DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
If everyone listened to your blathering BULL SHYT we'd be all DUMBASSES like you!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The article BoobH posted are some of the boobs I was talking about in my previous post.

Greg Stanley
Off the grid and off my rocker!

Posts: 6229 | Location: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: April 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stanman:
The article BoobH posted are some of the boobs I was talking about in my previous post.

And what credentials do you possess that makes their findings fictional???????

Or are you a BIGGER BOOB??????????

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
ZEROOOOOOOOOOooooooo SoSDD Roll Eyes

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Some of the HOAXERS are openly admitting that it is perfectly acceptable for them to concoct data, exaggerate and blatantly lie if that's what it takes to terrify the hoaxees about "climate change",

Religious zealots of a different ilk. After all, the thread title indicates church and it's spot on.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:

Or are you a BIGGER BOOB??????????

You don't know jackshiott when it comes to attacking a scientists findings.

Whats the temperature settings on your water coolers greggo?

That's something you may know........................

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Some of the HOAXERS are openly admitting that it is perfectly acceptable for them to concoct data, exaggerate and blatantly lie if that's what it takes to terrify the hoaxees about "climate change", NO LONGER "MAN-MADE GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!
Obviouly they've been doing those things from day one since all of their dire predictions have turned out to be absolute BULL SHYT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The congenital LIAR above fits the template!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

you can't be BIGGER BOOB??????????That's me...

You know jackshiott every time you talk to me....

That's something you may know........................

Rolling

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

How the Obama administration turned the latest IPCC report into meaningless gobbledegook
Even by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's own lamentable standards, its new report - by Working Group III of the Fifth Assessment Report - makes no sense whatsoever.

"If we admit how much we're spending to such little purpose, the taxpaying public is going to kill us."

This truly is the lamest report in the IPCC's history.

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
This pretty much nails it! The not so hot facts!!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/...16.html?soc_src=copy

The question isn't will the Nation survive and recover from an Obama Presidency but can the Nation survive and recover from the uninformed electorate that put him there.

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain.”

― Winston Churchill

Posts: 78 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: January 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Sorry Jim, they've already out manuvered you. The same folks that brought you revenue enhancement, vertically challenged and undocumented alien have changed it to Climate Change. The brillance of that term is the door swings both ways. Hot or cold.... gotcha!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
-Sea levels are DOWN by .2 cm (0.08 inches) since 2006.
-The polar bear population is up all across the Arctic—as much as 66% in the last 50 years and 13% in the last 5 years.
-water vapor in the air has been declining—more vapor, higher temperatures. Less vapor, lower temperatures.

Yep you got me!! Its Global Cooling, oh sorry Climate Change

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/...16.html?soc_src=copy[/QUOTE]

The question isn't will the Nation survive and recover from an Obama Presidency but can the Nation survive and recover from the uninformed electorate that put him there.

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain.”

― Winston Churchill

Posts: 78 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: January 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
And what credentials do you possess that makes their findings fictional??????? Or are you a BIGGER BOOB??????????

ZERO, what are yours to post on the subject? Shyt, I forgot, security guard at the front gate of the trailer park.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12286 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
don't know jackshiott when it comes to attacking a scientists findings.Whats the temperature settings on your water coolers greggo?That's something you may know........................

ZERO!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12286 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now it turns out the "ethanol" boondoggle causes more "global warming?" then pure oil based fuels do!!!!! This is on top of all of the other heinous things the "ethanol boondoggle" does to our food prices and water supplies!!!!!
This was from a study funded by, WHO ELSE, the United States government!!!!!
Now this same government is trashing the study as "based on false data"!!!!!
The HOAXERS believe algore is their guiding light, why didn't they listen when he threw ethanol under the bus some time ago?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Just read an article that the EPA (?) has mandated E15. That's 15% ethanol in all gasoline. So just what effect will this have on any vehicle that is not a flex fuel vehicle?

Any racer that can call himself one knows that running E85 or methanol requires a richer fuel mixture for the car to run right. Is 15% enough to screw with the fuel mixture?

I know Larry, drag and boob don't race so they could be unaware or just don't care. But when the pistons or valves get melted in their lawn mowers or golf carts (if they are gas)they may complain a little.

Cancel the golf cart deal. Theirs is likely electric, bought when the government was subsidizing them..

Seriously. From what I understand pre 2007 vehicles will be affected more than later models. Is this hurting the working poor??
Since this is a car forum, what about the classic cars??

Just thinkin out loud..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Covey:
Just read an article that the EPA (?) has mandated E15. That's 15% ethanol in all gasoline. So just what effect will this have on any vehicle that is not a flex fuel vehicle?

Any racer that can call himself one knows that running E85 or methanol requires a richer fuel mixture for the car to run right. Is 15% enough to screw with the fuel mixture?

I know Larry, drag and boob don't race so they could be unaware or just don't care. But when the pistons or valves get melted in their lawn mowers or golf carts (if they are gas)they may complain a little.

Cancel the golf cart deal. Theirs is likely electric, bought when the government was subsidizing them..

Seriously. From what I understand pre 2007 vehicles will be affected more than later models. Is this hurting the working poor??
Since this is a car forum, what about the classic cars??

Just thinkin out loud..

Dave

Not only will they possibly not run right, but any rubber lines will likely not like it either.
I read in the paper last night a government funded study that said that corn based ethanol has proven to emit more pollution than straight gasoline. Ooops!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6403 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post