DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It must have been at least 5 years ago I posted the link to a REAL METEOROLOGIST that had traveled the United States documenting the bogus way the HOAXERS were using weather recording instruments! The hoaxers had moved some to areas where the recorded results would be higher and also not moved many as conditions changed so the recorded data was more suitable to their wet dreams!
This REAL METEOROLOGISTwas not algore!!!!!
How many of the hoaxees clicked onto the link?????
Just like they refuse to even acknowledge the East Anglican University E-mails that document the HOAXERS dishonest actions trying to keep the HOAX afloat!!!!!!

We have to title little man larry heathen, either HOAXEE or HOAXED little man?
I say HOAXED because HOAXED little man larry heathen swallows lies from people hook-line-an-sinker that will lie about something even when the truth is TWICE as good!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

QUOTE Originally posted by Bob H:
Keep posting your pics Gpa and pay no attention to English.
Keep up the good work gma. Wave
Gma...... They starting to line up on restricting your freedom of speech.
Keep posting your freedom as protected in our Constitution.
Bumper Sticker Removal Kit

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Originally posted by Mike English:
Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheels
L8R, Mike

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The same HOAXERS that are telling us ABSOLUTELY what the weather will be in 50 and 100 years got the FLEEBAGGERS to shut nyc down because of the "BIG STORM" that was coming!
ONE DAY!!!!! and they missed the forecast totally!!!!!
HOAXEES beware of these HOAXERS!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
The same HOAXERS that are telling us ABSOLUTELY what the weather will be in 50 and 100 years got the FLEEBAGGERS to shut nyc down because of the "BIG STORM" that was coming!

That was a swing and a miss.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12280 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Wake up Clowns.......................

Sen. Rand Paul has called the science behind it “not conclusive.” Sen. Ted Cruz has denied its existence. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush has previously presented himself as a skeptic. And both Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan have spoken out against any kind of federal regulation or taxes aimed at stopping it.

The “it” is climate change.

All these members of the Grand Old Party have expressed interest in throwing their hats in the 2016 presidential race. And while their takes on global warming are in line with the majority of their party’s last batch of presidential contenders, a new poll suggests any Republican who’s serious about getting elected might want to start whistling a different tune.

The New York Times, Stanford University and Resources for the Future, a nonpartisan environmental research group, conducted a nationwide telephone poll of 1,006 adults and discovered that while global warming is not a top voting issue for most people, a politician’s stance on the issue does impact how they will vote.

Most surprisingly, given the public statements of their party’s figureheads, 48 percent of Republicans surveyed said they would likely back a candidate interested in fighting global warming. The same percentage of Republicans also said they were less likely to vote for someone who dismissed manmade climate change as “a hoax,” even though 47 percent said they think climate-change-fighting policies will negatively impact the economy.

While only 18 percent of Republicans said climate change was a very important issue to them — compared to 63 percent of Democrats and 40 percent of independents — 77 percent of respondents overall said the federal government should be taking action to combat global warming.

In its report on the study, The New York Times noted that the percentage of Americans who agreed that global warming is caused, even partially, by humans increased significantly — to 81 percent, up from the 72 percent found in a 2011 Stanford University poll.

While some respondents said their views on global warming were influenced by their own personal experiences — like one New Jersey woman whose house was damaged in Superstorm Sandy — others said they thought climate-change denial makes politicians look ignorant or out of touch.

“I don’t think it’s the number one hot issue in the world,” said Jason Becker, a stay-at-home father from Florida who identified himself as an independent. “If someone feels it’s a hoax, they are denying the evidence out there. Many arguments can be made on both sides of the fence. But to ignore it completely indicates a closed-minded individual, and I don’t want a closed-minded individual in a seat of political power.”

Aspiring 2016 candidates, take note.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I see Mr. Cut and paste is back with more stupid voter rhetoric! Banging Head Banging Head

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
By the large percentage of duped boobs that swallow the HOAXERS bull shyt and are concerned about the HOAX it is easy to tell where the "STUPID VOTERS" are!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Well I was machining up some transmission pans for a friend, and thinking how warm it’s been, here in Florida, this winter. It’s pretty hot right now, 87.9 degrees at 5:30 in the afternoon, in the middle of winter no less, so I figured I’d take a break, and poke fun at the knuckle heads here in this thread. By the way the big old green recycling can that has been setting in the sun most of the afternoon is a little over 115 degrees. Maybe they are causing all the global warming? Maybe we should stop all that silly recycling non-sense, what you think Bill? Oh, I am sorry, I forgot you don’t think do you Bill, you just spew the same old tired stuff, over and over and over again.

What’s the name of that all-knowing “Real Meteorologist” that you constantly blow your gums about Bill? I’d like to see what he has to say today, you know 5 years since you appointed him the only person on earth, beside you and a few around here, that isn’t in on the Global Warming Hoax.

Apparently the Japanese, it seems, disagree with your guy, I would guess.

I do believe I know where some “Stupid Voters” can be found Bill; care to give a guess where I think they are located?

