DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
From what I understand... Hitlary wants to debate on the same night as a NFL football game and it's Trump's fault???
Every debate that skank has had...which are few and far between...have been on the same nights as a major sports venue! Kind of like "The lights are on but nobodys home!!" Rolling Rolling Rolling

Of course she wants a televised debate when red blooded Americans are watching the NFL instead of her cankle's waddling across the stage. That way she can "win" a debate because
only her minions are watching. And the liberal newscasters of course...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Now the NFL has been forced to call out the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster on one of his CONSTANT stream of lies!!!!!!!

Maybe he has Cruz envy and wants to try to lie as well as BK's hero lyin TED.Needs more pratice.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot does it again. Rolling

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12279 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Melania

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
What a shame, breast implants.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, get some new material.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12279 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, delete and post again. Banging Head

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Melania

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
What a shame, breast implants.

I'd still play with em' though! Big Grin

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd still play with em' though! Big Grin

Some people just don't have any standards. Roll Eyes

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
"ewww....fake titties?? Get out of my bed !!!"

Said NOBODY ever...except Canted I guess. Rolling

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Ice Cream

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
"ewww....fake titties?? Get out of my bed !!!"

Said NOBODY ever...except Canted I guess. Rolling

Hey they all taste the same! Ice Cream

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Some people knew what a massively defective personality Trump was 30 years ago.

Say hello to Gary Trudeau and 30 years of Trump.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-ma...-coming-736371267669

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It's coming to the point where the FLEEBAGGERS are going to have to dump the Benghazi queenie even against a DUNCE candidate like the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster!
No doubt they are blowing the dust off of "plagiarist doofus joe "bite-me" at this very moment!!!!!
Now the NFL has been forced to call outthe PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster on one of his CONSTANT stream of lies!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
What OH what can a PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR do when his VP candidate is disagreeing with him on critical issues on a daily basis?????
The VILE trumpster had the correct intuition when he wanted to dump a person with a semblance of integrity and character the night before he announced him!!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bill Koski,

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Little Man and the Village Idiot in the same boat, cute. Ice Cream

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
With a combined IQ of a normal 5yr old of course those two would jump up and down with glee about cartoons in a Sunday newspaper.

I guess they're too dense to notice the entire newspaper is dedicated to bashing Republicans.

But, I guess it's important to quote idiots that make a living drawing cartoons.

Dave

F J B

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Little Man and the Village Idiot in the same boat, cute. Ice Cream

You mean Koski is a fag also? Ice Cream

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post