DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UBeGGfzm8E

English, spit Trumps ba11s out of your mouth and watch this...... lmao

That's supposed to be detrimental to Trump? On average, that was probably more accurate than anything you will hear coming from a politician. By the looks of the splicing, they took maybe an hour's worth of talking, and picked apart a few minutes of it. That's really something. Roll Eyes He may not be all that, but the video was weak.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6426 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That was a very inspiring video from my perspective. One thing particular, if the unemployment figures he sited aren't correct, and I believe they are close, then how do you square the number of people on some kind of govt. subsidy? The increase in food stamps is a bragging point for the dems. Oh, and the response to the unemployment numbers specifically referenced "government" statistics! If the official "unemployment" numbers belie the number of people not-working, i.e. unemployed, then how is one to put any faith in others?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2348 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Can't wait for it to start.

Trump cheated on all his wives, but he walks on water to a few in these topics.

His verbal attacks against women will also come into play and there is a ton of his degrading insulting comments.
Meghan Kelly comes to mind.

I am really surprised of the males in these topics that give him a free pass.

He is NOT someone that best represents our country.

You have to be a FOOL to think otherwise............

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Troll and stupidity just go together

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

His verbal attacks against women will also come into play and there is a ton of his degrading insulting comments.

We don't need a saint. We need someone who will increase the number of Americans who are working!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6426 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:

We don't need a saint. We need someone who will increase the number of Americans who are working!

not worthy not worthy

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
degrading insulting comments.

Troll, Just like the Left Wing media, your confused again.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Trump Blocker

It is amazing the lengths the left go to to get rid of Trump. Why are they so frightened?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
No mention the the RAPIST committing at least one RAPE!
Unfounded allegations to cover up for the FLEEBAGGERS abhorrent actions is all the RETARDS have!!!!!

This is a Trump topic.

STUCK ON STUPID AGAIN.

No No Busted

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
degrading insulting comments.

Troll, Just like the Left Wing media, your confused again.

Once again English don't know shiott.

Maybe that's why you have beem married 6 times.
You probably degraded your wives and they dumped your azz.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
No mention of the RAPIST committing at least one RAPE!
Unfounded allegations to cover up for the FLEEBAGGERS abhorrent actions is all the RETARDS have!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Wait until the Trumpster begins making campaign ads with some of the people the RAPIST harassed, assaulted and even RAPED at least one very credible women!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

I do not suffer from an inferiority complex or self-loathing. White males come first in my book. White males built the greatest country the world ever saw. When did the decline begin? I would say when women got to vote. It was the beginning of the great-give-away program to lesser individuals that could not "take" it for themselves, i.e. law of the jungle/only the strong survive. The first little piece was given to women, then blacks, then queers, then et al! Of course those that want it given to them can NEVER get enough. If America is to be "great again" it will take a white male, make no mistake.

Posts: 2348 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

I do not suffer from an inferiority complex or self-loathing. White males come first in my book. White males built the greatest country the world ever saw. When did the decline begin? I would say when women got to vote. It was the beginning of the great-give-away program to lesser individuals that could not "take" it for themselves, i.e. law of the jungle/only the strong survive. The first little piece was given to women, then blacks, then queers, then et al! Of course those that want it given to them can NEVER get enough. If America is to be "great again" it will take a white male, make no mistake.

When did the decline begin? I would say when women got to vote. It was the beginning of the great-give-away program to lesser individuals that could not "take" it for themselves,

Male chauvinist pig comes to mind...............

If the shoe fits..........

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Why would anyone pay any attention to this idiot.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wait until the Trumpster begins making campaign ads with some of the people the RAPIST harassed, assaulted and even RAPED at least one very credible women!!!!!!

Bk, this is going to a good one.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Male chauvinist pig comes to mind...............

Really!? Am I suppose to cow in disgrace at such a cliche? Sticks and stones...... Now go back to your knitting circle and continue to gossip about how bad I am.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Trump Blocker

It is amazing the lengths the left go to to get rid of Trump. Why are they so frightened?

Actually, imo, both sides are afraid of Trump! I believe they think if Trump gets in, he will upset the cronie apple cart!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
No mention the the RAPIST committing at least one RAPE!
Unfounded allegations to cover up for the FLEEBAGGERS abhorrent actions is all the RETARDS have!!!!!

This is a Trump topic.

STUCK ON STUPID AGAIN.

No No Busted

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post