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey BK, You would think the "stupid hoaxer" little Larry Heath would have looked at a celcius to fahrenheit conversion chart before he posted the bullshyt! Banging Head Banging Head What a [B]dumb a$$! He's as bad as Boob Job Bob aka Mr. Cut and paste!!
Hey little Larry that isn't even three degrees in 130 years if that!!
Talk about stupid voter Banging Head Banging Head I bet Oboy's nut sac changes temperature faster than that with people like you and Boob Job's lips rapped around it Rolling Rolling

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Boob Job, hows that sub ZERO weather in Snohio working for your climate change ideology??? Banging Head Banging Head Banging Head
Or is that idiotology??? Rolling Rolling Rolling

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
....THE HOAXEES SPEND EVERY HOUR WORSHIPPING AT THE FEET OF.....

This is true. Larry revels in the would-be superior intellect of the MIT PhD's (and aspires to be part of the club) via the charts and graphs. Yet for all his genius he can't conceive the nature of man, agendas and funding.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
do believe I know where some “Stupid Voters” can be found Bill; care to give a guess where I think they are located?

Is there really 2 boneheads that believe this government BS?

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sen. Rand Paul has called the science behind it “not conclusive.” Sen. Ted Cruz has denied its existence. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush has previously presented himself as a skeptic. And both Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan have spoken out against any kind of federal regulation or taxes aimed at stopping it.

The “it” is climate change

What do you call it "Al Gore"?

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ET2278
posted Hide Post
If global warming is real why did they change the name to climate change. Seems to me if you want to show someone that your opinion is correct, you would stick to your original plan, unless of course, that plan was proven to be wrong.

Jim McKelvey

Posts: 681 | Location: Snellville, GA USA | Registered: January 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Hey BK, You would think the "stupid hoaxer" little Larry Heath would have looked at a celcius to fahrenheit conversion chart before he posted the bullshyt! Banging Head Banging Head What a [B]dumb a$$! He's as bad as Boob Job Bob aka Mr. Cut and paste!!
Hey little Larry that isn't even three degrees in 130 years if that!!
Talk about stupid voter Banging Head Banging Head I bet Oboy's nut sac changes temperature faster than that with people like you and Boob Job's lips rapped around it Rolling Rolling

Given that over the past 2000 years or so we have had first about a 1000 year period of temp increase of about 0.3 degrees, culminating in the Medieval Warm Period, followed by a roughly 600 year period of about 0.3 to 0.4 degree decrease ending in the late 1600’s in the time period known as the Little Ice Age. So I don’t know about you but 3 degrees in 130 years is pretty god damn significant to me. Sh1t an order of magnitude increase in temp over an order of magnitude less time, if that isn’t significant to you I don’t know what is.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ET2278:
If global warming is real why did they change the name to climate change. Seems to me if you want to show someone that your opinion is correct, you would stick to your original plan, unless of course, that plan was proven to be wrong.

Global warming is what we are and have been experiencing for oh about 50 to 100 years give or take. Climate Change in the scientific communities has the connotation of Global Warming that has put us on the brink of pronounced irreversible climate change. At one point early on in the 70’s some were calling it, “Inadvertent Climate Modification”, so there are a number of terms that can be used. It is not some great conspiracy to deceive everyone as to the nature of what has been happening for the last half century or more, which is what I get from the tone of the question. Global Warming came into significant popular or general use after James Hanson testifying before Congress in 1988 said in part, "global warming has reached a level such that we can ascribe with a high degree of confidence a cause and effect relationship between the greenhouse effect and the observed warming." *

Global warming: the increase in Earth’s average surface temperature due to rising levels of greenhouse gases.

Climate change: a long-term change in the Earth’s climate, or of a region on Earth.

Being that most around here do seem to have some difficulty with precise definitional use of words, I chose to use Global Warming as a catch all term. Mostly because actual Climate Change is so far outside of the ability of those here to even conceive of, given most here don’t seem to even think the planet is warming at all. “Climate Change” also encompasses other phenomena, such as sea level rise, ocean acidification, intensification of storms, precipitation pattern change, deglaciation, as well as a host of other things.

“Global Climate Change” would be the more scientifically accurate term to use to describe what is currently going on as a whole, while “Global Warming” via Greenhouse Effect is just the name for the prime driver of this.

1. Man and his industrial activities make lots of CO2. (~ 25 Gigatons/yr.)
2. CO2 increases Greenhouse Effect. (CO2 strong and long lasting mediator of Greenhouse Effect)
3. Greenhouse Effect increases global temperatures i.e. “Global Warming”.
4. Global Warming leads to Climate Change, global and otherwise.
5. Man -> CO2 -> Greenhouse Effect -> Global Warming -> Anthropomorphic Global Climate Change.

* U.S. Senate, Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, "Greenhouse Effect and Global Climate Change, part 2" 100th Cong., 1st sess., 23 June 1988, p. 44.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
THE TRUE ABILITY OF THE HOAXERS THAT THE HOAXEES SPEND EVERY HOUR WORSHIPPING AT THE FEET OF WAS DEMONSTRATED ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE DAY!!!!! and they missed the forecast totally!!!!!
HOAXEES beware of these HOAXERS!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
quote:

The “it” is climate change

What do you call it "Al Gore"?

All pandering’s to their base, seems most obvious to me. I don’t see any of these guys providing any cogent reasoning’s based on empirical evidence for their statements. They are all politicians not scientists, politicians do have this nasty tendency to say things that they think will get money or votes, no matter the truth content of the statements they make. As to speaking out against federal regulations or taxes, that may just have something to do with their corporate sponsors needs and wishes, you think?

Later Larry

Sapere aude!