DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join
 
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UBeGGfzm8E

English, spit Trumps ba11s out of your mouth and watch this...... lmao


That's supposed to be detrimental to Trump? On average, that was probably more accurate than anything you will hear coming from a politician. By the looks of the splicing, they took maybe an hour's worth of talking, and picked apart a few minutes of it. That's really something. Roll Eyes He may not be all that, but the video was weak.


Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
 
Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That was a very inspiring video from my perspective. One thing particular, if the unemployment figures he sited aren't correct, and I believe they are close, then how do you square the number of people on some kind of govt. subsidy? The increase in food stamps is a bragging point for the dems. Oh, and the response to the unemployment numbers specifically referenced "government" statistics! If the official "unemployment" numbers belie the number of people not-working, i.e. unemployed, then how is one to put any faith in others?


Illegitimi non carborundum
 
Posts: 2338 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Can't wait for it to start.

Trump cheated on all his wives, but he walks on water to a few in these topics.

His verbal attacks against women will also come into play and there is a ton of his degrading insulting comments.
Meghan Kelly comes to mind.

I am really surprised of the males in these topics that give him a free pass.

He is NOT someone that best represents our country.

You have to be a FOOL to think otherwise............
 
Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Troll and stupidity just go together


L8R, Mike

 
Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
Can't wait for it to start.

Trump cheated on all his wives, but he walks on water to a few in these topics.

His verbal attacks against women will also come into play and there is a ton of his degrading insulting comments.
Meghan Kelly comes to mind.

I am really surprised of the males in these topics that give him a free pass.

He is NOT someone that best represents our country.

You have to be a FOOL to think otherwise............


We don't need a saint. We need someone who will increase the number of Americans who are working!


Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
 
Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
Can't wait for it to start.

Trump cheated on all his wives, but he walks on water to a few in these topics.

His verbal attacks against women will also come into play and there is a ton of his degrading insulting comments.
Meghan Kelly comes to mind.

I am really surprised of the males in these topics that give him a free pass.

He is NOT someone that best represents our country.

You have to be a FOOL to think otherwise............


We don't need a saint. We need someone who will increase the number of Americans who are working!

not worthy not worthy


Jerry Mock
 
Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
degrading insulting comments.
Meghan Kelly comes to mind.



Troll, Just like the Left Wing media, your confused again.


L8R, Mike

 
Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post



DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Trump Blocker

It is amazing the lengths the left go to to get rid of Trump. Why are they so frightened?


_____________________________
Wes Scott


 
Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
No mention the the RAPIST committing at least one RAPE!
Unfounded allegations to cover up for the FLEEBAGGERS abhorrent actions is all the RETARDS have!!!!!



This is a Trump topic.

STUCK ON STUPID AGAIN.

No No Busted
 
Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
degrading insulting comments.
Meghan Kelly comes to mind.



Troll, Just like the Left Wing media, your confused again.



Once again English don't know shiott.

Maybe that's why you have beem married 6 times.
You probably degraded your wives and they dumped your azz.
 
Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
No mention of the RAPIST committing at least one RAPE!
Unfounded allegations to cover up for the FLEEBAGGERS abhorrent actions is all the RETARDS have!!!!!!


TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski
 
Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Wait until the Trumpster begins making campaign ads with some of the people the RAPIST harassed, assaulted and even RAPED at least one very credible women!!!!!!


TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski
 
Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am really surprised of the males in these topics that give him a free pass.

I do not suffer from an inferiority complex or self-loathing. White males come first in my book. White males built the greatest country the world ever saw. When did the decline begin? I would say when women got to vote. It was the beginning of the great-give-away program to lesser individuals that could not "take" it for themselves, i.e. law of the jungle/only the strong survive. The first little piece was given to women, then blacks, then queers, then et al! Of course those that want it given to them can NEVER get enough. If America is to be "great again" it will take a white male, make no mistake.


Illegitimi non carborundum
 
Posts: 2338 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
I am really surprised of the males in these topics that give him a free pass.

I do not suffer from an inferiority complex or self-loathing. White males come first in my book. White males built the greatest country the world ever saw. When did the decline begin? I would say when women got to vote. It was the beginning of the great-give-away program to lesser individuals that could not "take" it for themselves, i.e. law of the jungle/only the strong survive. The first little piece was given to women, then blacks, then queers, then et al! Of course those that want it given to them can NEVER get enough. If America is to be "great again" it will take a white male, make no mistake.



When did the decline begin? I would say when women got to vote. It was the beginning of the great-give-away program to lesser individuals that could not "take" it for themselves,


Male chauvinist pig comes to mind...............

If the shoe fits..........
 
Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post



DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Why would anyone pay any attention to this idiot.


L8R, Mike

 
Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wait until the Trumpster begins making campaign ads with some of the people the RAPIST harassed, assaulted and even RAPED at least one very credible women!!!!!!



Bk, this is going to a good one.


L8R, Mike

 
Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Male chauvinist pig comes to mind...............

Really!? Am I suppose to cow in disgrace at such a cliche? Sticks and stones...... Now go back to your knitting circle and continue to gossip about how bad I am.


Illegitimi non carborundum
 
Posts: 2338 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Trump Blocker

It is amazing the lengths the left go to to get rid of Trump. Why are they so frightened?


Actually, imo, both sides are afraid of Trump! I believe they think if Trump gets in, he will upset the cronie apple cart!


Jerry Mock
 
Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
 
Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
No mention the the RAPIST committing at least one RAPE!
Unfounded allegations to cover up for the FLEEBAGGERS abhorrent actions is all the RETARDS have!!!!!



This is a Trump topic.

STUCK ON STUPID AGAIN.

No No Busted



Gpa
 
Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 124 
 

DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope

© DragRaceResults.com 2024