DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

<Jeremy J.>
posted

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
The anti-American anti-capitalist man-made global warming crowd is already out to put the kibosh on wind power.
The propaganda is commencing with claims that wind turbines can cause head aches, insomnia and all sorts of other maladies.
Once they stymie all electrical generation everyone will have to go to bed at dark time because there will be no coal mining for coal oil, no drilling for kerosene and certainly no wood fires because of pollution.
Then their next bogeyman will be overpopulation because of all the babies that will result from all the bed-time!

Stanman, you call this facts????/
lmao

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.:
You dimwit, just another way of twisting the numbers to benefit your rhetoric. If you look at the overall numbers 11 of the last 13 months the mean temperature in Chicago was higher than normal.

when others respond with dates/temps the global warming followers always respond with its over a cycle, longer than that, thats just a snap shot etc.... yet they respond with an 11 month snap shot? World has been around for 4 plus billion years and you use 11 months?

I like the decade comparison from the 30s myself, to now.

P.S its been a very cool summer in Wisconsin. I dont think we hit 100 all year.

Posts: 1255 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Dang Bush, I didnt know we was into hurricanes too.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It looks to me like some of saint algores scratchngs trying to come up with yet another ****eyed conclusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
It looks to me like some of saint algores scratchngs trying to come up with yet another ****eyed conclusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Bill, you have mentioned several times in the past that 2 slow years of hurricanes was an indication GW is false. I just wanted to point out to you what's out there right now. You can form the conclusion.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wasnt there a record number of hurricanes last year?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 72 nova
posted Hide Post
The average temperature across the contiguous U.S. during the climatological winter (December 2007–February 2008) was the COOLEST since 2001.

Acres was here ~~~~> X

Support Our Troops!

Posts: 1810 | Location: Shelby,Ohio | Registered: February 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Check this out for some of the brilliant programs the environmental whackados have implemented and some they have at the ready;

www.lvrj.com/opinion/27986409.html

FOR WHAT BENEFIT??????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Check this out for some of the brilliant programs the environmental whackados have implemented and some they have at the ready;

What a shame! Whopper finally figures out how to post a link but it doesn't work. Hey, it's a step in the right direction.

DRR Pro
Picture of 72 nova
posted Hide Post
Anchorage , Alaska usually averages about 16 days ABOVE 70 degrees for a typical summer. This year, ONLY 2.

Acres was here ~~~~> X

Support Our Troops!

Posts: 1810 | Location: Shelby,Ohio | Registered: February 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

What a shame! Whopper finally figures out how to post a link but it doesn't work. Hey, it's a step in the right direction.

LOL... Must be learning like mcmaniac.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Its a balmy 39 degrees here this morning, when I got up. Thank god it warmed up in the last hour...... thank you global warming Smile

Posts: 1255 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I guess them ol' buck's necks are swole up this morning, huh?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
They are getting there Wes.... Bow hunting starts this weekend, I typicaly dont go first couple weeks because of the bugs, but with the frost this morning I may go afterall.

They dont start getting into the Rut heavily until early Nov....right now they are still in their bachelor groups.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Full speed reverse, THE OLD FARMER'S ALMANAC SAYS THE WORLD IS IN A COOLING CYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's see if the environmental whackados have the honesty to completely reverse all their recent proclamations???????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

<Jeremy J.>
posted
LMAO!!!! The Farmer's Almanac. Yet you criticize scientists. Farmer's Almanac official weather predictor is Caleb Weatherbee, how tacky. If this thread is still around in the future, are you going to spew your garbage based on what Punxsutawney Phil says?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
LMAO!!!! The Farmer's Almanac. Yet you criticize scientists. Farmer's Almanac official weather predictor is Caleb Weatherbee, how tacky. If this thread is still around in the future, are you going to spew your garbage based on what Punxsutawney Phil says?
Jeremy,

Maybe you're not familiar with the Farmer's Almanac but it has proven over many decades to quite adept at long term forecasting of the weather with accuracy equal to or better than most meteorologist or scientist.

It may be off a few numbers here and there but it's trends are pretty dead on.

Greg Stanley
Off the grid and off my rocker!

Posts: 6229 | Location: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: April 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Saint algore hasn't blessed it so it has to be BS!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski