DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
I'm not a CPA by any means but it seems to me if a 35% tax is eliminated and replaced with a 16% tax that is a good thing for business and helps level the playing field with imported goods?

I agree with what you are saying. And I also am not a CPA. However, when you collect 19% less, how do you pay the bills? Anyone can say they will reduce taxes. But making it work is the trick.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I believe if we had a 10% flat tax, meaning NO deductions or loop h0les and a 16% flat corporate tax under the same laws, we'd have more money in the coffers and the debt paid down if not off in less then 10 years!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
I'm not a CPA by any means but it seems to me if a 35% tax is eliminated and replaced with a 16% tax that is a good thing for business and helps level the playing field with imported goods?

I agree with what you are saying. And I also am not a CPA. However, when you collect 19% less, how do you pay the bills? Anyone can say they will reduce taxes. But making it work is the trick.

SIMPLE. Don't spend so fu cking much.

Hell, Bucky, you sit on the fence too much. Be hot or cold, not luke warm.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
I believe if we had a 10% flat tax, meaning NO deductions or loop h0les and a 16% flat corporate tax under the same laws, we'd have more money in the coffers and the debt paid down if not off in less then 10 years!

I agree, IF, everyone has to play by the same rules, but you can bet your ass that the Wall Street boys would get a different rule book.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:

SIMPLE. Don't spend so fu cking much.

Hell, Bucky, you sit on the fence too much. Be hot or cold, not luke warm.

I don't know what you are trying to say about heat frankly. I'm not on the fence about anything. I think it is goofy for your big thing that seems to be your first priority on your website to be cutting taxes. Again, ANYONE can cut taxes. It's quite popular! But the hard work and unpopular thing is to cut spending.
Wouldn't you cut spending FIRST? It's like quitting your job before you can afford to.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bucky,

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Doing away with 5 useless federal departments that p iss billions away without any positive result for anybody will be a good start! Along with NO welfare for illegals, how many billions is that?
All other candidates just want to tinker around the edges a little bit!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
This pretty much says it all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...kaXXv35c&app=desktop

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
This pretty much says it all...

Yes it does!! Thanks for sharing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...kaXXv35c&app=desktop

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Cut the fuc king taxes and they will HAVE to stop spending. That is the only way they will come around.

Stop being such a pu-ssy.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Cut the fuc king taxes and they will HAVE to stop spending. That is the only way they will come around.

Stop being such a pu-ssy.

Sure. It has worked so well in Illinois. Since when have we had leaders in our nation that only spend what we take in? Man that is just plain retarded. All your plan does in give us more debt. Roll Eyes I really don't know where your hard-on comes from.....well, likely from a bottle. But that's another story.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The politicians in Illinois actually tried to get a little bit of a reduction in pensions and such for public employees BUT a whack job left-wing judiciary jumped in and ended the program!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
The politicians in Illinois actually tried to get a little bit of a reduction in pensions and such for public employees BUT a whack job left-wing judiciary jumped in and ended the program!

We spent that money when we promised it. It's like a check that hasn't been cashed IMO. Teachers, school districts and the State were all required to contribute that the TRS. Guess who the only party to fail to pay into it was for years? Better yet, they borrowed money from TRS to pay other bills. And now they wonder why it isn't solvent? I don't think we ought to have public unions, nor should our state be in the pension business. But when you make a promise, my moral compass tells me you do everything you can to fulfill that promise. Our legislature has shown no interest in cutting anything, and they keep on writing checks like it is business as usual.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I don't drink. I got it with mamby pamby pus sies who don't know shiot.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
I don't drink. I got it with mamby pamby pus sies who don't know shiot.

Good one!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Bill, he wants to tax our "gross receipts from sales of goods and services" which normally we are taxed on our net not our grosses. That why I considered a consumption tax.

I do not know yet if this would be good for small business. Does he want to replace the IRS with business owners? We already collected sale tax for the state.

Posts: 2977 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
quote:

Bill, he wants to tax our "gross receipts from sales of goods and services" which normally we are taxed on our net not our grosses. That why I considered a consumption tax.

I do not know yet if this would be good for small business. Does he want to replace the IRS with business owners? We already collected sale tax for the state.

From his website:
"The current corporate tax code is riddled with years of accumulated loopholes and special favors, burdening U.S. businesses with the highest top tax rate among the advanced nations. This convoluted and anti-competitive structure will be replaced with a simple 16% tax on net business sales (gross sales minus expenses and capital expenditures)."

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
LMAO...

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3336 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
But a very different tack from Peggy Noonan, who worked for Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush, who turns the question back on the establishment:

“I do not understand the inability or refusal of Republican leaders to take Mr. Trump seriously. They take his numbers seriously—they can read a poll—but they think, as Mr. Bush said, that his support is all about anger, angst and theatrics. That’s part of the story, but the other, more consequential part has to do with real policy issues. The establishment refuses to see that, because to admit it is to implicate themselves and their leadership. Political consultants can’t see it because they don’t think issues matter—not to them and certainly not to the dumb voters.

She nailed it IMO.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
That's it in a nutshell! There is only a couple of shades of difference between the entrenched DC rinos and the FLEEBAGGERS!!!!!
They'll do whatever they have to do to keep "business as usual" alive!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski