DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
BK...6 feet of snow between Pioche and Ely left people stranded on 93 for 12 hours. Avalanche warnings up in the ski areas on Mt. Charleston?????? Must be some more of that "global warming" crap Rolling

Only someone as yourself can make a statement out of ignorance.

Global warming can affect all of our weather.
Warm or cold.

With your mentality, turning on the heater in your truck.....is global warming in your mind.

Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo Banging Head

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Now CARB Cal. Air Research Board is holding meetings today to get input on their mandated emissions law.
Gee, you don't think they realized this BULLSHYTE is going to bite them in the A$$ do you????? Banging Head

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now CARB Cal. Air Research Board is holding meetings today to get input on their mandated emissions law.
Gee, you don't think they realized this BULLSHYTE is going to bite them in the A$$ do you????? Banging Head

Only a retard as yourself would think that.

Why would you care. I seen the property where you live at.
You don't take care of your surroundings.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I seen the property where you live at.

Ugh?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2355 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:

Only a retard as yourself would think that.

Why would you care. I seen the property where you live at.
You don't take care of your surroundings.

SOOoo PM me your address and I'll send you my mortgage book so you can pay it for me if your SOoooo worried about it!!! Chicken SHYTE Mouth behind the screen!!!
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I heard at this time of year, he lives in an igloo!!!!!! Don't eat the yellow snow Boob, it's not a snow cone nor are the big brown hunks trout EEEWWWWw! it's the overflow from the cess pool in your front yard. Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ray Stevens: “The Global Warming Song”
Country singer Ray Stevens is at it again, this time setting his sights on the global warming scam…
Read more at http://www.laughright.com/1210...#qm618wzQWpQempKu.99

http://www.laughright.com/1210...global-warming-song/

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raceadodge:
Ray Stevens: “The Global Warming Song”
Country singer Ray Stevens is at it again, this time setting his sights on the global warming scam…
Read more at http://www.laughright.com/1210...#qm618wzQWpQempKu.99

http://www.laughright.com/1210...global-warming-song/

bow

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
JM, does your abode have wheels and tin siding and an overflow pond out back for the malfunctioning septic system?????
I've seen a better picture then google presents and that is what duped boob RETARD #1's digs consist of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The hilarious part is duped boob RETARD #1 posted the picture of the hovel like he was "proud as a pea****" of the place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't know shiott old man and its funny how your duped friends believe your horseshiott.

It don't bother me the least of your cowardly attacks.

Mary said your memory is as short as your dyk.

I never posted a pic of my place and you know that.

Post away old man of your lies cause that's all you got.

Mary said you are nuts.......

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
ZEROOOOOOOooooooooooooooo Banging Head

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
25* tonight...they can keep their global warming!!

Jerry Mock

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
http://nypost.com/2013/12/05/g...roof-is-evaporating/

Looks like some of the hoaxers are admitting there's been no warming for over a decade and may continue to the 2030's they call it a "pause"
what a joke.

The question isn't will the Nation survive and recover from an Obama Presidency but can the Nation survive and recover from the uninformed electorate that put him there.

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain.”

― Winston Churchill

Posts: 78 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: January 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Calling Larry Heath! We need some charts to offset this blasphemy. Once the natives get a taste for the truth it might be hard to get them back in the barn.

Posts: 2355 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Segner:
http://nypost.com/2013/12/05/g...roof-is-evaporating/

Looks like some of the hoaxers are admitting there's been no warming for over a decade and may continue to the 2030's they call it a "pause"
what a joke.

Silence? I'm not surprised

The question isn't will the Nation survive and recover from an Obama Presidency but can the Nation survive and recover from the uninformed electorate that put him there.

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain.”

― Winston Churchill

Posts: 78 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: January 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Only a retard as yourself would think that.Why would you care. I seen the property where you live at.You don't take care of your surroundings.

ZEROOOOOOOooooooo!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama to Give Wind Farms 30-Year Pass on Eagle Deaths
The Obama administration is about to approve a rule that will ensure the death of golden and bald eagles for the next 30 more years.

Hundreds of thousands of birds die each year flying into the deadly turbine blades atop the soaring towers that compose wind farms. The rule will give wind farms thirty year permits for the “non purposeful take of eagles-that is where the take is associated with but not the purpose of, the activity.’’ The take of eagles is also a euphemism for the slaughter of them.

The wind farms fulfill Obama’s ambitious pursuit of developing renewable energy sources. Unfortunately, some bird species being destroyed by the turbines are not renewable. As a result, Obama finds himself wedged between the ire of opposing green groups. In July, wildlife groups met with administration officials and lobbied against the granting of 30 year permits for energy companies that own the wind farms.
President allows wind farms to kill more eagles...

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Obama will get his agenda "across" no matter who or what he has to kill No No

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
No problem. Just adopt the hammer and sickle as our national symbol. Shouldn't be much of a stretch for him. Transform, transform, transform.