DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
So Jeremy, tell me a goverment program that they didnt fyck and cost us taxpayers money?

Hockey probably will end for me this weekend.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
I wish I could. The Dems and Repubs have been sucking up a storm and neither side is doing a damn thing. I'm not the kind of person who wants the government to do everything for me, but you gotta be pissed when things go to hell as quickly as it has.

Hockey ended for me a couple weeks ago. You'll get used to it. Wink

Playoff hockey sure is fun to watch though, no matter who you like!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Jeremy, I never thought that 40 plus years was in a hurry.

Ducks dodge one on friday.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.:

Hockey ended for me a couple weeks ago. You'll get used to it. Wink

Playoff hockey sure is fun to watch though, no matter who you like!

My team's season was basically over in October.

You're right though, playoff hockey is fun to watch. Sitting here now hoping the Preds can somehow take out the Wings.

Posts: 176 | Location: Byron, GA | Registered: January 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
Aw man, Wings win it, great! They almost let the Preds out play them. My wife's the Wings fan. I'll have some piece until the next round begins.

What program does the government foul up? How 'bout we start with the Florida DCF or whatever they call it here? In fairness though, the child welfare depts. in all states screw that up on a regular basis. I'd bet there isn't a poster here that can't relate of some child that died in thier state because thier DCF dropped the ball.

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2546 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Census Bureau sent me a letter telling me that they were going to send me a 2010 *pre*-census, since they are *going* to do a 'real' census in 2010. Then they sent the pre-census deal to me. Then they sent me a postcard to tell me they sent it to me.

Should I send them a letter telling them that I'm going to fill it out and send it back, then send it back, then send them a postcard telling them that I sent it back?

WASTEFUL.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5767 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
When I get my mail, I filter out all the trash. By the time I found what I need to keep and recycle all the rest, I would say I end up actually needing about 10% of what is in my mailbox.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The latest deserter from algore's ship is the greenpeace founder, he now says there is NO PROOF global warming is caused by humans, of course he has to throw in the caveat that it could be to keep his "FORMER" friends from hyperventilating to death, and he now wants to build 1000 nuclear power plants in the U.S.!
Greenpeace was originally founded to oppose nuclear enery, does anyone suppose he will ever apologize for his humongous blunder????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Where the hell is algore, it was 35 degreesF in the coach when I woke up this morning!
Went out to wipe the cars off and one was covered with ice, this is April 27th in Kansas for God sakes!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
Where the hell was Bill Koski when it was 88° in Kansas last week?

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.:
Where the hell was Bill Koski when it was 88° in Kansas last week?

Did you look in his closet????????????????????

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now the left-wing administration, (the FREE SPEECH crowd?) at Colorado State was on the verge of not supporting William Gray's hurricane predictions after 25 years because he is not a sycophant of algore and Mr. Gray has rational views on man-made global warming!
It seems the publicity was too much and like the whackado weenies they are they've cowered and are now uttering weasel words!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
NOW, the prognosis is we are going to experience a ten (10) years moratorium on global warming???????????? Currently there has been no warming since 1998 so that will total twenty (20) years with no warming whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do you opine it took the man-made global warming whackados this long to come up with this non-sensical explanation AFTER it became clear that the earth is going into a cooling period, possibly a SEVERE cooling cycle??????
The story line now will undoubtedly be we have to quadruple our efforts to combat global-warming since we have this reprieve!!!!!!!!

Where are the algore worshippers, 'ole al must have an arguement for you deciples to spout, WHY NOT??????????????

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bill Koski,

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Currently there has been no warming since 1998 so that will total twenty (20) years with no warming whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!

Citation please.
Or did you simply pull this one out of your own butt or Rush Limpballs putrescent pus filled orifice.

Last updated on Thursday, December 20th, 2007
Up to 2006 it seems average surface temps have been only going up. But these people are just members of the worldwide conspiracy to do whatever worldwide conspirators do, most likely take BK’s retirement check away from him.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1236 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
What a crock!
It has been widely agreed upon that the mid-30's included some of the hottest on average years ever recorded. Apparently the stylus printing the graph must have stuck on that portion!
TRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post

For reference, 0.4 C is less than 1 degree Fahrenheit.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5767 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
What a crock!
It has been widely agreed upon that the mid-30's included some of the hottest on average years ever recorded. Apparently the stylus printing the graph must have stuck on that portion!
TRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
What a crock!
TRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More unsubstantiated statements with no support for their veracity.

Please provide citation for the above statement.

No citation to back up your previous statements, i.e. non-responsive. Just more unsubstantiated statements on the blowhard Koski's part. I am still waiting for a citation for the one below, and the one above.

quote:
Currently there has been no warming since 1998 so that will total twenty (20) years with no warming whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!

More data this time, as of 2007, from NASA as well as mean surface temperature increases by area with temps as high as 4* C above the 1950 to 1980 mean level. By the way Michael that is in areas with mean temps of 7 ¼ degrees F above the given mean.

This graphic shows the July to December 2007 temps above mean, note that the north polar regions are as much as 5.6* C or just over 10* F above mean. This has the possibility to shut down the Atlantic conveyer system do to desalination of the north Atlantic water from the melt water of the polar cap, which could induce an abrupt cold period. Doesn’t that just fry your little pea?

And by the way we are currently at the solar sun spot activity minimum, so the solar intensity is just going to get higher for the next 11 years, as well as being in a period of higher peak period activities. Also total solar irradiance is at its low point as well, yet we are seeing higher mean surface temps, how come? See below.

So BK Blowhard, are you going to provide any citations to support your statements and position, or are you just going to keep flapping your yap.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

Posts: 1236 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You'd be better served getting your data from somewhere other then where it has been massaged by deciples of algore such as soros's stooge hansen!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
You'd be better served getting your data from somewhere other then where it has been massaged by deciples of algore such as soros's stooge hansen!

More nothing from Blowhard Billy, no support for the statements he has made.

I am still waiting for some supporting data from you. Oh! I forgot, everyone should take anything Blowhard Billy says on faith, because Blowhard Billy is such and honorable person, well Blowhard Billy if you said the sky was blue, I wouldn’t believe it before I went outside and saw it for myself, much less anything else you have to say.

It boils down to this, who am I going to believe, Blowhard Billy, or NASA, NASA every time! Who am I going to believe Wiki or Blowhard Billy, Wiki every time! He11, I am going to believe damn near anyone before I take the word of Blowhard Billy on anything!

NASA or WIKI are hardly both, or either one by themselves, pawns of Al Gore, or anyone else for that matter. It’s all just a big global scam, right Blowhard Billy, because Blowhard Billy knows everything.

But you just go on and believe what ever pops into your head; you are allowed that option in our society. I on the other hand will go on providing information that comes from diverse and highly respected areas of the scientific mainstream that seems to show that you appear to be incorrect in your beliefs.

Oh, and by the way thank you for pointing out Mr. George Soros, as someone you dislike mightily, I will have to read some of his works, such as this, Open society: reforming global capitalism he seems quite well spoken what Little I have read here.

Who is the other stooge, Hansen? Hansen is a common name, a first name would be helpful, I would like to read him as well.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
We have had snow this week.... just up the road had 4 inches one morning.

Posts: 1255 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post