DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Didn't know I was supposed to respond to cartoons. Never the less, point it out and I will see what I can do.

P.S.
My bad, wrong perosn, still show me what you are talking about and I will try and respond.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Larry Heath,

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Heath:
Still running like the wind I see BS Billy, RUN BILLY RUN!

So, I need to ask just what does anything in either of the previous two posts of yours have to do with your ability to refute statements made by (Hoaxer sites?) NOAA, NASA and USGS about Sea Level Rise?

What's the matter BS Billy, don't have time?

Quote BS Billy:
"More important things to do than scrutinize unadulterated bull shyt on wiki!
No wonder you're such a pathetic loser you can't afford a race car if you spend time on idiotic pastimes like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a site for REAL drag racers, go to the whackado greenies sites or the atheists sites and you'll find your real soul brithers!!!!!!!!!!"

You have more important things to do, like being a "real racer"? Which begs the question, why do you hang around here so damn much? By the way we still haven't seen your definition of that term, "real racer" explained here for all to see and understand what you mean by it. Oh, that's right you don't have time to do things like explaining anything, what BS Billy says is pure gospel, just like the bible and by the same reasoning, because he says it is, just like the bible is true because it says in the bible everything in the bible is true. Damn all that running around in logical circles, makes me dizzy.

Seems a bit idiotic and pathetic to me to be running in a class of one, but I guess if collecting little Wally's is your aim that is one sure way of doing it, but is that really racing? Let me ask you, in all of the times you have taken your U/S car to the track, how many times have you had another U/S car to run against? How far under the index can you get with it? Not very far it appears. The Index in U/S is 14.65 and the MINIMUM to hold the national record is 14.45, what's up with that BS Billy, can't even run the 2 tenths under to be able to claim to hold the U/S National Record. What's up, that engine development program of yours not coming along so well? With all your resources and vast engineering skills as well as your vaunted mental abilities, it seems 2 tenths should be a snap, right BS Billy.

Back in my days of being a semi "real racer" the car that I helped with on occasion, an A/SR car, could run an easy 5 tenths under on a bad track and 6 or 7 tenths under on a good one. It held the National Record in A/SR so long; NHRA retired the record and set a minimum.

So what's holding you back BS Billy a "Real Racer" like you should have captured the glory of holding the NHRA U/S National Record by now, don't you think? Dang all you have to do is run a measly 2 tenths under, damn near everyone can do that, real racers anyway.

I will give you a hint, get out that fat checkbook of yours, you keep implying you have boat loads of coin, well call this number and use some, 316 775 7771, ask for Allen or Todd, I am pretty sure they can help you out with that engine program.

But, that does then leave the driving, not much anyone can do to fix that issue, save hiring a, good, driver. Again call the number and ask for Todd, he should be able to help you out here again.

Run billy.....RUN.................

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Billy is on the road I guess?

Run

Billy

Run!

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
LMAOROTF.......

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hahaha...good one Rolling Laughing

Posts: 156 | Location: western pa | Registered: July 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Looks like another lone run for a "real" racer.
LMAO

Still waiting........

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Spain has been pushing wind power for years and finally did a survey on the results it had begotten!
Spain found that for every job "created" by wind subsidies the Spanish economy lost 3.2 jobs somewhere else!
SO, the government takes tax payers money to create 1 job and loses the taxes 3.2 people were paying, plus having to support them, sounds like a lefty winner to me!
Why would it be different here?
This is about par for the whackado greenies wet-dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Show me the beef BS Billy.

You saying it, particularly, you saying it, don't make it so. Links to your sources for these Spanish government studies, please.

In particular I sure would like to see these links ending with .gov.es or .edu.es maybe .org.es and particularly not from sites like

www.fox.com/somebu11sh1toranotherfoxtookoutofcontext

or

www.dailymail.co.uk/moreknowno...mpsycotabloidwriters

I know I am kind of picky about sources, but you know, the source is everything. I am pretty sure I know the difference between, you and your sources, and Shinola.

