DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
This has been the warmest winter in years down here in Florida, and you might look at how warm the winter has been in Alaska this year as well.

Absolute B.S. according to Duke Energy and others this winter has
been 6 degrees below average here in central Florida.

The question isn't will the Nation survive and recover from an Obama Presidency but can the Nation survive and recover from the uninformed electorate that put him there.

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain.”

― Winston Churchill

Posts: 78 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: January 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
@ CV, man you have been posting some
pretty hilarious stuff lately please
carry on! Double Thumbs up

The question isn't will the Nation survive and recover from an Obama Presidency but can the Nation survive and recover from the uninformed electorate that put him there.

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain.”

― Winston Churchill

Posts: 78 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: January 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The issue is climate change and are we making it worse than the normal cycle of the planet. Why you clowns keep using the term "global warming" and then posting stories about cold weather shows how clueless you are.

Posts: 571 | Location: florida | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Heath:
[IMG] photo _DSC1613.jpg[/IMG]

I see it's the same bunch of fools bellyaching when it gets cold.

The Kalitta clan seems to be making some serious heat, by the way it was well into the 80’s at Gainesville. This has been the warmest winter in years down here in Florida, and you might look at how warm the winter has been in Alaska this year as well.

Well you see Drag you are correct i was merely pointing out and correcting Larry's Foolishness (as you call it,I call B.S.)because
he is talking about the weather. But you just spin things as usual and stick to the approved message and enjoy the
kool-aid.

― Winston Churchill

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
What is the "approved message" ? That we pay attention to what is happening to the planet and climate? You don't think we should??? Is your "approved message" "scientists are foolish, don't worry?"

Posts: 571 | Location: florida | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Segner:
Greenpeace co-founder Patrick Moore tells US Senate there is "no proof" humans cause climate change

Moore claims Greenpeace has taken a "sharp turn to the political left" and lost interest in science, Friday 28 February 2014

Greenpeace co-founder Patrick Moore has angered environmentalist groups after saying climate change is "not caused by humans" and there is "no scientific proof" to back global warming alarmism.

The Canadian ecologist told US lawmakers there is "little correlation" to support a "direct causal relationship" between CO2 emissions and rising global temperatures.

"There is no scientific proof that human emissions of carbon dioxide are the dominant cause of the minor warming of the Earth's atmosphere over the past 100 years," he told a US Senate Committee "If there were such a proof, it would be written down for all to see. No actual proof, as it is understood in science, exists."

He also criticised the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) for claiming "it is extremely likely" that human activity is the "dominant cause" for global warning, noting that "extremely likely" is not a scientific term.
Moore didn't hold back in his Senate appearance. He quickly zeroed in on the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change and strongly scolded it for claiming there is a "95-100% probability" that man "has been the dominant cause of" global warming. Those numbers, he said, have been invented.
He also characterized the IPCC's reliance on computer models as futile; told senators that history "fundamentally contradicts the certainty that human-caused CO2 emissions are the main cause of global warming"; and noted that "during the Greenhouse Ages," a period that precedes our fossil-fuel burning civilization, "there was no ice on either pole and all the land was tropical and subtropical from pole to pole."
Moore further crossed the line of accepted climate change discourse when he insisted "that a warmer temperature than today's would be far better than a cooler one" and reminded lawmakers "that we are not capable, with our limited knowledge, of predicting which way" temperatures "will go next."
Current Greenpeace members might think of Moore as a traitor. We'd say he's more of a bold truth-teller.

― Winston Churchill

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The duped boob RETARDS are falling right into their puppetmasters line. Not global warming anymore, WHY NOT?????

Very telling that the panicked HOAXEES are now grasping at varied weather results to try and keep the HOAX alive!!!!!
Were not these the same HOAXEES that were squealing weather and climate are not the same thing?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not global warming anymore, WHY NOT?????

To specific, to trackable (now that the numbers are not in their favor). Need something more vague and generic, a door that can swing both ways if you will.

