DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The evil stupid Fox News is suddenly golden to the leftists when they report something to their liking???????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Nothing "Golden" about the most 1 sided "entertainment" network on television and radio.

Posts: 2275 | Location: gate city, va usa | Registered: February 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nothing "Golden" about the most 1 sided "entertainment" network on television and radio.

You're joking! You must never turn on the communist news network!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
Hilarious............

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
Got anything for us yet Whopper? I recall you mentioning something the other day about certain people ignoring facts. Did you find any for us yet?

<Jeremy J.>
posted
20 states recorded top 5 warmest Aprils in 116 years with 5 of those being all time warmest ever. Only 3 states were below normal.

Find anything yet Koski? Run Billy Run!!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.:
20 states recorded top 5 warmest Aprils in 116 years with 5 of those being all time warmest ever. Only 3 states were below normal.

Find anything yet Koski? Run Billy Run!!

One needs only review the report that shows a vast majority of temperature monitoring stations used by NOAA to compile this information no longer meet the requirements for the installations and that that vast majority of stations read temperatures significantly higher than the actual. Thus, skewing the temperature trend in an artificial upward direction.

So with that knowledge in hand, what does that say about the info above!? Especially when you see states like California, Oregon, and Nevada posting lower than normal conditions.

BTW... my mom had to run chains through a white out blizzard on May 10th while traveling over the Sierra's. Then on May 17th, Didi and I had to pass over the Donner Summit in another snow storm.

Just a little anecdotal information to chew on.

Greg Stanley
Off the grid and off my rocker!

Posts: 6229 | Location: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: April 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
My source was the unquestionable...FOX ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK....FOX said we just experienced the hottest April since they started recording this crap. And coming from THE FOX ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK...I figured you guys would have to believe it...isn't it in your bylaws? Your contracts to believe any garbage they choose to throw out.

I would like to commend them for reporting the truth for a change...maybe they're making the turn toward "Fair and Balanced".

Posts: 2275 | Location: gate city, va usa | Registered: February 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stanman:
One needs only review the report that shows a vast majority of temperature monitoring stations used by NOAA to compile this information no longer meet the requirements for the installations and that that vast majority of stations read temperatures significantly higher than the actual. Thus, skewing the temperature trend in an artificial upward direction.

Care to provide a link that references the above mentioned report?

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Heath:
quote:

Care to provide a link that references the above mentioned report?
It's been linked to and referenced enough on this site that if you're not familiar with it you've had your head in the sand. I'm not going to dig it up again!!

Greg Stanley

Posts: 6229 | Location: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: April 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
I guess that means FL's winter wasn't as cold as they said it was huh? Musta been some other reason 75% of iguana population just died out of the blue.

Funny Greg doesn't bring this up when all his buddies talk about cold weather. They certainly take NOAA's word for it then.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
I guess that means FL's winter wasn't as cold as they said it was huh? Musta been some other reason 75% of iguana population just died out of the blue.

Funny Greg doesn't bring this up when all his buddies talk about cold weather. They certainly take NOAA's word for it then.
No, it actually means that it was probably cooler than the data indicates.

Are you really having that much trouble comprehending what was suggested!?!?

Greg Stanley

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
And don't worry, Jeremy! From what I saw there are still plenty of igaunas down there.

Greg Stanley

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Greg, I heard that a couple of them post on DRR!!!!!!!!!!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
quote:

No, it actually means that it was probably cooler than the data indicates.

Are you really having that much trouble comprehending what was suggested!?!?

Hook line and sinker.

Tell me Greg, IF these stations are reporting warmer than actual readings ALL THE TIME then it really doesn't make a bit of damn difference now does it? See, were talking about WARMER or COOLER compared to a certain period of time.

BTW, you do realize it snows in the mountains during May right? You do realize that some ski resorts are about year round for skiing. We had 14" of snow on May 7, 1988 in BFLO. That is approx 200' above sea level. Now THERE is a relevant stat.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.: Tell me Greg, IF these stations are reporting warmer than actual readings ALL THE TIME then it really doesn't make a bit of damn difference now does it? See, were talking about WARMER or COOLER compared to a certain period of time.
LMAO at Jeremy!!

Not when you're talking historically. Because it's only been within the last few years that these stations have trended upwards due to the installation not meeting the criteria!!

quote:
BTW, you do realize it snows in the mountains during May right? You do realize that some ski resorts are about year round for skiing. We had 14" of snow on May 7, 1988 in BFLO. That is approx 200' above sea level. Now THERE is a relevant stat.
Not in California, Mr. Weatherman!!!

Not much of fisherman either!!

Greg Stanley

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:

Not when you're talking historically. Because it's only been within the last few years that these stations have trended upwards due to the installation not meeting the criteria!!

So how about posting up where these stations USED to be?
quote:
Not in California, Mr. Weatherman!!!

Not much of fisherman either!!

You do know what Sierra Nevada means in Spanish right?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
JJ, your map for the Texas panhandle is wrong. We are unseasonably cool. Planting is about three weeks behind normal. Corn is taking three weeks to come up when normally it takes five days and its yellow as a John Deere tractor wheel. In the worlds largest cotton patch we are three to four weeks behind. What little cotton is up is sick from too cool of soil temperature.

Posts: 904 | Location: SE Texas Panhandle | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Where the Hell was algore when he was needed today?
I drove through two blizzards today, one the snow was so thick visibility was about 500 feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by 82Blackbird:
JJ, your map for the Texas panhandle is wrong. We are unseasonably cool. Planting is about three weeks behind normal. Corn is taking three weeks to come up when normally it takes five days and its yellow as a John Deere tractor wheel. In the worlds largest cotton patch we are three to four weeks behind. What little cotton is up is sick from too cool of soil temperature.

A colder winter will do that.