DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Hard to believe the duped boobs can totally ignore all of the cooked-up bull shyt the hoaxers have dumped on the world and cling to the likes of algore and associates testicles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvMmPtEt8dc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PWDFzWt-Ag

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1236 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Hard to believe the duped boobs can totally ignore all of the cooked-up bull shyt the hoaxers have dumped on the world and cling to the likes of algore and associates testicles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Billy, I still don’t see you providing any hard evidence that might falsify any of those links from Wiki on Sea Level Rise.

Where is the Beef, BS Billy?

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

Posts: 1236 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike, think you can jump in and help your leader out? You guys seem to swing from his testicles every chance you get by trying to back him up, then he'll jump in and take credit for it.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, dimwit, the Sea is rising! Likely due to Global Warming, who would have thunk it?

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The plant where I worked in Michigan was in an area that had been under water at one time!
What caused that? Flatulence from dinosaurs would without a doubt be the pompous twits conclusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
The plant where I worked in Michigan was in an area that had been under water at one time!
What caused that? Flatulence from dinosaurs would without a doubt be the pompous twits conclusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No changing the subject, BS Billy!

I still don’t see you providing any hard evidence that might falsify any of those links from Wiki on Sea Level Rise.

Where is the Beef, BS Billy?

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
More important things to do than scrutinize unadulterated bull shyt on wiki!
No wonder you're such a pathetic loser you can't afford a race car if you spend time on idiotic pastimes like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a site for REAL drag racers, go to the whackado greenies sites or the atheists sites and you'll find your real soul brithers!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
No, dimwit, the Sea is rising! Likely due to Global Warming, who would have thunk it?

DANG! I 'd move if I lived in Florida!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.:

Mike, think you can jump in and help your leader out? You guys seem to swing from his testicles every chance you get by trying to back him up, then he'll jump in and take credit for it.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
No wonder you're such a pathetic loser you can't afford a race car if you spend time on idiotic pastimes like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a site for REAL drag racers, go to the whackado greenies sites or the atheists sites and you'll find your real soul brithers!!!!!!!!!!

This would be BS Billy running, folks, run Billy run.

This would be a bull**** site;

http://www.gsfc.nasa.gov/topst...020606greenland.html

Goddard Space Flight Center

http://co-ops.nos.noaa.gov/pub...ons/techrpt36doc.pdf

This would be NOAA (National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration)

Another Bullsh1t site for sure.

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2003/of03-337/global.html

The United States Geologic Survey

For sure that is a bogus site, right BS Billy

Run Billy Run, you got NOTHING Billy!

Oh Race Cars.

Not much I know, it only ran 7.80's @ 173 and unfortunately has not been out of the box since Charley rolled through here a few year ago. Some of us poor working people have other things to do with our lives, pay bills, feed kids, put kids through college. Such is life.

Not that any of this has a damn thing to do with why you are running with your tail between your legs, like the whipped dog you are. Its all bullsh1t, right Billy, its all a hoax right Billy, that you don't have time for, right Billy.

Where is the beef, Billy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Larry Heath,

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
You pompous twit!
Wiki is where people that rely on their data routinely fail tests!
As for vocabulary and science, forget it, you couldn't compete with me with all of your non-believer cohorts helping you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill while we are choosing up sides, I'll take this guy.

By the way, where is the Beef Billy.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Doesn't change the fact that if all of your self perceived uncharted brilliance was indeed a fact you'd be living in tall clover rather than grubbing along being duped by the likes of algore and associates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've observed boobs like you that thought they were above the average person but still had all they could manage to do was keep a pot to piss in and in many instances no window to throw it out of!
Take lessons from the paving boob, he is the leader in issuing idle threats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mike, think you can jump in and help your leader out?

Tag, take your head out of Larrys a z z so I can understand you.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Heath:
quote:

Oh Race Cars.

Not much I know, it only ran 7.80's @ 173 and unfortunately has not been out of the box since Charley rolled through here a few year ago. Some of us poor working people have other things to do with our lives, pay bills, feed kids, put kids through college. Such is life.

Not that any of this has a damn thing to do with why you are running with your tail between your legs, like the whipped dog you are. Its all bullsh1t, right Billy, its all a hoax right Billy, that you don't have time for, right Billy.

Run billy, run............

Rolling Laughing

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
This explains where the spinning comes from, LMAO!!!! We all know Billy's a geriatric, but the child symbolizes his mentality level.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
We end up finding out , more and more every day, of all the distorted facts and purposeful use of them to individuals benefits, about global warming! Seems those who supposedly were in the know scewered many facts to fit their mold!

Like I said before, Mt Saint Helens eruption put more pollution into the atmosphere than man has for the last 100 years.
That's not to say man's pollution isn't detrimental to the ecological equation, just to put into light how much more mother nature has an effect than us!

Randy Justice
accross from the elevator, next to the swamp...

Posts: 1312 | Location: laingsburg,mi. | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dragracer randy:
We end up finding out , more and more every day, of all the distorted facts and purposeful use of them to individuals benefits, about global warming! Seems those who supposedly were in the know scewered many facts to fit their mold!

Like I said before, Mt Saint Helens eruption put more pollution into the atmosphere than man has for the last 100 years.
That's not to say man's pollution isn't detrimental to the ecological equation, just to put into light how much more mother nature has an effect than us!

Excellent point. This logic is lost on the "Al Gore" wannabe twins! Laughing

I don't waste because I am a "Green" person. I do so because it makes sense. I have to set example for the next generations.

ps - Mr. Kosky don't need any help from the rest of us with "flaming radical anti-everything liberals". If he does, we are here. Wave

Posts: 3090 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Heath:
quote:

Oh Race Cars.

Run billy, run............

Rolling Laughing

Run billy run........

Hey old man, you are spreading more lies once again.

Step up to the plate and answer his question. Whats so hard about that?
Do you have to wait for limpballs for your answer?
Are you hoping 1 of your cohorts will help you out once again?

Have you opened up your mouth 1 two many times again?

For a pathetic old man who has bragged his I.Q is higher than Einstein's you are sure at a loss of words.........
Rolling Busted

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
ps - Mr. Kosky don't need any help from the rest of us with "flaming radical anti-everything liberals". If he does, we are here.[/quote]

Rolling

"anti everything" is describing your party and yourself muggsy.

"we are here".......

Got a mouse in your pocket????
Razz