By the way I see you seem to have found time to dig up some rather arcane economic/employment info about Spain's wind power programs. Found any time to dig up some info that refutes Sea Level Rise from the hoaxer sites like www.nasa.gov or www.noaa.gov or www.usgs.gov or www.weather.navy.mil or www.fnmoc.navy.mil

Oh, and also, I may have missed it, but did you get back with me on how far under the index that U/S car of yours runs or how many class wins you have, that would be wins against other U/S cars, not the ones you drive down the track by yourself to collect an uncontested solo Wally? Called Todd or Allen yet?

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Winds, Not Warming, Leading to Arctic Ice Melt

Strong arctic winds rather the effects of global warming can explain the dramatic loss of ice in the Arctic Ocean, explains a new scientific paper.

Ogi posits that "the combined effect of winter and summer wind forcing accounts for 50 percent of the variance of the change in September Arctic sea ice extent from one year to the next, and it also explains roughly 1/3 of the downward linear trend" of ice over the past 31 years.

These winds can't fully explain the loss of sea ice, which is also partly attributable to warming air and ocean water. However, their study does raise doubts about claims that the melting of ice in the region has passed the 'tipping point' and will accelerate in coming years, said London paper the Daily Mail.

Arctic Ice Melt

Zell/Granny 2012

Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Interesting that the British press prints the facts discrediting the hoaxers and the US press is so far in the tank with algore and associates they won't touch these stories with a ten foot pole!
It's called keeping the duped boobs in the dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
http://www.jamstec.go.jp/frsgc...2009GL042356-pip.pdf

Read through the whole report, not just a single sentence from the abstract of the report, and get back with me when you have digested it. Don't forget to read through all the citations as well, used in preparing this paper, lots of good stuff in there as well.

Maybe Fux News and the Daily Mail should read the whole thing too. Apparently they didn't and are trying to support their preconceived notions by quote mining legitimate sources, AGAIN! Didn't I just tell BS Billy in the post just previous to yours that Fux News and the twat from the Daily Mail were not sources that are acceptable to me or anyone with even half a brain? So now here you are with Shinola from Fux News and the twat from the Daily Mail, are you ignorant or simply outright stupid like BS Billy? Are you both afflicted with microcephaly? Damn sure appears that way.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
4. Conclusions and discussion
We have shown results indicating that wind-induced, year-to-year differences
in the rate of flow of ice toward and through Fram Strait play an important role in
modulating September SIE on a year-to-year basis and that a trend toward an increased
wind-induced rate of flow has contributed to the decline in the areal coverage of Arctic
summer sea ice.

Fox leads for trust

Americans do not trust the major tv news operations in the country- except for Fox News.

Our newest survey looking at perceptions of ABC News, CBS News, CNN, Fox News, and NBC News finds Fox as the only one that more people say they trust than distrust. 49% say they trust it to 37% who do not.

CNN does next best at a 39/41 spread, followed by NBC at 35/44, CBS at 32/46, and ABC at 31/46.

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
If one is a duped boob they sure can't admit they trust Fox News when Fox News is reporting the truth and facts the duped boobs are doing their utmost to ignore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In other words if we didn't have so many duped boobs FOX NEWS would have even a larger rating advantage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Come on blowhard, quit running.......
Rolling

<Jeremy J.>
posted
Soooo...... ratings=truth. I guess there is something to be said about the WWE since they have 3 times as many viewers as FAUX news.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The wind anomalies (wind blowing in clock wise circles instead of counter clock wise circles) they are talking about cause the ice to be blown (flow NOT MELT) in a particular direction, away from the polar cap, during summer. It there by causes a decrease in the September SIE (Sea Ice Extent), in the amount of about 1/3 of the total loss of ice from the polar cap as measured during September.

“In both seasons meridional wind anomalies to the north and east of Greenland are correlated with September SIE, presumably because they modulate the export of ice through Fram Strait.”

See that word “export” it means blown away, not melted.

I will let you in on a little know law of physics, at least apparently to you and Fux News anyway; it takes energy (temperature is a measure of energy, more energy higher temp, less energy lower temp) for a phase change to occur, i.e. for water to change phases from solid to liquid, for ice to melt in other words. Wind is only going to melt ice if it’s above 32 degrees, but that is not what this paper is talking about. The nit wits at Fux News and the twat at the Daily Mail are conflating the two separate issues and implying that it’s the “wind” not the average temperature (energy levels) that is melting the ice.

“Winds, Not Warming, Leading to Arctic Ice Melt” <<<<<<<<< pure conflated BULLS!TH!
Direct from the ignoramuses at Fux News. You will not find this statement in the paper anywhere.

They are talking about how the ice moves around and how to predict which way and to what extent, for a given set of wind conditions on a year by year basis. When the ice is at its thinnest, because it melts do to warmer temperatures, before and during September, then the wind brakes it up via increased wave action, because it’s thinner do to warmer average temperatures, and blows it away, in a direction that they can predict by the force and direction of the wind anomalies they are studying.

4. Conclusions and discussion
We have shown results indicating that wind-induced, year-to-year differences
in the rate of flow of ice toward and through Fram Strait play an important role in
modulating September SIE on a year-to-year basis and that a trend toward an increased
wind-induced rate of flow has contributed to the decline in the areal coverage of Arctic
summer sea ice.

Says absolutely noting about melting ice. It does however say that the flows of ice do to the anomalous wind patterns causes a reduction of September SIE.

Get it, blown away from the polar cap region, not melted!

OH, and lest we forget, where is the beef BS Billy? No response on Sea Level Rise, no response on your U/S race car, no response on Spain’s supposed wind power job losses. No real responses at all, just more babbling from BS Billy, just more running away, just more name calling, more trying to change the subject. Just a stupid old fool bumping his gums.

Lots of small children watch cartoons and believe the content to be true; does that mean cartoons are true depictions of reality? It would seem so by the reasoning applied by some around here. If lots of people watch a particular program or network does that then perforce make what they offer true and real depictions reality? No, absolutely not! This is a clear example of the logical fallacy called “Appeal to Popularity”. This is a situation where people have favorable emotional attachments, not logical reasoning, associated with some claim that is not supported by actual evidence for this claim. It is clearly a fallacy to accept the approval of the majority as evidence for a claim. At one point in time, most people believed the earth was flat, turned out to be wrong. At one time most people believed the sun moved around the earth, wrong again. At another point in time a majority of people believed humans could not survive at speeds greater than 25 MPH, ahh, wrong again. Simple conformity to majority views is absolutely not a valid reason that a given claim is true.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
France to Scrap Carbon Tax, Wants an EU-Wide Levy

March 23, 2010
(Bloomberg) -- French President Nicolas Sarkozy scrapped a planned tax on carbon emissions, three days after the ruling party was defeated in local elections.

Prime Minister Francois Fillon told members of parliament of the Union for a Popular Movement that any carbon tax should be imposed throughout the European Union to be effective.

We cannot damage the country’s competitiveness,”

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
"STONER BARRY" is chomping at the bit to pass cap-an-tax in the United States to hurry his plan along to turn the US into just one more third world nation!
The leftists will have the most trouble adapting to sharia law! Stoning and lashes will land on them aplenty!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Larry incorrectly stated;

quote:
Wind is only going to melt ice if it’s above 32 degrees

This is an absolute false statement!!!

Posts: 904 | Location: SE Texas Panhandle | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 82Blackbird:
Larry incorrectly stated;

quote:
Wind is only going to melt ice if it’s above 32 degrees

This is an absolute false statement!!!

Would you like to prove him wrong?
Party