DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, nothing is weirder than you deleting one post and reposting it.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12279 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
He has a different "key" on his computer...his delete key has been swapped for an IDIOT key!! Big Grin

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It wasn't very cold last night so I went out and stood by the pool with a tee shirt on!
I'll be damned, I was only there about 15 minutes and the "thermal radiation" caused frost bite on my arms and neck!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, you should explain. I'm not sure us "semi-stupid voters" will understand.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12279 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
not one educated Scientist on this thread.
Amazing how some racers, wan bee racer and others, have found politically expedient ways to dismiss what 97% of the world wide and educated scientists have said is a fact.
http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Makes me more and more fearful for the existence of humans.

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12160 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adv ET 266:
not one educated Scientist on this thread.
Amazing how some racers, wan bee racer and others, have found politically expedient ways to dismiss what 97% of the world wide and educated scientists have said is a fact.
http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Makes me more and more fearful for the existence of humans.

I have said repeatedly that I am aware that the earth is changing, just like it has always changed. Some changes may lead to our extinction. One thing is forever certain: Change.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6394 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ninety-seven percent of climate scientists agree that climate-warming trends over the past century are very likely due to human

Very likely is proof positive.

Hell that's like someone saying I'm very likely to win the million this year so everyone else should just stay home.

Earths natural cycle in my opinion is more likely..

It was a pretty graph though... Ice Cream

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Covey:

David Like the others on this thread, you are way underqualified, at any level, to say anything more than a politically based OPINION on this. As opposed to NASA and others like them that are experts and live and **** this stuff every day of the week.

I love how you guys are so sure this is not man made or even a change, yet have zero credentials to make such a challenge. Actually it’s pretty telling and sad for humans......

4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12160 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
There is no doubt mankind is making life difficult for mother earth. Do we go back to living in caves?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Do we go back to living in caves?

The Paris agreement has the correct countermeasures that can turn this around, if it can be. No one, even the NASA scientists, are in favor of cave life.

Read this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Agreement

4.629@149
7.310@185

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

David Like the others on this thread, you are way underqualified, at any level, to say anything more than a politically based OPINION on this. As opposed to NASA and others like them that are experts and live and **** this stuff every day of the week.

I love how you guys are so sure this is not man made or even a change, yet have zero credentials to make such a challenge. Actually it’s pretty telling and sad for humans......

Nor are you qualified for that matter. At this point the opinions of the scientists supporting the claim that man is responsible for a significant portion of climate change is only opinion as well. We are all entitled to our opinions, and some scientists are taking the practical view that the earth would be doing much the same as it is doing without us living on it. My opinion simply is that I agree more with that stand. Period.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6394 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
As opposed to NASA and others like them that are experts and live and **** this stuff every day of the week.

All government funded..

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Can't the HOAXEES comprehend the 97% number comes from 79 supposed scientists!
All of them were living high on the hog with government handouts BUT 2 had scruples and a conscience so they disagreed with the others!
Next time the survey will be 100% because the two dissenters are THERE NO MORE!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, thanks!

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
Nor are you qualified for that matter.

I am and if you had read with comprehension, you would of noted I had said the experts that are trained and qualified say this is man made as opposed to you and most of the ones on this tread that think they are experts. Any ass wipe hillbilly can also have an opinion, but the ones that mater are from qualified experts in the field.
Damn Ben I see you been trolling me on DRR and I have been trying to ignore your feedback. Can't you take a hint?

4.629@149
7.310@185

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
What qualifies you?
And for that matter, when there are various expert opinions, is it not ok for common folk to choose which of the experts make the most sense to them? Or should we just hand over all decision making to government scientists? There are scientists weighing in with both opinions. There is no consensus as you would have us believe.
And troll you? How do you come to that? You post something here that I comment on or disagree with and suddenly I am trolling you. Get over yourself Paul. Seriously. We have differing opinions about this. You may or may not be an expert on the matter, and I can still disagree with you and agree with the experts who have the other viewpoint. Can't I? I just love how some in this world can't accept that something they believe in strongly is not agreed upon by everyone. And of course then that qualified them to call those who disagree with them names because they are so inferior. There are some technical things I agree with you on. This isn't one of them. Don't get hurt feelings over it.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
...the experts that are trained and qualified say this is man made as opposed to you and most of the ones on this tread that think they are experts.

Arrogance, self-ridiculousness and homage to the experts is not becoming. Like any political debate, and make no mistake this is a political and tax based issue, either side can cherry pick their experts. If it's Al Gore or anybody else I'll take anybody else. Look at the ludicrous statements he's made: The pole(s) devoid of ice, sea level rising 27(?) FEET, all dates have come to pass! All you have to do is listen to his past scare tactics on YouTube. The poster child for the movement is a professional politician, he's little more than a manic preacher preaching Armageddon to stick his hand in your pocket. Is man involved in the earths atmosphere, yes. He is part of the earth. Truth, the earths temp has been rising since the end of the last ice age! And we have had at least two ice ages. Lastly, the latest election has laid bare the extent to which here-to-fore political free institutions have been corrupted. To think NASA or any other entity that depends on government funding doesn't have a bias dog in the hunt is simply naive.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
BAD NEWS for the brain dead HOAXEES that have fallen head over heels for the HOAXERS grand scheme about man-made global warming!
ONLY 36% of geoscientists and engineers now even partially agree that man is the cause of "climate change"!
About the same percentage as real meteorologists, NOT THE algore variety!
This is from a sample of 1,077, not the 77 out of 79 government sponsored trolls that the HOAXERS are using to claim their 97%!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Not a political OPINION...My opinion, based on living the last 65+ years..

Not saying I'm sure this is not man made.
Just saying that with all the "natural" warming/cooling that has went on since the beginning that what ever man has done is minuscule in the scheme of things. Also, I have never heard how anyone has separated what is natural occurring from what is man made. Sure they claim to be able to differentiate what happened prior to the industrial age and then during that period. But no mention of the natural increases during the same period..

Question: How do they subtract the effect of a volcanic eruption during the industrial age to come up with what is man made and caused by the volcano?

Nope I have zero credentials in the man made global warming arena, neither does anyone else on this board to my knowledge.

But I can smell a con just by looking and listening to the players, and observing their actions..
As to my qualifications. I can and will say the same of you or anyone else that believes this pap/sky is falling crap.

Actually what is telling is how many humans have been suck into believing this..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
but the ones that mater are from qualified experts in the field.

The same bunch that fed all the bs to the people in calif about el nino and freaked people out to get them to buy flood insurance and fatten the pockets of the insurance industry in California. There's really no knowing - just like trying to control climate change is just like trying to control the clouds. A prediction is just that, a prediction...but people take it as fact. I predict I'm gonna win the lottery when I buy a ticket...doesn't mean its gonna happen lol

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike English,

L8R, Mike