DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
As the HOAXERS who are telling us what the weather will be in 100 years step on their collective dycks once again!
Yesterday Harvey was going to come ashore and then MIRACULOUSLY go back out over the gulf and gain force and head for Houston!
Harvy instead did what all hurricanes do, came ashore and receded to a cat 1!
The promised 24" or more of rain has now receded to less then half of that in most areas!
This wet dream must have been conjured by the same boob that had the wet dream and came up with the DEBUNKED HOCKEY STICK!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, thanks for your guidance

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
As the HOAXERS who are telling us what the weather will be in 100 years step on their collective dycks once again!
Yesterday Harvey was going to come ashore and then MIRACULOUSLY go back out over the gulf and gain force and head for Houston!
Harvy instead did what all hurricanes do, came ashore and receded to a cat 1!
The promised 24" or more of rain has now receded to less then half of that in most areas!
This wet dream must have been conjured by the same boob that had the wet dream and came up with the DEBUNKED HOCKEY STICK!

Boy Billy just how many times did your mother drop you on your head.

You really are a boob Billy.

“Harvey marks the most extreme rain event in U.S. history”

Some places near Houston have gotten almost 52” of rain! Large areas have gotten over 40"

“John Nielsen-Gammon, Texas state climatologist, said a rain gauge near Mont Belvieu at Cedar Bayou, about 40 miles east of Houston, had registered 51.9 inches of rain through late Tuesday afternoon. This total exceeds the previous record of 48 inches set during tropical cyclone Amelia in Medina, Texas in 1978.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com...m_term=.36d23f2774de

So, basically Harvey did exactly as predicted , well except they got twice as much rain as predicted. So is this all a hoax? All them people in Texas flooded out are a bunch of Liars? All just fake news I suppose.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
So is this all a hoax?

Little Man pops in and tells us about this amazing thing called weather.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
As HOAXEE "little man larry heathen"
tries to join the HOAXER horde again!
The HOAXERS came out with their moronic first wet dream and precipitation forecasts and when that fizzled they cut the precipitation forecasts in half and as it turned out the second stab at forecasting was exceeded fourfold in many areas!
Now the GULLIBLE MORONS are trying to justify what they did?
Will the HOAXERS ever be on the money with a single prognostication?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
As HOAXEE "little man larry heathen"
tries to join the HOAXER horde again!

Village Idiot, Al Gore told him!

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

US history isn't anything more than a sneeze, if that, in geological time. The earth was mostly covered in water at one point. So we're actually in a drying phase. GLOBAL DRYING cried the little red hen. Never let a good tragedy go unutilized for political exploitation.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

US history isn't anything more than a sneeze, if that, in geological time. The earth was mostly covered in water at one point. So we're actually in a drying phase. GLOBAL DRYING cried the little red hen. Never let a good tragedy go unutilized for political exploitation.

Well how wonderful US history is just a sneeze in geological time and the earth was once almost covered with water, who could have guessed, and that you felt the need of pointing out the blindingly obvious. Unfortunately that has little to do with my response to Billy, which I guess you were attempting to comment on in some way.

The point I was trying to make was that Billy was banging on about how little rain there was associated with the Harvey storm in Texas, Billy wrote “The promised 24" or more of rain has now receded to less then half of that in most areas!”. I simply pointed out that Billy’s statement is full shyt, as per usual. That kind of makes your response a bit of a non sequitur don’t you think? Anyway, be that as it may.

So on to more interesting statements, now you are saying we are in a “global drying” phase? Care to elaborate on just what you mean by that rather broad statement? Like maybe is the atmosphere what is drying, the surface of the earth is drying, are you trying to indicate that precipitation is decreasing, just what do you mean and who and where did you get this nugget from?

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
...now you are saying we are in a “global drying” phase? Care to elaborate on just what you mean by that rather broad statement?

I was being facetious, you know, mocking your gullibility.

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
As I suspected, but around here one must always entertain the possibility that people hold some sort of faith based positions not supported by facts or reality. And then there is of course Billy, who in this case that seems to have simply pulled his little diatribe square out his bung hole. As well, I do remember you making statements about corn crops that if I remember correctly were somewhat at odds with reality as well, or at very least incorrectly relayed as to the actual details.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
As well, I do remember you making statements about corn crops that if I remember correctly were somewhat at odds with reality as well, or at very least incorrectly relayed as to the actual details.

Congratulations Larr, you saved the day and once again displayed your are the smart one..... the only one. Listening to learn is different from listening to respond.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I understand "little man Larry heathen" is already in front of algore's statue in his backyard on his knees praying to his master!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
08:37 PM Hide Post
I understand "little man Larry heathen" is already in front of algore's statue in his backyard on his knees praying to his master!

Village Idiot, he had it removed, racist.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
So, basically Harvey did exactly as predicted , well except they got twice as much rain as predicted

They have no clue.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Ban wildfires! All that pollutant in the air!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6412 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Are you sure he's praying?? lol

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ban wildfires! All that pollutant in the air!

Seems to me there should be some, if not many, EPA regulations being violated by these wildfires. Each state hosting such fires should be fined on a per day basis as long as they allow them to continue!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
quote:

Are you sure he's praying?? lol

Is there bobbing going on here?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6412 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Looks as though the HOAXERS stepped on their dycks again!
They terrified everyone on the Atlantic coast and now it appears the hurricane windows will not be tested and the HATERS hoping Mar-A-Lago would be leveled are sobbing in their lattes! Happy I wasn't panicked by the HOAXERS!
On top of that I heard there are flash flood warnings in Clark County?
My prediction at the git-go was the people in Biloxi and Mobile should prepare for the worst!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski