DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Toss a hook and Troll will bite everytime.

You shiott English.

Caught you flapping your jaws about something you didn't know.

That's how ignorant you are.

Busted Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Bingo! Troll just cant stop..

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
As the lying, corruption and cover-ups by the vile lying atheist trumpster's campaign roll on!
One of the vile trumpsters jack-booted henchmen has been arrested for assaulting a reporter! This lying, taking after his capo, POS claims he didn't touch the reporter but "the tape" proves otherwise!
Even with visual proof the POS is lying the trumpster falls back on the loony leftie mantra to fool his gullible sycophants, "who you going to believe, ME or your lying eyes"!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
But, after what 2 or 3 times of lying about Ben Carson's dropping out of the election amoungst other things...and being terminated for it, you still support Lying Ted and we're the gullible sycophants??? Rolling Rolling
Oh I'm sorry, I forgot your daughter is making your poitical decisions for you!! Roll Eyes

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
WITH WHAT will she be charged??

With what ever his campaign manager was charged with. Trump wasn't hurt and neither was she. This is just one more minority incursion of white male rights. It is just this kind of PC BS Trump would reverse in this upside-down world we live in.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
now you call him names just like you do to everyone else that doesn't carry your views.

Troll, guess you havent read your love partners post before.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Seriously, consider the state our nation is in then consider this list.

"Ted Nugent,

At this time I do not endorse Donald Trump anymore than I endorse Ted Cruz as I admire both gentlemen. But these points are SO damn special!

Obama is against Trump
The Media is against Trump
The establishment Democrats are against Trump
The establishment Republicans are against Trump
The Pope is against Trump
The UN is against Trump
The EU is against Trump
China is against Trump
Mexico is against Trump
Soros is against Trump
Black Lives Matter is against Trump
MoveOn.Org is against Trump
Koch Bro's are against Trump
Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump (Bonus points)

Cher says she will leave the country
Mylie Cyrus says she will leave the country
Whoopi says she will leave the country
Rosie says she will leave the country
Al Sharpton says he will leave the country
Gov. Brown says California will build a wall
Sounds like the kinda president the US needs!"

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
What bothers me English is you were old mans best friend

Troll, I'm still friends just dont agree. Real people can do,that.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
You're getting as bad as RETARD #1 dragging my daughter into the mix! It must be catching, support a life long loony leftie and it's contagious, it won't be long you'll be a RETARD!!!!!

Sorry pal but your the one that drug your daughter into the "fray"...NOT me! Banging Head Banging Head

Now the vile lying atheist trumpster is threatening to have the assaulted reporter charged with something because she TOUCHED him????????????????? WITH WHAT will she be charged?????????????????????????
When will you "SEMI-STUPID-VOTERS wake up?????????????????????????

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bill Koski:
My daughter is a hard working solid CONSERVATIVE!

Hum Hum

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
JM, like Troll, confused.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
What bothers me English is you were old mans best friend,

Troll, bothers you? Thats another funny.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bothered...more like dillusional! Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You're getting as bad as RETARD #1 dragging my daughter into the mix! It must be catching, support a life long loony leftie and it's contagious, it won't be long you'll be a RETARD!!!!!

Now the vile lying atheist trumpster is threatening to have the assaulted reporter charged with something because she TOUCHED him????? Yet the childish whiner trumpster says his jack-booted thug should not answer for bruising her arm??????????????????? WITH WHAT will she be charged?????????????????????????
When will you "SEMI-STUPID-VOTERS wake up?????????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
Seriously, consider the state our nation is in then consider this list.

"Ted Nugent,

At this time I do not endorse Donald Trump anymore than I endorse Ted Cruz as I admire both gentlemen. But these points are SO damn special!

Obama is against Trump
The Media is against Trump
The establishment Democrats are against Trump
The establishment Republicans are against Trump
The Pope is against Trump
The UN is against Trump
The EU is against Trump
China is against Trump
Mexico is against Trump
Soros is against Trump
Black Lives Matter is against Trump
MoveOn.Org is against Trump
Koch Bro's are against Trump
Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump (Bonus points)

Cher says she will leave the country
Mylie Cyrus says she will leave the country
Whoopi says she will leave the country
Rosie says she will leave the country
Al Sharpton says he will leave the country
Gov. Brown says California will build a wall
Sounds like the kinda president the US needs!"

If you put it this way..
I'm in agreement with Ted... Eyes

Don't let Sipple hear me say that..lol

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
WITH WHAT will she be charged??

With what ever his campaign manager was charged with. Trump wasn't hurt and neither was she. This is just one more minority incursion of white male rights. It is just this kind of PC BS Trump would reverse in this upside-down world we live in.

Trump will reverse nothing. If elected, it will be as president not emperor. You Trump zombies seem to think he is some kind of demi-god; an American Caesar who just has to express an idea and it will be automatically adopted somehow. Why do you think we have a Congress and a Supreme Court?
Just the same, these charges are absolute BS. She was TOUCHED?? BooHoo, poor little thing should have stayed in the media trailer.
I'll vote for Trump if he is nominated because the thought of a Hillary presidency gives me extreme nausea.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump berates Scott Walker for not raising taxes in Wisconsin

Donald Trump attacked Wisconsin governor Scott Walker for failing to raise taxes in order to properly fund schools and roads on Tuesday, in a startling new break from rightwing orthodoxy from the Republican frontrunner.

The comments came after Walker endorsed Trump’s rival, Texas senator, Ted Cruz, in the GOP race.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-...xes-cruz-endorsement

Trump uses Democrat talking points!

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
She was grabbed by the arm and had the bruises to show for it.

She may not have been pulled down as in the report.

But the grabbing and the bruises is what these charges are about. Enough evidence to issue a warrant by State laws.

How would you respond if someone grabbed your wife or GF and left bruises?

It is on tape.
What goes to court no matter what the players opine about, will not be of any evidence.

The evidence will only be the tape showing the grabbing of the arm and the photos of the bruise marks.

Trump himself didn't see what transpired as you see in the tape he was looking forward.

Trump lied by saying he seen it happen and now he says the reporter grabbed him.

All on tape shows the reporter didn't grab Trump.

All on tape Trump looking forward.

Trump is a pathological liar as what is being said about him even from his own party.

This will work out for Trump as now he has something to talk about at his rallies instead of foreign policy and exactly what plans he has made for all his promises he has made.

This guy if a fawking train wreck ready to happen.............

Busted

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The vile lying atheist trumpster VICIOUSLY attacks everybody that won't bow down to him!!!!!
For the ALLEGED CONSERVATIVES supporting this spoiled childish buffoon how do you compensate for the fact that he is attacking Governor Walker for not RAISING taxes?????
The vile bozo trumpster is all over the map on issues, he contradicts himself from one sentence to the next!!!!!
This yahoo would be WORSE then "totus" is!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
But the grabbing and the bruises is what these charges are about. Enough evidence to issue a warrant by State laws.

By state politics!