DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The story is on the drudgereport, you will undoubtedly never see it on the liberally slanted left-wing blogs where you look for news!
As reported earlier activity on the sun has diminished and as the Danish scientist proved when this happens more clouds are formed and the earth cools!
That is percisely why algore and his cronies have been in such a rush to get their goofy ideas implemented before it became crystal clear that we are entering a cooling period!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
Koski, I don't subscribe to ANY left wing blogs. Even if I did, do you honestly think any **** coming from Rush's mouth is unbiased and fair? Stupid question, look who I'm asking.

I get all my information, like the one I used to prove you wrong, directly from the NASA and NOAA.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The only fly in your ointment is you didn't get the latest updated data that soros's stooge hansen didn't get to doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
What the hell good does it do me to present information that hasn't been doctored? If it were doctored, then it would only benefit YOU! WAKE UP OLD MAN!! Use some common sense will ya?

If this doctored information is so relevant to your point, THEN PROVIDE THE LINK!! If not, the nonsense you spew is fictional.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Yippee for alternative forms of energy!
The wind slows in Texas yesterday and they are immediately in the midst of an energy crisis. What happens to solar power with the decreased sun activity, which will bring more cloud cover and LOWER TEMPERATURES??????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Yippee for alternative forms of energy!
The wind slows in Texas yesterday and they are immediately in the midst of an energy crisis. What happens to solar power with the decreased sun activity, which will bring more cloud cover and LOWER TEMPERATURES??????????????

Bill, according to you, the sun has never been more active! Would you care to pick one side and stick with it?

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Keep abreast of the news, there has been a noticeable drop in activity on the suns surface of late! I posted about it!
You may be able to buffalo people of youe ilk with BS but for well informed people it just ain't gonna fly!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Interesting that when REAL SCIENTISTS who are well versed in climatology, as opposed to the charlatans that algore touts, met in NYC this week there was virtually no msm coverage!!!!!!!!
I saw two little blurbs from the conference, one by the founder of the weather channel, he thinks algore should be sued and forced to disclose the carbon credits selling scam!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
Picture of 72 nova
posted Hide Post
Y2K = $$$$

Global warming scare = $$$$$

Anything to make a $$$ off of someones fear. Al Gore needs to lay off the Moon-Pies, that F"n Fat A$$ is about ready to explode.

Acres was here ~~~~> X

Support Our Troops!

Posts: 1810 | Location: Shelby,Ohio | Registered: February 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
dumbya is talking of global warming.
He must be sleeping with Gore.
That should make someone on here jealous.......

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Good commentary out today about how the man-made global warming jihadists have absolutely violated 17 of 127 requirements to study or predict climate change in their proclamations about how the earth has warmed and will warm AND have totally ignored another 40 of the 127 principles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As their most heralded proponents claim it is permissible to exagerate events to grab peoples attention, now it turns out it has been virtually ALL exageration!!!!!!!!!!!!
The founder of the weather channel is proposing suing algore for fraud! As much as I detest scumbag ambulance chasers this is something I would contribute money to them to institute!
It would be worth the price of admission to see if algore would be ignorant enough to climb into a witness chair and repeat his inconvenient truth lies while under oath?????????????

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bill Koski,

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Come on now!!!!!!!!!!!!
You algore sycophants aren't going to abandon him now simply because the wheels are falling of of his wagon, are you????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

<Jeremy J.>
posted
Koski, since when does John Coleman have any credibility? Just because he founded the Weather Channel? The only education this moron has is what he learned 50 years ago. Which is why he only served as a TV weather man and not an actual meteorologist.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
The only education this moron has is what he learned 50 years ago

So Jeremy, tell me, what makes Al Gore so smart on the subject?

The moron is you. You believe all this idiots and you dont get the money part.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<Jeremy J.>
posted
Damn Mike, what did I ever do to you?

Did I ever say Al Gore was a scientist? Did I ever say Al Gore was a meteorologist? Hell, did I even mention Al Gore at all in the last post? How many times have I mentioned that I only believe part of what Al Gore ever said? What is funny about all of this is that if the situation was reversed and this guy Coleman came out and bashed an agenda that you believed in, you would have said the same thing I did. So don't go making it out like this old man has some credibility and enough leeway to go somewhere with this. If Coleman had any balls, he'd be suing Gore instead of just talking the talk.

The way you criticize Bob and I for our hatred of Dumbya is hypocritical in itself because your hatred to Gore is no different. That goes for Koski as well.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I don't hate algore, in fact I pity the poor idiotic imbecile!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Jeremy, wrong again, I have no hatred for Al Gore at all, I just think its sad that you and Bob climb on his band wagon of global warming and dont see that for him its all about money and the spot light.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Jeremy, wrong again, I have no hatred for Al Gore at all, I just think its sad that you and Bob climb on his band wagon of global warming and dont see that for him its all about money and the spot light.

You hate Gore just like your fag buddy.
Who you trying to fool?

Mike, find me 1 post where you had said anything good about Gore.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mike, find me 1 post where you had said anything good about Gore

Dont have anything good to say about him I sure dont hate him like you do Bush. As I 've said before, I think they are all a bunch of lying thieves,

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Damn right I hate dumbya and thats my freedom.

People like dumbya and you Mike would like to limit our freedoms.

Now how about we get back on topic and quit attacking the messengers.