a case for Trump to little heathen Larry fag.

Who gives a shiot what he might think anyhow. I am glad he is on the other side of the fence from me. I would not want him to agree with me on ANYTHING!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
For the UNEDUCATED moslem is a derogative term for muslim!!!!!

ummm....thank you for thinking I'm uneducated in the fine art of being derogatory....
But in all honesty (that means telling the truth, look it up) I have to admit I know what I'm saying when I call you and your minions idiots.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
For the UNEDUCATED moslem is a derogative term for muslim!!!!

Like a old fool like you would know a thing about muslims.

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
How about the latest development the "semi-stupid-voters" have to face?
Even the fawning newtster has had enough of the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR's lies and flip flops and has thrown the VILE trumpster under the bus!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
How about the latest development the "semi-stupid-voters" have to face?
Even the fawning newtster has had enough of the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR's lies and flip flops and gas thrown the VILE trumpster under the bus!!!!!

Can you now translate this so non-insane people can understand you...?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well, I see you re-read your rant and even you could recognize the insanity...
Be sure and tell the nurse there that the new meds seem to be helping..

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Even the fawning newtster

Village Idiot speaks in Koisism?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster claims his campaign is going "better then ever", which doesn't mean SQUAT really!
Insiders tell a completely different story though, there's chaos and back belting galore!
Shows why a purportedly successful business person more often then not fails in politics!
The VILE trumpster obviously can't earn respect or loyalty!
This demonstrates the quality of CYA's and suck a$$'s his regime would consist of!
Now 10 points behind the Benghazi queenie after alienating all CONSERVATIVES!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now 10 points behind the Benghazi queenie after alienating all CONSERVATIVES!!!!!

Village Idiot, republicans arent conservative,

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I suppose a lot of you good conservatives would rather see Hillary in the Whitehouse, like you, you dumb f ock. Go ahead stay home, don't vote then you can blame Trump for your Democratic shiot.

I know those like Ryan and McConnel would like a Hillary presidency. They can just go about their business screwing the American people like they always have.

F uck so called "conservatives".

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot is taken by Billary that he gets more confused by the minute

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
HELL, he gets more confusing by the minute also...

Dave

F J B