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
CV, How many "100 year" weather events did we have last couple of years? I know Koski is too dumb to care but when nobody can insure their homes for less than 10 grand a year maybe we'll wake up and say something is up. Or we can put our heads back in the sand and hope for the best. That's the easy and lazy way. I'm too old to worry but I have kids. When I stay in a hotel I don't f it up and say who cares about the next guy, do you? We all have a short stay on this earth and then we give it to others.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drag57:
CV, How many "100 year" weather events did we have last couple of years? I know Koski is too dumb to care but when nobody can insure their homes for less than 10 grand a year maybe we'll wake up and say something is up. Or we can put our heads back in the sand and hope for the best. That's the easy and lazy way. I'm too old to worry but I have kids. When I stay in a hotel I don't f it up and say who cares about the next guy, do you? We all have a short stay on this earth and then we give it to others.

Just want in

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
CV, How many "100 year" weather events did we have last couple of years?

Is that a trick question? Seriously, I don't know. I do know 100 years is a blink of an eye in geological time.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Interesting that we have a duped boob RETARD fretting over imagined "climate change" catastrophies affecting his rug rats futures?????
How many times have I brought up the fact that the corrupt lawless politicians he supports are destroying our children and grandchildrens futures with their reckless deficit spending?????
Our off spring won't have to worry about residential insurance because they'll be back to living in huts and caves!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Interesting that we have a duped boob RETARD fretting over imagined "climate change" catastrophies affecting his rug rats futures?????
How many times have I brought up the fact that the corrupt lawless politicians he supports are destroying our children and grand childrens futures with their reckless deficit spending?????
Our off spring won't have to worry about residential insurance because they'll be back to living in huts and caves!!!!!

EXACTLY!!! bow not worthy Smoke and mirrors baby!!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It's amazing! We have a regime that is spending us into "oblivion!" We have a "leader," that is the weakest one in U.S. presidential history! We're about get in another cold war with Russia. We have a health care system that is designed destroy America as we know it, both financially and morally! And the lefties are covering all of this up with a global warming hoax Banging Head

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
I find it amazing that they worry more about what they cannot change than they worry about what they can..

Yes, I'm saying we cannot control the climate. We here in the US have the best controls on emmisions in the industrialized world.. Yet that does nothing for the underdeveloped or countries that don't plan to do anything to control theirs..

Dumbasses..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drag57:
The issue is climate change and are we making it worse than the normal cycle of the planet. Why you clowns keep using the term "global warming" and then posting stories about cold weather shows how clueless you are.
If there was ever better proof than the quote above that the liberal nut swingers have their heads shoved up the rectum of their overlords' arses, I've never seen it.

Three to four years ago... Al Gore wasn't preaching "climate change". President Obama wasn't dolling out billions of dollar to combat "climate change". The anti-capitalist, America-hating tree huggers weren't parading around signs demanding something be done about "climate change". THEY WERE ARE TRYING TO FORCE MAN-CAUSED "GLOBAL WARMING" DOWN OUR THROATS!! But when the science couldn't be produced to support the religion of "global warming" without manipulating the numbers, they re-branded it "climate change" so they could keep the money train steaming in the direction they wanted.

The next thing you know, drag57 will be chastising us for not using the term Affordable Care Act because the Democrats have decided that it's not politically wise to call it Obamacare any longer.

Greg Stanley
Off the grid and off my rocker!

Posts: 6229 | Location: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: April 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
DC, Like I've said before, go to El Paso Texas, drive down I-10 and look at the smog across the border as compared to the American side! It's truly visible to the naked eye!
It's also a known fact that the smog is so bad in China that even after being 'dissipated" across the Pacific Ocean, it's the cause of 29% of Los Angeles' smog problem! That being said, because of the Chinese smog in LA, CARB has put thousands of trucking companies out of business or in the poor house because of it!

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
DC, Like I've said before, go to El Paso Texas, drive down I-10 and look at the smog across the border as compared to the American side! It's truly visible to the naked eye!
It's also a known fact that the smog is so bad in China that even after being 'dissipated" across the Pacific Ocean, it's the cause of 29% of Los Angeles' smog problem! That being said, because of the Chinese smog in LA, CARB has put thousands of trucking companies out of business or in the poor house because of it!

But yet the nut huggers of Al Gores claim we can fix it..

hug

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Greg, From a tweet in LA yesterday " how long before republicans start taking credit for Obamacare?" while your ilk may think I'm nuts, repubs are going to have to face reality if they want to win again. They have done a great job gerrymandering state elections but as more people get health care and the silly predictions about disaster sound more and more stupid..........then they will start telling the electorate that the concept was conservative all along. Which is true.