DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You mean your wife and sister are the same?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wow...A liberal from Tennessee that "aint" backwards?? Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
TL where did you find the 16% VAT tax that Senator Cruz supposedly supports?
I don't see it at tedcruz.org?
On rubio's campaign blog?????
Senator Cruz is the ONLY candidate intending to eliminate 5 totally useless federal departments including the irs!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just bored. Thought I would stir the pot a bit. Smile

Straightline Innovations - Performance Parts -Enclosed Trailer Screws

Posts: 64 | Location: Charlotte, Tn. | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
A vacuum in one's head does lead to boredom I've heard!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:

No. Those are the ones that are backwards. LOL

Straightline Innovations - Performance Parts -Enclosed Trailer Screws

Posts: 64 | Location: Charlotte, Tn. | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thought I would stir the pot a bit.

Glad to have you. Welcome!!!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is this correct? Your sister and wife are the same...lol

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
An online petition in the UK calling for Donald Trump to be banned from entering the country has proved so popular that lawmakers there have now decided to debate the issue.

The petition, started by Scotland resident Suzanne Kelly, took off following Trump’s controversial remarks last month calling for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the U.S.

30,000 names an hour

At its peak, the petition was collecting 30,000 names an hour, and now has almost 600,000 signatures.

The UK government said Tuesday the debate will be held on January 18 to discuss whether to close the door on the Republican presidential candidate should he try to enter the country. All 650 Members of Parliament can take part in the debate, which’ll be broadcast live online.

“The more I looked at Donald Trump and the remarks he has made before entering the presidential race, the more my hackles were rising,” Kelly told the Guardian recently.

“This man is no longer a joke in the corner, but someone who is aiming to become leader of one of the most powerful nations in the world.”

Kelly said the petition system, which forces a government response if more than 100,000 signatures are gathered, “gives all those people who agree with me a platform to say we also disagree with hate speech.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Talk of closing down trumps golf courses for a loss of 2 billion and change.
Yes, he is our only hope.

Rolling Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Spin job Bob, I believe it's the other way around! Trump threatened to pull an excess of $2 billion in corporate funds from the British economy! Sorry Mr. Cut and Paste...go spin your BULLSHYT somewhere else!
Why would he give a rat's A SS what Britiain does? Is he running for Parliment or POTUS???? Banging Head Banging Head
You can always move to Canada they just elected a libertard that loves muslims! Rolling Rolling

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Every country has crazy, worthless liberals. I don't know that I can hold it against the British.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Troll got a day off at the trailer park?

L8R, Mike

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
TL where did you find the 16% VAT tax that Senator Cruz supposedly supports?
I don't see it at tedcruz.org?
On rubio's campaign blog?????
Senator Cruz is the ONLY candidate intending to eliminate 5 totally useless federal departments including the irs!

LOL, no I did not get it off Rubio's blog.

Your guy did an 0p-ed in the Wall Street Journal......

A Simple Flat Tax for Economic Growth
A 10% income tax and a 16% business tax would put an end to the Eight Lean Years of Obama.

Sen. Ted Cruz
Oct. 28, 2015 7:48 p.m. ET

I’m proposing the Simple Flat Tax as the cornerstone of my economic agenda.

In constructing my plan, I had several requirements. The plan should: spur robust economic growth and job creation, while raising after-tax income for all Americans; be dramatically simpler, to allow working people to file their taxes with a postcard or phone app; and shrink Washington by getting rid of the rat’s nest of complex tax requirements, credits and loopholes.

With these goals in mind, based on a structure suggested by President Reagan’s tax adviser, Arthur Laffer, my Simple Flat Tax plan features the following:

• For a family of four, no taxes whatsoever (income or payroll) on the first $36,000 of income.

• Above that level, a 10% flat tax on all individual income from wages and investment.

• No death tax, alternative minimum tax or ObamaCare taxes.

• Elimination of the payroll tax and the corporate income tax, to be replaced by a 16% Business Flat Tax. This would tax companies’ gross receipts from sales of goods and services, less purchases from other businesses, including capital investment. Simple, efficient, fair.

• A Universal Savings Account, which would allow every American to save up to $25,000 annually on a tax-deferred basis for any purpose.

Today, the U.S. taxes American producers that export goods, but it imposes no burden on imports. My business tax is border-adjusted, so exports are free of tax and imports pay the same business-flat-tax rate as U.S.-produced goods. By shifting to a territorial tax system that doesn’t tax income earned overseas twice, my plan will reverse the incentive for U.S. companies to relocate overseas. Instead, businesses will be relocating to America.

Giant corporations will lose their loopholes and instead pay the exact same Business Flat Tax as small businesses. And billionaire hedge-fund managers will no longer pay a lower rate than working men and women.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/a-...ic-growth-1446076134

Based on his own words it seems too sound like a VAT tax.

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
That's an income tax..

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Arguing taxes is only good for those that pay some. A whole lot of people pay NO income tax and a whole lot of people who do not work GET a tax refund for the taxes that they would have paid IF they were working.

I see a whole lot of people using WELFARE cards at the grocery store. Many of them are more than able to work, but the GOVERNMENT says they don't have to because the guy behind them at the checkout counter is working FOR them.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
It's all a freaking ruse. Obama's last ideal on gun control will add approximately 500 more well paying government jobs that some poor working stiff will have to pay for.

It's all about sitting on one's ass and getting paid for it.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Well, I agree. We need more people working. But you can't just wave a magic wand, kick everyone off of all aid, and suddenly they are all working. We need jobs for them. However, that action will have to happen at some time. A good place to start, and could happen now, would be to enforce the rules we have right now for who should and should not get benefits.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
That's an income tax..

How do you see his 16% business tax as an income tax? By me incorporating that tax in my business expenses thus taking some of my customers income?

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I'm not a CPA by any means but it seems to me if a 35% tax is eliminated and replaced with a 16% tax that is a good thing for business and helps level the playing field with imported goods?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
That's an income tax..

How do you see his 16% business tax as an income tax? By me incorporating that tax in my business expenses thus taking some of my customers income?

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. At one point I thought you were indicating that he was suggesting a sales tax. He isn't. This is simply a business income tax. I'm not defending it.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo